Meltdown Kardinia Park Globetrotters vs Brown Paper Bag Generals

Remove this Banner Ad

He was in here gloating about not being in Melbourne in Winter for 20+ years earlier in the week. I don't think he is a true fan. Just a mindless troll.

Still, he does have a very good point. Your mob wasn't sighted in here for days and it took over a week for catscratchfever to surface who's excuse was missing the last 2 days of work, when the game was 10 days ago...
F*ck off a*sewipe. I have a long-term injury as a result of playing soccer and footy. If you don't believe me IDGAF. Hope you don't have to suffer through what I'm going through atm. F*cking agony getting up after each time I sit down. You're a f*cking hypocritical tosser to rank with the likes of Sausage Flogger - hope you enjoy the company.

F*ck off a*sewipe. I have a long-term injury as a result of playing soccer and footy. If you don't believe me IDGAF. Hope you don't have to suffer through what I'm going through atm. F*cking agony getting up after each time I sit down. You're a f*cking hypocritical tosser to rank with the likes of Sausage Flogger - hope you enjoy the company.

Nice melt from the poster thats been here 16 years.

Just a 2nd day off work? Carlton game was over 10 days ago. Pu$$y
I have a permanent bad back, ar*sehole - 2 days is just what I took off work. I'm in agony most of the time atm.

BTW, I may have been on BF for 16 years but I only started coming into the Bay about 2 years ago or so. Get with the program, thickhead.

Last edited:
Nice melt :$ šŸ‘Œ

Given you haven't been top 2 for decades, I'm not sure that's the most up to date info.

Sydney can afford to do it because they're still 3 games clear.

Carlton are zero games clear of their nearest rival šŸ˜‡
Good thing you will 100% lose to Freo over there and 50/50 v Bulldogs this week. Meanwhile I don't really see us dropping another game or two.

In the unlikely event you do finish 2nd we'll play you in an away prelim at the MCG :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown Kardinia Park Globetrotters vs Brown Paper Bag Generals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back