Kane Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry for the intrusion. Was a frustrating discussion as King was actually trying to have an honest discussion with him and Kane just wouldn’t bite. The only honest thing Kane said the entire time was at the end when he said if he could live rent free in Nth supporters heads why wouldn’t he and he would keep trolling. The only good thing you can do is to ignore him.

Sorry for the intrusion. Was a frustrating discussion as King was actually trying to have an honest discussion with him and Kane just wouldn’t bite. The only honest thing Kane said the entire time was at the end when he said if he could live rent free in Nth supporters heads why wouldn’t he and he would keep trolling. The only good thing you can do is to ignore him.
Hahahaha what a prawn

Yes, that last statement from Kane about finding it amusing just shows he gives no shits and has truly no care for the vitriol that he ìs flaming towards his new mate Jase.

He keeps doing it, it will keep growing until eventually something will break and that might be Jason's mental health.

Yes, that last statement from Kane about finding it amusing just shows he gives no shits and has truly no care for the vitriol that he ìs flaming towards his new mate Jase.

He keeps doing it, it will keep growing until eventually something will break and that might be Jason's mental health.
And he won't give a shit. It's all just "content " to him.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

So Cam is immature for trolling Horne on insta?

But Cornes is not immature for saying “of course I’m going to continue to troll the north supporters on Twitter with #ice#icebath”he aware of the contradictions?
cornes is too stupid to understand what a contradiction is or what being hypocritical is

we are dealing with a child in a broken mans body

King should have taken Cornes to task on the "North didn't support No Chase" narrative. Instead King just agreed with it and said everyone involved had been sacked. No Chase was given plenty of support but refused to accept it. The way Goldy spoke to him on field was a simple display of the on field support given.

No Chase sooking it up on the bus, refusing to go on the field, going interstate with out telling the club, liking fake trade tweets, refusing to do rehab, not pulling his weight around his shared house, telling mates he was going to leave, and complaing he was better than everyone else all had nothing to do with a lack of support. They are all on No Chase and his clueless, ******* personality.

Video Games Fight GIF by Ubisoft

Great listening that “argument”

King should have taken Cornes to task on the "North didn't support No Chase" narrative. Instead King just agreed with it and said everyone involved had been sacked. No Chase was given plenty of support but refused to accept it. The way Goldy spoke to him on field was a simple display of the on field support given.

No Chase sooking it up on the bus, refusing to go on the field, going interstate with out telling the club, liking fake trade tweets, refusing to do rehab, not pulling his weight around his shared house, telling mates he was going to leave, and complaing he was better than everyone else all had nothing to do with a lack of support. They are all on No Chase and his clueless, ******* personality.

There is a hell of a story waiting to be written about the twelve months before the draft, the draft itself, and JHF's time at North including everything youve described above. I do not understand why nobody appears to even be attempting to delve a little deeper than surface level. It is so much more complex than "homesickness"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is a hell of a story waiting to be written about the twelve months before the draft, the draft itself, and JHF's time at North including everything youve described above. I do not understand why nobody appears to even be attempting to delve a little deeper than surface level. It is so much more complex than "homesickness"

Those in the media don’t want to risk their livelihood- even though it’s their actual job to do this

Those in the media don’t want to risk their livelihood- even though it’s their actual job to do this
yep, it's why no one ever promoted or talked about the book The Boys Club. The book hit to many home truths and they media were to scared to discuss it. Yet, the AFL owned and branded website can troll and abuse clubs all it likes.

From the outside there appears to be a lot more to uncover. It might be that no one is ready for the truth to come out.

I really believe that at the end of the day North did the best for all involved and cut ties.

And highly ironic that the one person in the media who probably knows all the details, one K. Cornes, isn't spilling despite his self-proclaimed mission to drop the big opinions.

Cornes is only hearing No Chases version of events!
I think you were one of the people who were against picking him up because of this exact reason.
I think most of the afl can see through what happened.
Honestly never seen anything like it from a draftee.

But in the long run he probably single handily cut the deadwood from the club, I can’t help but think this had something to do the whole recruiting department up and walking out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kane Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back