KA's Dream Team bets

Remove this Banner Ad

For those wanting some value i reckon Zaka over Gibbs H2H almost because i think Zaka is of equal if not better DTer then Gibbs. Zaka paying $2 which is over for me as i think either of these could quite likely happen and negatively impact Gibbs scoring

1) Walker misses and he plays HBF on Winderlich in defence
2) Gets a negating job on Watson
3) Gets tagged like last week maybe via Hocking or Melksham (i think 3 is doubtful but still a small chance) - is he now more damaging then Judd and is it better to run H2H with the non defensive Murphy.

JPK H2H S.Thompson (Paying $2.05) 3 Units

Really think its massive overs. Sydney hardly allow opposition to usually run rampant with possession and if they do quickly shut them down. For me i think JPK is the better DTer naturally this year and even then i think Sydney will go whack and win whilst JPK doesnt seem to have an ideal matchup, these 2 could well end up going H2H.

I think its one they have got horribly wrong.

These 2 players will likely go H2H in the match itself and i expect the dominance of Sydney to mean JPK ends up with more points, certainly ST can win this battle but over the odds for JPK unless they know hes injured or something.

Mumford over Mackay and Jenkins (Paying $2.50) 2 Unit
Mummy hasnt been in the best of form but he knows he now with Tippett looming needs to play bloody well to keep his spot in the side. Jenkins should be well controlled by T.Richards/Grundy (sydneys defence). Stanton did run free last week so Mackay could do the same on a wing as it seems oputside players are getting a bit of it against the Swans however he copped a nice corky last week and may not even play.

Great to see since my post of bets

Watson has gone from $1.87 to $1.60
Stanton from $1.87 to $1.80
Yarran from $2.60 to $2.40
Ryders line go from 77.5 (increase of 5) to 82.5 and a drop in price from $1.87 to $1.70

Interesting if thats people following or someone over watching, id say the earlier

Gibbs on Goddard (might be just going head to head though)
Armfield on Hibberd
Curnow on Stanton
Cachia on Watson
Hocking on Murphy

5 DT relevant DT players copping attention tonight.

I still find it amusing that a few Carlton supporters tried to say that Malthouse wouldn't tag with Carlton because he backed in his midfield at Collingwood. Carlton have turned out to be a side that runs more tags than any other.

I backed in Watson to handle the tag much better than Murphy but it certainly wasn't the case in that first quarter. Murphy continues to troll my DT and my betting.

Alright lads - Interesting IAS at 106.5 line compared to (centre and sporting bet 114.5) drastic difference

Yarran over Carlisle and Baguley (I dont think Carlile will play so the betting might know this aswell) 1.5 units paying $2.60 VOID

Stanton Under 114.5 1U $1.90 WIN(Shouldve backed myself more in with the curnow/armfield to Stanton matchup and not listened to others)
with no great confidence. Expecting a hard Armfield tag on a wing $1.87

Ryder Over 77.5 2U $1.87 + 2 units at 82.5+ $1.87 WIN (Easily)
Will wait till 90 mins before game to see if TBC is named or not but last year when Ryder played and TBC didnt he avgs 105 and some of those games i believe were even with Hille playing. In fact all were with Hille playing aswell, JoeD will spend even less time. Units will go to 3 or 4 with TBC confirmed not playing for me.

Jobe Watson H2H with Goddard to win 1U $1.87 Loss
No carrazzo no great matchup however dont be surprised to see Gibbs go to Watson because he can play on him down deep forward aswell - great matchup likely to occur i reckon leaving Cachia/Curnow/Armfield for Stants. Watson is the much superior DTer he scored 98 and 100 on them last year both with carratz on his back.

+3.38 units up

Well I have jinxed myself since posting in this thread. On a bad run but it will turn soon.. hopefully.

Dangerfield under 105.5 @1.75 (2U) sportingbet

Last 3 scores against Sydney have been 76, 104 and 71.

Sydney went h2h with Dangerfield for that 104 with Kennedy running the opposite way but then went with Jack in their finals match up.

I'm expecting Dangerfield to get plenty of attention in this game and for him to have limited supply when he goes forward which hurts his scoring. Last week he scored 98 last week on Crowley but that was after a 45 point first quarter where he kicked a couple of goals.

