Kdfl - 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got hold of it a bit now Red Bull, but i guess you are from Stanhope.
He goes good but he never played out many full games at Gig without spending time on the bench with some sort of issue, and not many players win them from there,

thats because he's playing for a proper club this year mate.
he'll be right.
and no im not from stanhope

Yeah..
But Company at Stanhope Is Good... Im Sure he'll Enjoy This Year and carve it up

Not from Stanhope hey ?
Sure have got a lot to say about them for someone who is not from there,and last season as well.

As for you footychick15 if the company is bad why are you playing netball at Gig ? Im guessing you have kept him company before if you are who i think.

Ardmona fined $4,000.00 for not fielding a thirds side? Bit harsh.

Might be harsh but Rules are rules. Apparently they've got away with a few things over the years and the league is finally putting it's foot down?
Will be interesting to see if they make them actually pay it!!

It's one thing to fine someone - but what will they do if Ardmona don't pay up:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ardmona fined $4,000.00 for not fielding a thirds side? Bit harsh.

Like hell it is :rolleyes:, I think that considering the kind of club we're talking about here, it's the very least they should be fined, although I would make them pay in cash because you would be weary of having the cheque bounce higher than a rubber ball.

Anyway, although Merrigum are likely not to field a side in the Under 18's this year, they should have that fine wavered because unlike Ardmona (who really are in a good geographical position to get a side, considering they're close to Shepparton & Mooroopna), they have least looked liked they put an effort in with getting the numbers (something that doesn't seem the case for Ardmona, from the outside looking in).

And with them having as few as one Netball side, anybody hosting them is going to get a very lousy gate.

I play netball for gig and i wouldnt be to sure about the company at gig being good

well more fool you for playing at a club where you dont rate the company. as for fairweather i have played against him over the last couple of years and rate him as a pretty nice guy. good luck to him at stanhope this year. as for you footy chick you need to have a good look at yourself. i have found most of gig people a pretty good bunch. so back up your comments!

Any results for weekends praccy matches.

Lancaster vs Colbo?
Nagambie vs North Bendigo?
Ardmona vs Roxburgh park or someone down melb i think?
Murchison vs. Waiia?
Avenel vs. Broadford?

Any results for weekends praccy matches.

Lancaster vs Colbo?
Nagambie vs North Bendigo?
Ardmona vs Roxburgh park or someone down melb i think?
Murchison vs. Waiia?
Avenel vs. Broadford?
heard lancy got a major touch up bodzy. 10 to 15 goals i think. colbo pretty awesome from all reports, weeks kicked 10 plus. Maybe lancy arent the team many thought that they would be??
not sure of other results

heard lancy got a major touch up bodzy. 10 to 15 goals i think. colbo pretty awesome from all reports, weeks kicked 10 plus. Maybe lancy arent the team many thought that they would be??
not sure of other results

Lanky did indeed get another touch up at the hands of Colbo. Same thing happened last year. Had around 8 out of best side due to one of the senior players weddings. Will be better for the run but needing to work on the fitness. Colbo were awesome. Big side that ran hard and linked up well. Will go very close to winning their leagues flag again!!

Lanky did indeed get another touch up at the hands of Colbo. Same thing happened last year. Had around 8 out of best side due to one of the senior players weddings. Will be better for the run but needing to work on the fitness. Colbo were awesome. Big side that ran hard and linked up well. Will go very close to winning their leagues flag again!!

Very interesting to hear. Would love to know from Colbo whether they had the same team running around as they did against nagambie a week ago. Nagambie were up by 5 goals most of the match until the last quarter when they seemed to slack off and Colbo worked hard to manage a draw.
Hard to read into saturday's result much then if lanky only had half their best team out there.

Very interesting to hear. Would love to know from Colbo whether they had the same team running around as they did against nagambie a week ago. Nagambie were up by 5 goals most of the match until the last quarter when they seemed to slack off and Colbo worked hard to manage a draw.
Hard to read into saturday's result much then if lanky only had half their best team out there.

Colbo had 5 or 6 out the day that Nagambie played them, so you can not take a lot out of that game. Weeks is a gun 10+ goals sounds about right good luck to all CHB in the HDFL this year.

Spot on Bodz. Wouldn't read much into anything to be honest until everyone crosses that white line on April 18th...Can't wait!!!

Ardy got abit of a kicking on the weekend 10goals from a hard running roxy park side.
Ardy had only 5 players from last grand final team out on the park but also were missing 7player due to injury no youngy and co. But all the Turner brother one who just came back from NT football league is a gun. Young Boiley came off in the 2nd qrt due to a corky. Dont worry to much about ardy they hav a great young side with same fast and very quick players.
There was a good feel around the club as it was a time to dust off the cobwebs for the 1st prac game for the year. Keep a close eye on young kenny from mooroopna he will win plenty of ball during the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back