Kane Tenace

Remove this Banner Ad

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
May move on this trade, Dean all-but ruled out trading picks this year, and said hed be going after player-player trades.

He is easily in the top 10 quickest players in the comp, we need to inject some serious pace, was a top 10 draft pick, who can we give them? Id be happy for Brown to go for Tenace, both top 10 picks whom have done basically nothing at this stage of their careers, tenace may need a change of scenery, and Brown, well we can just stooge the cats :p

dus said:
Id take him. Very good pace and kicking was ok i thought.

Cats have enough talls i think, so Browny may not interest them.

Trotter for Tenace, straight swap?

Good suggestion :thumbsu:

One of the more realistic trades that could happen.

Im a Trotter fan, however, i dont think either club would be loosing anything, well worth the gamble in my opinion, both players could be anything.

dus said:
Id take him. Very good pace and kicking was ok i thought.

Cats have enough talls i think, so Browny may not interest them.

Trotter for Tenace, straight swap?

No thank you. Trotter stays. Trotters skills is better than tenticacles. If what ive heard about Trotter is true when he was drafted, then apparently his the next James Hird. So ill keep him.

giantroo said:
No thank you. Trotter stays. Trotters skills is better than tenticacles. If what ive heard about Trotter is true when he was drafted, then apparently his the next James Hird. So ill keep him.

they both have upsides, Trotters body is his major downside, and at the moment, there isnt any sign of him wanting to change that. Tenace could run 4 100m sprints before trotts finished 1, hes about as quick as Wells.

giantroo said:

Ill be honest, never seen Trotter play VFL.

From what i have seen, his skills were ok in the first one or two games and was able to set things up with short kicks. How is his distance? But since then has rarely played and when he has sadly has looked out of his depth. Seems one paced.

Next James Hird?!? Well, if he is 10% of that he should be playing.

dus said:
Ill be honest, never seen Trotter play VFL.

From what i have seen, his skills were ok in the first one or two games and was able to set things up with short kicks. How is his distance? But since then has rarely played and when he has sadly has looked out of his depth. Seems one paced.

Next James Hird?!? Well, if he is 10% of that he should be playing.

When Laidley was asked about Trotter on Sen a month a go, he said his got the attributes of James Hird.

giantroo said:
When Laidley was asked about Trotter on Sen a month a go, he said his got the attributes of James Hird.

i think he does too, hes very tough, good skills, inside, and outside player at the same time, fairly tall, hes 6"1 or so, although he has poise, he doesnt have it anywhere near the Hird level. He isnt slim enough though, hes too bulky, being slim and agile would suit his game alot better, but hes got a weird shape, and its to the detriment of his natural ability.

giantroo said:
I've heard Brent Le Cras described as the next Wayne Carey. Has all the attributes. It must be true.

had tenace in my Dreamteam in the past so have watched him pretty closely at contests etc.....Has always come across as very very soft to me....Fast as **** though!!

Mailman said:
had tenace in my Dreamteam in the past so have watched him pretty closely at contests etc.....Has always come across as very very soft to me....Fast as **** though!!

Spot on,fast but very very soft:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giantroo said:

I heard the same 'whoo haa' when he arrived from an UMP who gave him votes in the junior comp....what has happened since??? :confused:

On Tenace, agree with above, fast n'soft. whattya do? I don't mind him but we need SPEED y'know. Game is netball anyway. :p

When i last saw him my friend and i couldnt get over his kicking action. The bloke runs so fast he throws it in front of him a bit then catches up and kicks it. Minimal hand-to-foot control. Depends what the deal is... he is young and with the right coach (pause) he might turn it around.

giantroo said:
Well it must ve been Andy or Ox. It was one of them who said it, and laidley agreed to it.

A letter was read out asking Laidley among other things if after Trotter was drafted Mark Williams came over and said we had the next James hird. It also said it was a wasted pick if we delisted trotter.

To which all laidley said was he can't be delisted becuse he still has a year to go on his contract

Harro said:
When i last saw him my friend and i couldnt get over his kicking action. The bloke runs so fast he throws it in front of him a bit then catches up and kicks it. Minimal hand-to-foot control. Depends what the deal is... he is young and with the right coach (pause) he might turn it around.
Well, that kinda rules him out then I guess... :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Kane Tenace