Meltdown Kardinia Park Globetrotters vs Brown Paper Bag Generals

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok you get a pass because you aren't as prolific as some

catscratchfever FISTO STPer18 on the other hand...
I’ve been under the weather for over a week and now I’ve wrecked my back (old chronic injury). Well done Blouse, the scumpires looked after you just as they looked after us this week. They’re just doing their job - ruining the footy for everyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

None of them fronted up for the Essendong game either 🤷‍♂️ bandwagoners the lot
As a Cats fans it's a little difficult getting a hard on over meaningless home and away games in June when we are so accustomed to big time finals.
Something the Blose are just getting their training wheels on.

I’ve been under the weather for over a week and now I’ve wrecked my back (old chronic injury). Well done Blouse, the scumpires looked after you just as they looked after us this week. They’re just doing their job - ruining the footy for everyone.
Well, I'm lied up in bed after having to take a second day off from work. So kindly GAGF.

I can remember not so long ago someone using the excuse of their brother's funeral to explain their absence. I didn't notice anyone jumping on that person's back, you bunch of pathetic hypocrites. All the more reason to stay off this losers' forum.

Well, I'm lied up in bed after having to take a second day off from work. So kindly GAGF.

I can remember not so long ago someone using the excuse of their brother's funeral to explain their absence. I didn't notice anyone jumping on that person's back, you bunch of pathetic hypocrites. All the more reason to stay off this losers' forum.
Nice melt from the poster thats been here 16 years.

Just a 2nd day off work? Carlton game was over 10 days ago. Pu$$y

images

Please stick by your promise not to post here anymore ...

MOTY contender

Imagine going to the game or watching your team play a game of footy and not posting on Bigfooty at the same time.
He was in here gloating about not being in Melbourne in Winter for 20+ years earlier in the week. I don't think he is a true fan. Just a mindless troll.

Still, he does have a very good point. Your mob wasn't sighted in here for days and it took over a week for catscratchfever to surface who's excuse was missing the last 2 days of work, when the game was 10 days ago...

Imagine going to the game or watching your team play a game of footy and not posting on Bigfooty at the same time.

Mate I couldn’t care less if people post in game day Fred’s here or not 🤷‍♂️ There are some flogs who think posting during a game on BF is the ultimate in commitment but I’m not one of them, as evidenced by my longstanding commitment to only posting during breaks

But don’t then turn up after you win and start calling people gutless because they tagged you

so just to be clear Saveloy Rockstar you are a gutless squib. You tagged other people, now wont turn up to face the music

Also I highly doubt every Bay handbagger went to the game

He was in here gloating about not being in Melbourne in Winter for 20+ years earlier in the week. I don't think he is a true fan. Just a mindless troll.

Still, he does have a very good point. Your mob wasn't sighted in here for days and it took over a week for catscratchfever to surface who's excuse was missing the last 2 days of work, when the game was 10 days ago...
I was bant because a certain Carlton supporting admin was scared of my relentless trolling should the Blues not get the win 😇

Remove this Banner Ad

Back