Kdfl - 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahahahah
Are you still shitty about getting done by us all last year and missing another grand final...
THE BIGGEST CHOKERS IN KDFL HISTORY!!! HAHAHAHA SORRY MATE CARNT STOP LAUGHING AT YOU AND YOU CLUB CHOKERS....
Undera will win the flag my friend you want even get anywere near them.

As for M.Pell 300 you will choke for him like you have against Ardmona
I do remember the game this year against ardy big win by your side but the team has no-one from the last year or 3 before that..
If I was you I wouldnt get cocky yet as you are the September Pretenders......:D

Looking over your posts you have half a brain!

I think U will find there is alot more to all of this, Fairweather wasnt dropped for Patto. He was just dropped. And from what I have heard so dont take this as gospel... Some of the young Brigade thought they would take it into their own hands and not turn up:thumbsdown:, so patto was left one short. So he decided to play himself and hav a run with his two boys which is a great effort...:thumbsu::thumbsu:
So I feel we might hear some more on all of this....

Why would they drop Fairweather? He has been Stanhopes best player all year, it looks to me that soon as things start to get a bit hard that the wheels are falling off.

I can understand why this may happen, so long at the top and the kids dont know what it is like to be back with the pack. Now they are and they don't like it.

I would like our club to be where stanhope is, 1st year of what looks to be a re building stage and still look like playing finals, that is a good effort.

Hahahahahahah
Are you still shitty about getting done by us all last year and missing another grand final...
THE BIGGEST CHOKERS IN KDFL HISTORY!!! HAHAHAHA SORRY MATE CARNT STOP LAUGHING AT YOU AND YOU CLUB CHOKERS....
Undera will win the flag my friend you want even get anywere near them.

As for M.Pell 300 you will choke for him like you have against Ardmona
I do remember the game this year against ardy big win by your side but the team has no-one from the last year or 3 before that..
If I was you I wouldnt get cocky yet as you are the September Pretenders......:D

now in the past boofa i have thought that in most of ur replys u are just stickin up for ur club and there ppl and that is fine as far as i am concerned. i really couldnt care that u are callin lanky chokers but the one thing that has got me annoyed is that a bloke is about to play 300 games tomorrow for one football club and u are goin on about lanky being chokers. blood pell is a loyal bloke to lanky and will be a lanky legend for ever. it is disappointing u are sayin what u are sayin when ur club doesnt have any like him. maybe it is time that u stop worryin about that ppl are posting on here and worry about how ardmona football club is goin to be around in 2 or 3 years cos it aint looking good froma out siers point of view and from the leagues point of view. i am not here to be smart or to have a go at u but i really jus think tht u need to worry about ur own backyard. and when it comes time to pay a bloke repsect pay a bloke respect like u should be doin now with blood pell.

Jus to finish i would like to congrate Mick Pell on playin 300 club games and 290 of them in the ones. that shows a blokes character. the day blood pell retires will be a huge loss to us and also a huge loss to the kdl over all.

I think U will find there is alot more to all of this, Fairweather wasnt dropped for Patto. He was just dropped. And from what I have heard so dont take this as gospel... Some of the young Brigade thought they would take it into their own hands and not turn up:thumbsdown:, so patto was left one short. So he decided to play himself and hav a run with his two boys which is a great effort...:thumbsu::thumbsu:
So I feel we might hear some more on all of this....

I dont think any kids took any thing into there hands a lot of people assumed they did there were injuries and the respective coaches were aware that they were not playing and Micheal was dropped for not training the problem was they did not support there club which they are now aware lesson learnt we hope ???:):)

fairweather of to Queensland
by the way people shouldn't read into it that he is taking off to QLD because he was dropped, him leaving before the season was out was on the cards before then. (Maybe the club knowing he wasnt going to be around if they made finals was also a reason for not picking him on top of the not training)

I think the mainland will be not far behind i see they have dropped fairweather in place of Mark Patten and there so called concentrating on there juniors then why are so many not playing or putting in clearances :eek:

Not sure what you are on there Newbie, but there have been 11 young blokes make their senior debut this year. As for so many clearances - wtf? One has been cleared to Ky and one is going back to Qld. Not exactly a case of everybody jumping ship.

