Kayo: A balanced and reasoned intellectual discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Currently in Indo and managed to circumvent the geoblocker by watching with data. I've never had an issue with the mobile app. The other platforms are infuriatingly error-ridden.

Have you tried Binge? Flash? How about a subscription to the Australian?
I am getting the results delivered to me via bullock dray from now on.

Pay the god damn 20 bucks a week for the dish you tightwad, cheap arse, penny pinching nimrods.

Ya killing yourself with unnecessary stress and agitation for Jesus Christ sake.

Kayo is like tuning into a Russian pirate cable station with a wire coat hanger in a blizzard.

There are guaranteed good choices in life.

Having kayo is not one of them.

Kayo is worse than BigFooty for shitting itself at key moments in the match.

Every time this piece of s**t dumps you out at 3 quarter time or so while you're watching delayed. Comes back at the final siren.

This has been happening for years.
There's nothing more disappointing than seeing the end score when you've still got a quarter of footy to watch. It doesn't make any sense that they're OK with this happening.

Kayo is ******* awful technology. Have 1gbps internet and still have to deal with buggering at times. It is compressed like all * with so many artifacts you will think those divx pr0n clips from the late 90s looked better.

My favourite part is when you go to the help page and it suggests the problem might be with your internet connection.

IT'S NEVER THE ****ING CONNECTION, KAYO, IT'S YOU! IT'S ALWAYS YOU!

When I first signed up to Kayo a few years ago it was pretty much faultless but the issues have been getting worse in recent times.

You have streams buffering or dropping out altogether and sometimes you can't even get a stream for a game to start and have to use the Fox channels.

They need a kick up the arse and start getting their act together, they were happy to increase the cost per month but haven't delivered a better service.

When I first signed up to Kayo a few years ago it was pretty much faultless but the issues have been getting worse in recent times.

You have streams buffering or dropping out altogether and sometimes you can't even get a stream for a game to start and have to use the Fox channels.

They need a kick up the arse and start getting their act together, they were happy to increase the cost per month but haven't delivered a better service.
This. It has gotten progressively worse.

I’ve already accepted the fact there is a delay, and footy apps update the goals before it has actually happened on the TV which is annoying in itself.

The new one for me is getting this sporadically a handful of times throughout a game:

IMG_9964.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh now 1970's technology is the solution??
As you know..Kayo is two thirds owned by foxtel ..which is all powered by the Satanic forces of Rupert’s news corp.

It’s their feeble, pathetic effort to offer bargain hunting nerds and tight-fisted hams a chance to watch footy.

Cut the cord and turn your back on this blatant scam forever.

Life will be significantly better.

As you know..Kayo is two thirds owned by foxtel ..which is all powered by the Satanic forces of Rupert’s news corp.

It’s their feeble, pathetic effort to offer bargain hunting nerds and tight-fisted hams a chance to watch footy.

Cut the cord and turn your back on this blatant scam forever.

Life will be significantly better.
I broke down this year and subbed after running through all the phones in the house on free trials :D Never again.

You have way too much time on your hands.
You should do something community work like volunteering to mow old people’s lawns for free.
I mow my own lawn for free. Technically that fulfils my obligations.

Just get the dish.

The dish is good. The dish won’t let you down. Set yourself free and live your best life 🙏
I've got NBN I don't need no steenkin deesh!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back