News Karmichael Hunt NEWS

Remove this Banner Ad

He really was injured last year.
Just as many other player who've come off a coke binge 'injured their leg' before a game and couldn't play ;)

I always thought it was strange that he didn't get a farewell game.

Let's hope that should any Suns players be involved, it'll merely turn out to be a Matthew Stokes situation and nothing will blow up too much

Let's hope that should any Suns players be involved, it'll merely turn out to be a Matthew Stokes situation and nothing will blow up too much

If any of our players have been done for drug use , i think that is a automatic one strike against there name , if they have been selling the stuff i'm not sure of the penalty , would be severe . Been quiet so far , lets hope it stays that way.

Is there any chance that the Suns found out about his issue and told him to walk?
Was he really injured last year or had he tested positive?
..maybe.
pissed off...thought KH carried himself well...but turns out he was just another selfish f***wit who took advantage of a brilliant opportunity. Apparently its not enough to get paid shitloads and play the sport u love...u have to abuse the priviledge also. F**k KH. So talented...so foolish.

Sad this thread changed names.....sadder still that Tigernova is long gone. Would have loved to hear him chime in on this. That said, if you aren't even remotely concerned that some our guys have been caught up in this you're fooling yourself. It's just a matter if they've been caught or if they avoided it this time. Hopefully it's a wake up call for the boys that are contracted long term and even more so for the ones that aren't.

Time to really insulate and rally around themselves and really push to avoid turning the corner into the dark alley as opposed to turning towards prosperity.

..maybe.
pissed off...thought KH carried himself well...but turns out he was just another selfish f***wit who took advantage of a brilliant opportunity. Apparently its not enough to get paid shitloads and play the sport u love...u have to abuse the priviledge also. F**k KH. So talented...so foolish.
Sad thing is if this turns out to be true, all that money the AFL paid him to promote the game will have been wasted. Talk about undoing all your good work in one hit.

I couldn't resist.

NoGEgpd.jpg

oe8i6Nb.jpg

VdYHXFo.jpg

Sad this thread changed names.....sadder still that Tigernova is long gone. Would have loved to hear him chime in on this. That said, if you aren't even remotely concerned that some our guys have been caught up in this you're fooling yourself. It's just a matter if they've been caught or if they avoided it this time. Hopefully it's a wake up call for the boys that are contracted long term and even more so for the ones that aren't.

Time to really insulate and rally around themselves and really push to avoid turning the corner into the dark alley as opposed to turning towards prosperity.
Here here, I miss him too :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here here, I miss him too :(

Careful what you wish for guys :D

Welcome back tigernova. Play nicely everyone. I'll be throwing my weight around! And believe me, that's a lot of weight!

Cheers Suns. Hello everyone. You all know how devastated I am over this. I loved K.

Its his fault I wanted back on Bigfooty. Even just For that, he has a lot to answer....

A couple of observations on the Coke drama.

* The former Origin and Australian rugby league champion Jason Smith stands accused of moving about 280g of the drug between June and December last year. The charges were a result of a six-month joint investigation between the Crime and Corruption Commission and the Darling Downs Tactical Crime Squad. Also charged with him was Jason Matthew Wood, 34. Smith has a pub in Toowoomba.

* K Hunt and Smith no doubt played together at some point; or at the very least knew each other..

* As a rule police would have given Smith and Wood a chance to get a lighter sentence with 'help' in their investigations...

* Jason Matthew Wood, 34 was also caught with Smith.

* Hunt had 280gm on him? 28gm is one oz. 280gm is 10 oz in the old scale. The old scale is the measurement used to sell drugs. 10 oz is 6 oz short of a pound. Ironically Smith also had 280 gm on him when caught. On both occaisions 6 oz had been 'moved' before police stepped in.

* Who did Hunts 6 oz go to?

* The NRL will be desperate for the SUNS to cop some mud from this due to the AFL vs NRL war on the GC. There will be pressure on NRL players, former and current, to name any AFL players they can.

* The Titans brand may now be unsalvageable, and a new franchise moved to Ipswich or Logan.

*There are all sorts of questions one could ask about some of our players, but I don't think any of them deserves having their name mentioned unless they get charged. I haven't read this thread yet, but I suspect some names have been brought up. Id refrain from that. There must be some devastated young, impressionable kids in our club that don't deserve people casting doubt on their character.

Yes, i'll have to change my avatar....I still think he looks good in red..

you'd think that since we're on the front foot and coming forward saying we have no knowledge of it, that we'd be in the clear. that and the fact we've had meetings asking players to come forward if they know anything.

better than no news, i say!

so it looks like the other club thats involved in this cocaine scandal is the brisbane broncos

Fair enough..

AFL chief Gillon McLachlan says the league has no intention of distancing itself from former Gold Coast Sun Karmichael Hunt.

McLachlan said Hunt’s contribution to the game should never be forgotten, despite the three-code star being dragged into the Queensland Crime and Corruption Commission investigation that is currently rocking Queensland sport.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/gi...ont-be-forgotten/story-fndv8hfz-1227237007391

Remove this Banner Ad

Back