KD Finally Apologises...

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats a clever comback. Think of that one by yourself?

No need to bag my club, I didnt bag yours mate. Crawl back into your hole.

Well then why did you want this Physio chick to get Collingwood in Trouble:confused:

So there is no New Scandel then?

The penny may not have dropped for you yet....but the point being that there was actually not any scandal at all EVER.

Just a liar who had the media and the gullible in tow who were all happy to help her in her vindictive vendetta for being rejected by a player once he found out she was lying about her age.

The media's role in this from go to woh has been disgraceful.

I say media and not journalist's, for the current crop in the main of "Tabloid Press" whores like Caro do not deserve that professional name has they have forsaken investigate journalism for fanning fires to generate readership by whatever low means they can sink to.

Apologies to the few real sports journalists out there like Emma Quayle.

The conspiracy theorist in me wonders if KD wasn't the brainchild of the morons down at AFL House...

Kept the game on the front page for the entire offseason, didn't it?

I say media and not journalist's, for the current crop in the main of "Tabloid Press" whores like Caro do not deserve that professional name has they have forsaken investigate journalism for fanning fires to generate readership by whatever low means they can sink to.

waiting for caro to wriggle out of it on FC etc and to play down her role in the whole media-fed situation.

What apology???

She should be dragged by the ears in front of the entire St Kilda playing group and administration and apologise. Then it may mean something.

What she did to Nick Riewoldt in particular was diabolical. Could have easily ended his relationship with his wife/girlfriend over complete lies. It also forced him to refute these lies with a press conference and face damning articles from moronic journalists who don't bother to check their facts like Rebecca Wilson.

The penny may not have dropped for you yet....but the point being that there was actually not any scandal at all EVER.

Just a liar who had the media and the gullible in tow who were all happy to help her in her vindictive vendetta for being rejected by a player once he found out she was lying about her age.

The media's role in this from go to woh has been disgraceful.

I reckon there was a scandal.... having naked pics of footballers on your computer that apparently any idiot can access is just asking for a world of pain. The question is - WHY did they have these pics, and how did SHE access them? There is a scandal, just nobody asking the right questions is all.

i doubt gilbert had a folder sitting there called nude_teammates. i guess there is some chance, but i doubt it, heh. the pics were probably buried amongst a whole heap of other holiday snaps, like any time you transfer from your camera.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i've been watching the silence on this facebook page.

girl doesn't handle break-up, calls on women's rights using a bunch of lies. i'd find it hard to imagine even her most ardent feminist supporters not casting her aside... adhering to her lies for their own purposes is just as bad as her. she's played their rights movements as well.

i doubt gilbert had a folder sitting there called nude_teammates. i guess there is some chance, but i doubt it, heh. the pics were probably buried amongst a whole heap of other holiday snaps, like any time you transfer from your camera.

Exactly, the idiots here still trying to make this into some sort of scandal just because Gilbert had a bunch of pics from an end of season trip on his computer are clutching at straws.

So what if he forgot to delete a couple of them, do most people remember every single photo they took on overseas trips? or delete any that might be embarrassing on the off chance some vindictive person like KD will steal them and post them on facebook?

Exactly, the idiots here still trying to make this into some sort of scandal just because Gilbert had a bunch of pics from an end of season trip on his computer are clutching at straws.

So what if he forgot to delete a couple of them, do most people remember every single photo they took on overseas trips? or delete any that might be embarrassing on the off chance some vindictive person like KD will steal them and post them on facebook?

reading between the lines in what galbally said on MTR the lack of deletion in the digital age was one of the issues raised in his report.
Wonder how many AFL players looked around their computer after this scandal broke and deleted any incriminating/silly/funny pictures of team-mates taken on OS trips?

She'll be back.

When the limelight fades a bit more she'll be apologising to Nixon.

Well, wouldn't she look like a hypocrite then?

Go to her profile, look at the 'recent activity' section, and you'll see why she blocked the comments.

This was a reply to a comment that she deleted off the video;

"@MzTsZ No need to apologise to Nixon. There's a difference - He HAS done the wrong thing. "

She just tweeted that she's looking for a full time job. If anyone was mad enough to employ her, they'd have a scandal on their hands within a few weeks.

I hope my club has ordered all players and staff to avoid her.

She just tweeted that she's looking for a full time job. If anyone was mad enough to employ her, they'd have a scandal on their hands within a few weeks.

I hope my club has ordered all players and staff to avoid her.

Now she's meeting two movie producers from LA re an audition for a movie role. WTF, do her talents have no beginning?

Remove this Banner Ad

KD Finally Apologises...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back