Kane Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the risk they run because clearly there’s more to it that we’ve been quiet on.

If Corn keeps whacking us over the head there’s going to be a temptation on our side to leak the odd tidbit.
I reckon this might even be what Cornes wants. I'm convinced he doesn't give a stuff about any of the clubs or JHF. He just wants content.
I remember he was almost hoping Kingy would reveal what the "more to it" was a couple of months back on SEN, he was almost like "what other things"?

And Corn has sucked you all in . The toad who runs the SEN would be handing the corn 10k for hitting a KPI . Having your own thread on BF.

The Corn doesn’t care what sensible people think.
JHFF is just another pawn to him.

My sage advice is to laugh and take the piss out of him.

Tiocfaidh ár lá, remember that.

And Corn has sucked you all in . The toad who runs the SEN would be handing the corn 10k for hitting a KPI . Having your own thread on BF.

gesundheit

The Korn isn’t like the lovely Sharryn. Must be called out.

I have always thought fans get annoyed far too easily. Cornes has his opinions that I often don't agree with. So what?

Every week people get apoplectic with the TV commentators, while I remember that they have a job to do, they get rated by their employers and they aren't there to say what I agree with.

I don't laugh and take the piss out of him as I don't rate some, only some mind you, of his opinions.

Have I ever told you about the time I bought a couple of coffee mugs from the Sinn Fein giftshop? :cool: John Devoy and all them.

By 1876 only six remained in custody, and in that year they were freed in a daring rescue mission organised by the IRB in the United States. The ship Catalpa was sailed from New Bedford, Massachusetts, to Fremantle, Western Australia, a distance of some 12,000 miles, and took the men back to the United States. The rescue caused a worldwide sensation and sparked several ballads.[18]

I have always thought fans get annoyed far too easily. Cornes has his opinions that I often don't agree with. So what?

Every week people get apoplectic with the TV commentators, while I remember that they have a job to do, they get rated by their employers and they aren't there to say what I agree with.

I don't laugh and take the piss out of him as I don't rate some, only some mind you, of his opinions.
its not just fans,

the whole world has spawned a "faux outrage" industry. corn is just another player in the game.

Hum on my balls in Gaelic?

They play everyone once at home and once away. Can’t get a better or fairer competition. I don’t understand our comp.. its ****ed. Play everyone once and thats it. Ive been in that camp for a long time. Even the finals series should be a knock out type series where by there are no breaks or second chances.
Yeah good point.

I wouldn't want a shorter season tho. I like watching us play ... even the last few seasons it was worth watching because of all the good times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure, but the intense thrill of winning a cup final outweighs topping the table (unless of course the premiership comes down to the last game). The Premiership is more satisfying, and as you say important, but nothing beats do or die games. Its why the WC finals are so good.
I prefer finals wins for the reasons you say. But the minor premiership should deserve more respect. Even back in the days of a twelve team comp it should have. I agree its compromised now. But a 35 round season would be okay if the rules weren't constantly ****ed with. (Maybe not something you'd want to do as a player tho. it would be so grueling.)

Kane Cornes dueling it out with David King at Festival Hall with no
Gloves on, is something Fox Footy could make a mint from.

Serious Kornes is a Cee You Next Tuesday, he had no problems with Colonwood bogans booing JH-F apparently, but apparently you Shinboners were to blame for Jason and his Golden Fleece being booed last weekend (like Bulldogs flogs would actually stand up for your footy club,it was theatre going Crows fans at the game booing JH-F you clam cucumber)

Kornes is not worth getting wound over friends, most neutral supporters (even Port Adelaide fans) think he is a toss pot

Remove this Banner Ad

Kane Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back