now in the past boofa i have thought that in most of ur replys u are just stickin up for ur club and there ppl and that is fine as far as i am concerned. i really couldnt care that u are callin lanky chokers but the one thing that has got me annoyed is that a bloke is about to play 300 games tomorrow for one football club and u are goin on about lanky being chokers. blood pell is a loyal bloke to lanky and will be a lanky legend for ever. it is disappointing u are sayin what u are sayin when ur club doesnt have any like him. maybe it is time that u stop worryin about that ppl are posting on here and worry about how ardmona football club is goin to be around in 2 or 3 years cos it aint looking good froma out siers point of view and from the leagues point of view. i am not here to be smart or to have a go at u but i really jus think tht u need to worry about ur own backyard. and when it comes time to pay a bloke repsect pay a bloke respect like u should be doin now with blood pell.

Jus to finish i would like to congrate Mick Pell on playin 300 club games and 290 of them in the ones. that shows a blokes character. the day blood pell retires will be a huge loss to us and also a huge loss to the kdl over all.

dont get too concerned over not enough people talking about pell...from what ive seen of the bloke on the footy field hes not there for medals,accolades or pats on the back, hes there for his team and i dont think anyone who plays with him or against him doesnt realize what sort of player he is (hes had my measure a coupl of times) so just get back to slingin cheap ones at boofffaa he loves it and stop using pell's 3ooth as an excuse...
icon12.gif

Why would they drop Fairweather? He has been Stanhopes best player all year, it looks to me that soon as things start to get a bit hard that the wheels are falling off.

I can understand why this may happen, so long at the top and the kids dont know what it is like to be back with the pack. Now they are and they don't like it.

I would like our club to be where stanhope is, 1st year of what looks to be a re building stage and still look like playing finals, that is a good effort.

I can tell you why you'd drop Fairweather....he's as soft as butter.....never before have i seen a player so disinterested in anything to do with a hard ball....it looks like he is getting paid a sh1t load and wants to protect himself from getting hurt so he doesn't lose coin......thats what i saw when we played them. He was good for Gig a couple of years ago but dead set, he was Stanhope's worst player when we met them....and, Patto said he would probably have to play this year due to lack of numbers, he said that during cricket season....strange how the wheel may have turned for Stanhope.

dont get too concerned over not enough people talking about pell...from what ive seen of the bloke on the footy field hes not there for medals,accolades or pats on the back, hes there for his team and i dont think anyone who plays with him or against him doesnt realize what sort of player he is (hes had my measure a coupl of times) so just get back to slingin cheap ones at boofffaa he loves it and stop using pell's 3ooth as an excuse...
icon12.gif

Couldent have said it better myself I think everybody wishes pell the best he has earnt it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunno where you heard Fairweather was on the coin for Stanhope as he declined the chance to be a paid player because "he doesn't know the game" which is fair enough. He is from a rugby background so it's good of him to not want to take money from a club. He is also far from soft, i don't think many rugby player would shirk a contest mate.

Having found my predictions for the end of season ladder from March, and considering that most sides have played each other once, it's fair to say that I got some predictions wrong, but I got some right.

OLD PREDICTIONS
LANCASTER
UNDERA
STANHOPE
NAGAMBIE
MURCHISON

----------------
TALLYGAROOPNA
AVENEL
RUSHWORTH
ARDMONA
MERRIGUM
GIRGARRE
VIOLET TOWN

Well, I severly under rated V.T & Merrigum, over rated Avenel & Tally, and only slightly got it wrong with Nagambie, Stanhope & Lancaster, the rest I think I got pretty right.

With that in mind, I will look at how I think the season will end up now that we are over the half way mark (End of season, Inc. finals).

1. Undera 2. Nagambie 3. Lancaster 4. Stanhope 5. Murchison 6. Merrigum 7. Violet Town 8. Rushworth 9. Ardmona 10. Tallygaroopna 11. Avenel 12. Girgarre.

The top three pick themselves (Lanky could get 2nd, but barring injury Nagambie should finish higher, but Saturday's game is of great importance for both sides), but I predict that there will be no more than 4 points that seperate 4th spot to 8th and it will go down to percentage.

