Kdfl - 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ardy looks like they will be getting new jumpers midway through the year, same hoops but with the cat on it. As you said iwantanotherflag they all should stay in the oldschool jumpers.

good to see rushy still got there act together. terrible rooms, terrible ground, still wear a jumper from the 1900s, but recruiting blokes from melbourne to a team who will struggle to make the finals. makes sense???

nothing wrong with the rushy rooms, havnt u ever played at ardy,nagambie,murch,lancy or gigarre:thumbsdown:

good to see rushy still got there act together. terrible rooms, terrible ground, still wear a jumper from the 1900s, but recruiting blokes from melbourne to a team who will struggle to make the finals. makes sense???

as if the type of jumper they wear effects the way they play the game!?recruiting blokes from melbourne makes alot of sense...shows their getting their act together! too many people are quick to make judgements and pass off comments, before they know what teams are capable of.:cool:

as if the type of jumper they wear effects the way they play the game!?recruiting blokes from melbourne makes alot of sense...shows their getting their act together! too many people are quick to make judgements and pass off comments, before they know what teams are capable of.:cool:
shut up you idiot!:thumbsu:

bit quiet as of late fellas, here are my tips for this week, a few games will split the ladder up some more i think.

Ardmona vs Tally - Both sides off to a slow start, i think tally will have the edge though to keep the cats winless, Tally by 25 points

Gig vs VT - Both sides will struggle this year, Gig by 7 points

Merrigum vs Stanhope - Probably game of the round, both sides off to unbeaten starts, a win will show where the victor is really at. Should be close, Stanny by 15

Nagambie vs Avenel - Will be interresting to see how Avenel bounce back from a home deafeat. The lakers to stay unbeaten comfortably.

Rushy vs Lancaster - Another good game to keep interrested this week. Both teams have built on last year. Lanky should come up trumps by around 30 points

Undera vs Murch - Undera seem to strong for Murch, Lions by 38

anyone else got some tips??

bit quiet as of late fellas, here are my tips for this week, a few games will split the ladder up some more i think.

Ardmona vs Tally - Both sides off to a slow start, i think tally will have the edge though to keep the cats winless, Tally by 25 points

Gig vs VT - Both sides will struggle this year, Gig by 7 points

Merrigum vs Stanhope - Probably game of the round, both sides off to unbeaten starts, a win will show where the victor is really at. Should be close, Stanny by 15

Nagambie vs Avenel - Will be interresting to see how Avenel bounce back from a home deafeat. The lakers to stay unbeaten comfortably.

Rushy vs Lancaster - Another good game to keep interrested this week. Both teams have built on last year. Lanky should come up trumps by around 30 points

Undera vs Murch - Undera seem to strong for Murch, Lions by 38

anyone else got some tips??

Ardmona
VT
Stanhope
Nagambie
Avenel
Lancaster
Undera

Will this be Gig's only chance of getting on the board for the year?
Can't see them winning a game myself

Will this be Gig's only chance of getting on the board for the year?
Can't see them winning a game myself
Stanhope lovers never seem big on the little cousin down the road at Gig do they, do they have something over you the rest of us dont know about?
They have been down for years and when they started to improve through recruiting the last couple of years stanhope followers on here really started the hate campaign...i'm not from the area is there any reason behind that.....u all used to hate jack baker??? not any more though it seems:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stanhope lovers never seem big on the little cousin down the road at Gig do they, do they have something over you the rest of us dont know about?
They have been down for years and when they started to improve through recruiting the last couple of years stanhope followers on here really started the hate campaign...i'm not from the area is there any reason behind that.....u all used to hate jack baker??? not any more though it seems:thumbsdown:

Sorry LastLine but don't hate Gig mate, just a simple observation, do you have any thoughts on the subject? Or you trying to go off on some other tangent!

Ardmona
VT
Stanhope
Nagambie
Avenel
Lancaster
Undera

Ardmona v Tally - (24pts) i think ardmona and gig will have strong shoulders this year and hold up the ladder.

Gig v VT - (60pts) T. Ross and R. Smyth to kick 5 each in a role reversal

Merrigum v Stanhope (12pts) Merrigum are flying and i'd love to see them knock off stanny

Nagambie v Avenel (52pts) Too many key players for the swans to contain, watch out for LeCerf and Lloyd off the back flank

Rushy v Lancy (48pts) Will finally start to gel and should win comfortably

Undera v Murch (60pts) Far too good and are my tip to hold up the cup in september. Outstanding midfield and forward line. Murch's onballers and big forwards will need to have a big day to have any chance of getting close

You obviously don't rate VT, and I presume sight unseen!

Yes unseen, rate them higher than Gig, didnt say anything about not rating VT, what other game/s do you think Gig will be a better chance of winning then Sparra. My opinion was Gig playing VT at home was probably their best chance of getting on the board for the year.

Yes unseen, rate them higher than Gig, didnt say anything about not rating VT, what other game/s do you think Gig will be a better chance of winning then Sparra. My opinion was Gig playing VT at home was probably their best chance of getting on the board for the year.

Ardmona

Most from stanhope are a bunch of 2 faced mongrels , just go back to fantapants post last season about Mr Baker and see what he has to say, and now stands beside him. thats Stanhope all over :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Sorry LastLine but don't hate Gig mate, just a simple observation, do you have any thoughts on the subject? Or you trying to go off on some other tangent!

Tangent??? gig must really get under your skin thats like a swearword for you , not sure why since ive been in this league about 10 years they have probably been the least successful , yet theres only been cristicism from stanhope lovers, cant be bothered going through the last 2 years of posts and hilighting them for you but you know where im coming from:(

Tangent??? gig must really get under your skin thats like a swearword for you , not sure why since ive been in this league about 10 years they have probably been the least successful , yet theres only been cristicism from stanhope lovers, cant be bothered going through the last 2 years of posts and hilighting them for you but you know where im coming from:(

Haha, thought that might have been a bit over your head;)

Nagambie gave avenel an absolute hiding. Too many injuries at avenel at the moment, they are depleted. Its getting ridiculous at the moment...13 senior players missing out of their best side today. Nagambie looked a pretty good unit by the way.

LastLine Quote: Tangent??? gig must really get under your skin thats like a swearword for you

Thought that was explanation enough.
By they way going by the injuries at Avenel it may only take the Gig boys two weeks to prove me wrong and get on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back