Kdfl - 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't compare the 2 matches at all boofa. We had about 6 different players compared to our match against you guys, where we were very short. Spoke 2 a stanhope player after match he said they had 2 players out. I think they lost it as much as we won it. they gave away silly frees with an umpire that had an itchy trigger finger. I thought our bottom 6 were much better than theres and for once we played 4 quarters of footy
i would like to no who u were talkn to because they dont no wat the go is stanhope should welcome back at least 10 blokes that have playd senior footy this year, touch wood will help the depletd twos out.

i would like to no who u were talkn to because they dont no wat the go is stanhope should welcome back at least 10 blokes that have playd senior footy this year, touch wood will help the depletd twos out.

Seems like every time Stanhope has a close game they got heaps out ,you dont like giving other sides credit. VT won now your saying Stanhope at least 10 players out, half a side ????

A bloke with dark brown hair that played in the senior match and has played in previous years and i'm not sure of his name, was wanting to order a beer and the keg had just blown so i had a brief yap with him as i was also waiting for one and then he walked back to some other younger stanhope players.
To my knowledge you did have some key players out - i think sheers and hansford, also gray but the bloke said gray had been out since round 1 this year with a badly torn hammy.
Was a good game for us and we got the 4 points and we needed a morale booster, so we're all pretty happy at the minute.

10 out now! At least mainland and hunk stick with the old 6 - 8 out, but 10 is starting to go over the top a bit.

Depleted two's? Bullsh1t.

Go and give it another little tug!

But while I am on that subject, I must compliment you on the netballers, particuarly one that was extremely good on the optic nerve. Fairly tall, long blonde hair, great body, lovely face, nice smile. Didn't get over to the courts to catch her in the uniform, I just left it up to the imagination.

10 out now! At least mainland and hunk stick with the old 6 - 8 out, but 10 is starting to go over the top a bit.

But while I am on that subject, I must compliment you on the netballers, particuarly one that was extremely good on the optic nerve. Fairly tall, long blonde hair, great body, lovely face, nice smile. Didn't get over to the courts to catch her in the uniform, I just left it up to the imagination.

From Calivil way???

Dont recall that I have ever said that the Mainland have this amount or any amount of players out:confused:

Seems like every time Stanhope has a close game they got heaps out ,you dont like giving other sides credit. VT won now your saying Stanhope at least 10 players out, half a side ????

I will go with Bodzy's account of the match. Dont think the outs would have made a difference. VT wanted the win and got it.

Did i say we deserve to win they were better on the day and didint use it as an excuse, players out were do i start, hally,armo,handsford,sheersy,zac,gordo,stokesy,duggy,grinton should play next week and our best two players hoota and kernel should b right in 4-6. all these players have playd senior footy this year.

Did i say we deserve to win they were better on the day and didint use it as an excuse, players out were do i start, hally,armo,handsford,sheersy,zac,gordo,stokesy,duggy,grinton should play next week and our best two players hoota and kernel should b right in 4-6. all these players have playd senior footy this year.

Whats happened to Bake's started like a steam train got the big talk up in the paper by the coach, now fallen off the track ? Has he done himself a injury ?

if this is true u will be back in the tos where u belong norman

I forgot about our outs - Dingo, donga, bonge, bingo, smithy, jacko, bluey, cocko, all these blokes played seniors this year (no bloody good but still played) buddy and dunny should be back in 3.

Colonel played a game this year?? If so I was unaware of that....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keegan form Ardy was rubbed out for the rest of the year hearing was 2nite.......
Another Bullsh1t ruling by the KDFL league muppets........
Of course give him 2-3weeks but NO he is an Ardy player,we should give him 10...
Chitty and co you are a bunch of brown noses PRICKS u all have each others heads up.... well you no where.......

A runner for lack of a better word is an official of the Ardmona FNC, and therefore any violent incidents involving officials should be treated seriously, and considering that he didn't attend the Tribunal Hearing, any punishment received should be severe if proven.

