KDFL - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think his brother is on the board at gold coast and I heard robbies role would be in Victoria 'scouting' for the suns

Is it true the Lakers coach is moving up north to work with Gazza at the Suns ?
Not trolling here either but thats what ive heard from people who played under him...

Brother is CEO, (the bloke with the glasses sitting next to all the new recruits)
Robbie has a role in Victoria doing some scouting etc., the role is unpaid.

All Coaching positions filled at the mainland, announcements at Presentation Night Satdy night, might be a few who won't be in any state to hear them by then though!

It's virtually signed, sealed and delivered that Lowe will go to Stanhope, (Let's face reality, we didn't have a hope in hell of getting someone like that and as a result Murch will do what it ALWAYS DOES and fart arse around until the new year, and with all the best candidates already taken, we'll go for what's left:(,

Murch moved pretty quick to appoint Matty McDonald (2004 for the 2005 season) and also in appointing a coach for 2002 and 2003. Speaking of which, sitting here next to Big Gene Van Duh Charm and Ben Sturdybaker they are both keen to line up with Meeniyian Demons next year alongside Damien Spud Adkins. So Benny will be missed at the Lions next year.

That was a momentary lapse of reason by us (And Matt did a pretty good job as coach, in trying circumstances), but usually we drag arse when it comes to making decisions (And therein lies our problem).

Brother is CEO, (the bloke with the glasses sitting next to all the new recruits)
Robbie has a role in Victoria doing some scouting etc., the role is unpaid.

All Coaching positions filled at the mainland, announcements at Presentation Night Satdy night, might be a few who won't be in any state to hear them by then though!
So Lowey is coaching? Hank, Hooda and Lowe in the midfield is a nice line up.

You boys returning?

Gotta see if I'll play at all, can barely run and get annoyed with how much my body restricts me, travelling was the biggest thing. I know Beazer is very keen but I won't decide if I play footy for a fair while. In good hands with Godsy and Sammy La, they'll be on the prowl recruiting.

Brad Lowe Senior Coach
Damian Miller Reserves Coach
Daryl Harrison Thirds Coach

Kerrie Nurse A,B & U/17 Coach
Kylie Williams C Grade Coach
Felicty Hall U/15 Coach

Congratulations on the 3rds job Hank, with the team you've got, (plus a few more you'll get from the juniors) I'm sure that you'll do very well next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has there been and big signings at clubs so far? Coaches/Players?
I've noticed there's a fair bit happening around the other leagues.

Has there been and big signings at clubs so far? Coaches/Players?
I've noticed there's a fair bit happening around the other leagues.

Rushy have appointed Tim Wicks, 2 time LVFL league medallist as their coach for 2011. Jake Perry will be his assistant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back