A.Goodes under 98.5 @1.75 (1U) sportingbet

Goodes has a good record against the Crows and is also in very good form but I think this line is still too high. Is still playing predominately as a forward in which I think Talia might go to him and I rate him quite highly.

Jack > Dangerfield @1.75 (1U) sportsbet

Jack has only scored under 100 once this season and that was back in round 3. He averages 105 and just gets the job done every week. He won't get much attention and should score well again.

Bit late but didn't get a chance to post it before (can post proof if needed although its only quarter time).

Giles over 62.5 points @1.50 (2U)

Seen Brogan was a late out so Giles will be rucking by himself. Odds had already dropped but still worth it.
Youve got it covered mate, i need a sportingbet account

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4-0 tonight for +4U

No bets in the last game tonight.

Was tempted to put money on Swallow > Ablett, Harvey and Prestia just because he is paying $5. Ablett at 1.22 is far too short to take and Swallow does have the ability to pump out some big 130 odd scores.

Lucky you didnt mate.

I lost 3 units but was so worth the over value they had of 2.05 for JPK, im surprised Vince can tag, still was only 10 points off ST

Lucky you didnt mate.

Yeah Swallow was quiet last night. Still, he shouldn't have been paying so much I don't believe. Happy I left it alone though.

Masten > Cox @1.65 (2U) Sportsbet

Masten has been super consistent all year where as Cox has really been struggling of late. Masten should win this easily.

Just found this thread...good to see others have been cleaning up on these. 9.5 units up so far.

Hannebery over 92.5 $1.80 was easy money yesterday.

Only other bet this week is Riewoldt under 97.5 - don't think any forward has scored over that against the Eagles this year so I'm quite confident again.
It's $2.10 on Sportingbet Keystone.

Edit: Also been loving betting on unders when its terrible weather more so for non midfielders. Anyone else with same strategy?

Yeah Swallow was quiet last night. Still, he shouldn't have been paying so much I don't believe. Happy I left it alone though.

Masten > Cox @1.65 (2U) Sportsbet

Masten has been super consistent all year where as Cox has really been struggling of late. Masten should win this easily.

Was gonna go Masten but i just didnt think there was value, i should probably look less for value and target what i actually think will happen more

Just found this thread...good to see others have been cleaning up on these. 9.5 units up so far.

Hannebery over 92.5 $1.80 was easy money yesterday.

Only other bet this week is Riewoldt under 97.5 - don't think any forward has scored over that against the Eagles this year so I'm quite confident again.
It's $2.10 on Sportingbet Keystone.

Edit: Also been loving betting on unders when its terrible weather more so for non midfielders. Anyone else with same strategy?

I slightly disagree with the Hanneberry one i left it alone which in hindsight wasnt a great idea but these are the reasons why.

I thought with Jetta OUT, R.Douglas was an ideal matchup for Hanneberry who i believe will now be the number one tagged swan at sydney (Why clubs tag JPK is beyond me, his performance and Sydney have zero correlation, coaches should start listening. In fact the 2 worser (word) games he has had vs pies and now crows they have played their best footy).

I thought Sydney would actually have a fair chance of smashing them thus i hit the $6 (40+ LINE) i believe it was, however i thought JPK, Mcveigh, ROK, Jack would be the catalyst from the mids

Also before this weekend Hanneberry had avg just 95 for a 92.5 line where he was paying under the (50/50) 1.87 only 1.80.

I need to get an account could be making so much more.

Not really much i like from the pies vs melbourne game.

N.Jones (under 84.5) maybe but he will probably go H2H with Swan.

However he has only gone over 85 once this season and that was vs GWS, so get around it.

EDIT actually im smashing it i forgot about MACAFFER

6 units under 84.5

After Hayes basically confirmed that Shuey will be getting the tag I have added a few more plays.

Shuey under 95.5 @1.95 1U Luxbet
Steven > Shuey @1.88 1U Sportsbet
Selwood > Shuey @1.87 2U Sportingbet

Then tomorrow:

N.Jones under 84.5 2U Sportingbet

All those bets are basically relying on a successful tag.

Remove this Banner Ad

KA's Dream Team bets