The rest just need to look ahead for next year, but the gap between the bottom 4 and 4-8 isn't that massive compared to some leagues.

But, Round 11 will be the time when all the pieces fit.

Murchison vs. Violet Town 10 points
Avenel vs. TALLYGAROOPNA30 points
NAGAMBIE vs. Lancaster 5 points
UNDERA vs. Stanhope 40 points
Girgarre vs. Rushworth 27 points
Merrigum vs. Ardmona 37 points

Well, Murchison to beat V.T in a typical 8 point game that should be very good to watch, Tally should come back against Avenel for pride, Nagambie even with Rattray's injury should beat Lancaster in what is the match of the H&A season, Undera should inflict more misery on their fellow KDFL Lions, Rushworth should win easily, but need to build their % to keep in touch with the top 5, and Merrigum need a % booster to keep Murch out of the 5 to prepare for the week after.

And that's how I see it for this week.

bit quite of late fellas...

The top 3 look set, just a matter of time until we find out who gets the weeks off out of undera and nagambie, lanky ahould finish 3rd you'd think.
4th spot? Stanhope have it at the minute.. will they keep it?

And on Stanhope where are they at? Missing players or just no good of late?

Big battle of for 5th. Mez, Murch and VT all on 20 points, a game behind is Rushy. Can't see the tigers making it from here on in.

So 4th and 5th still there.. what are peoples thoughts

MURCH vs. Violet Town 25 points
Avenel vs. TALLYGAROOPNA 15 points
NAGAMBIE vs. Lancaster 45 points
UNDERA vs. Stanhope 60 points
Girgarre vs. RUSHY 55 points
MEZ vs. Ardmona 35 points

Murch and VT should be a good game, tally should account for avenel. 1st vs 3rd, Nagamabie and Undera are clear leaders, lanky wont get too close. Undera-Stanhope, probably be another blowout for the mainland... Rushy too strong for Gig, Mez to get over ardy

Did something like this earlier this year....maybe time for an update:

Premiers:
R/up:
Smokey:
Medal:
R/up:
Goals:
R/UP:
Rookie:
R/up:
Spoon:
Headline of the year:
Biggest disappointment:
Biggest surprise:
All Star side:

Good luck...

Premiers:Lanky-as much as I hate to say it they are hitting good form...
R/up:Undera
Smokey:Murch can mix it with the big boys...
Medal: D.Freeman (murch)
R/up:Godsmack (undera)
Goals:Too close to call maybe 1-5 goals between 2-3 players
R/UP:as above
Rookie:You no that young kid
R/up:Matty Wright
Spoon:Gig
Headline of the year:Stanhope lose last game of the year and miss the finals.
Biggest disappointment:Stanhope
Biggest surprise:Murch make the finals
All Star side:Every KDFL side.......

MURCH vs. Violet Town 40 points
AV vs. Tally 3points
Nagambi vs. LANKY 24points Hard football will get them over the line.
UNDERA vs. Stanhope 80+
GIG vs. Rushy 7 points Upset of the round
Merigum vs. ARDYa 10 points

Premiers: Nagambie
R/up: Undera
Smokey: Stanhope
Medal: Paul Burnett (Lanky)
R/up: Willy Sanders (Tally)
Goals: Troy Mitchell (Lanky)
R/UP: Patty Rattray (Nagambie)
Rookie: James Cullum (Tally)
R/up: Ash Hobbs (V.T), Brenton Campbell (Undera)
Spoon: Gig
Headline of the year: Lanky out of finals in straight sets
Biggest disappointment: Ardmona, KDFL doesn't need them.
Biggest surprise: Violet Town
All Star side: Geelong

Premiers: Lanky
R/up: Undera
Smokey:
Medal: Brett Scarscella
R/up: Paul Burnett
Goals: Troy Mitchell cos rattray wont play for another 4
R/UP: rattray
Rookie:
R/up:
Spoon:
Headline of the year: Namgbie finish 1st but go out in straight sets
Biggest disappointment: The umpiring courses someone to lose a shot at the flag
Biggest surprise: Stanhope dotn spend 20 grand on june 20th before clearances close
All Star side:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back