I wouldn't protest too much, I've seen clubs kicked out of leagues for less that what you guys do.

Does anyone know what is going to happen in regards to the finals this year?.

I hope that the KDFL ends the ridiculous idea of turning our Grand Final into a Mooroopna FNC Major Fundraiser, so the the executive can enjoy the view from the balcony of the Mooroopna CC Pavillion, and the 12 clubs can enjoy a cheque for a pittance from the event (last years event made the clubs less than $400 each, whoopdy doo :rolleyes:).

Anyway, I hope that common sense prevails as far as this goes and that the clubs that won't be competing get the chance to raise some money from the event (like then PDFL) , but as Einstein once said "common sense isn't so common".

A runner for lack of a better word is an official of the Ardmona FNC, and therefore any violent incidents involving officials should be treated seriously, and considering that he didn't attend the Tribunal Hearing, any punishment received should be severe if proven.

I wouldn't protest too much, I've seen clubs kicked out of leagues for less that what you guys do.

Mate he walk out of the 1st hearing due to VT wanting to play the video they had of the fight, which has to be submitted in writing 5days before the hearing and not on the night of the hearing.

And also to all the other clubs BAR (VT) I would like to wish you luck if you ever get reported playing against VT as the PLAYERS CODE MEANS NOTHING TO THAT CLUB!!!!

NUMBER 12 FROM VT IS A BLOODY GIVE UP AND SHOULD NOT BE PLAYING FOOTY HE SHOULD BE AN INFORMER FOR THE COPS....WHAT EVER HAPPEND TO HELPING GET ANOTHER PLAYER OFF AND THEN OWE HIM A BEER LATER........ :mad::mad:

Mate he walk out of the 1st hearing due to VT wanting to play the video they had of the fight, which has to be submitted in writing 5days before the hearing and not on the night of the hearing.

And also to all the other clubs BAR (VT) I would like to wish you luck if you ever get reported playing against VT as the PLAYERS CODE MEANS NOTHING TO THAT CLUB!!!!

NUMBER 12 FROM VT IS A BLOODY GIVE UP AND SHOULD NOT BE PLAYING FOOTY HE SHOULD BE AN INFORMER FOR THE COPS....WHAT EVER HAPPEND TO HELPING GET ANOTHER PLAYER OFF AND THEN OWE HIM A BEER LATER........ :mad::mad:
seems to me like a couple of kids have had the balls to stand up to you w***ers.
just like celtus delroy said the next stop for your mob is out of the league

Poor Ardmona a good bunch of blokes shit out of luck ,always getting the short end of the straw,never getting a fair go from the KDFL, never on big footy complaining about how hard done by they are because they are a bunch of dogs who show no respect to other teams or the league.

Poor Ardmona a good bunch of blokes shit out of luck ,always getting the short end of the straw,never getting a fair go from the KDFL, never on big footy complaining about how hard done by they are because they are a bunch of dogs who show no respect to other teams or the league.
you should stick to your cricket comments you seem to know more about that than ardmona ?:thumbsu:

Ardmona may finish the season strong and make the finals, heard a rumour that from the fall out from White being sacked from the Shepp Swans, Rachelle the two Yzes and a few more will be heading to the Cats for the remainder of the season. Will be interestng to see if this is true.

Trust me lve followed the kdfl for 20 odd years l have a fair idea on what Ardmona are like

Mate you must be the fat guy in the outer..... Eating pies and watching the netballers and the only time you see the footy is when you come over and get 2pies 1 hotdog and a bag of chips.....YOU MUPPET!!!

Ardmona may finish the season strong and make the finals, heard a rumour that from the fall out from White being sacked from the Shepp Swans, Rachelle the two Yzes and a few more will be heading to the Cats for the remainder of the season. Will be interestng to see if this is true.

Will bgreat for the club let me make a few phone calls and I will let you no.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back