KDFL 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once outside the Top 4 (this year) in past 14 years so don't see it as a big statement, history says that they will be right in the mix, showed that with most to pick from they could well and truly match it with other sides in Top 5 this year, smashed Undera last H&A, and knocked off Rushy. Very speculative to write other sides off ATM, but would back them to leap frog everyone but VT!!!:thumbsu: Reckon Rushy might drop out of the 5. Lost top liners/talls in Douthie, A. Clarke, Webb, Wicks already.

dont worry about the tigers hank we'll go alright.. yes we've lost a few but who doesnt at the end of every year. got a few on the go (no names yet:D) but as you know its only early. and just to verify the above, we are pretty confident drew will be back, just not at the start of the year. and now that loweys off to shepp east there goes half a dozen with him you'd think?? can chalky cover the loses?will arho follow toohey to the mainland??? so many unanswered questions;)

Looks like a favourable draw may be important in final ladder placings. Very even comp in 2012 and 2013 could be much the same.

Not sure if it was mentioned in the last thread but I see Whittlesea has signed 3 of VTs Premiership players in Brendan Gleeson, Dale Saddington and Ben Tsakmakis.

How are clubs looking with their U18's ? It is going to be hard to keep young blokes in the KDL if they are only getting a game every 2 or 3 weeks.

Very interesting talk on twitter with VT looking to have secured the services of an ex AFL player and also the brother of an Anzac Day medallist. Where do they pull all this money from?

Very interesting talk on twitter with VT looking to have secured the services of an ex AFL player and also the brother of an Anzac Day medallist. Where do they pull all this money from?
Have heard its Luke Livingston goin to vt! One would think without him they still win it so my as well save the 1k a game (i know its just a guess dont qoute me on it) and go with what they have! Justin murphy was also a name to come up with a link at vt! What will 2014 and beyond look like there after next year as the ring ins wont become life members of the club.......

Have heard its Luke Livingston goin to vt! One would think without him they still win it so my as well save the 1k a game (i know its just a guess dont qoute me on it) and go with what they have! Justin murphy was also a name to come up with a link at vt! What will 2014 and beyond look like there after next year as the ring ins wont become life members of the club.......
As your name suggests mate "giveitawash"
What has becoming a life member got to do with our current state of affairs?

Any news on the bushcats? Know there coming from a long way back but would be good to see some positive news come out of the place!

I am pretty sure that Tommy Madden never played at Heidelberg

I thought Bodzy was your best player..?? What's the connection with Livingstone..? I thought he was from Bendigo way. Either way he'd slot in nicely across half back.

Have heard Brad Lowe is working hard to get the Aynsley (spelling?) brothers to Shepp East, and is also a chance to keep Jerry Mason..? Long way to go.

I have been told Luke is heading home to play at Karang. The word on Murphy is that he has been shopping himself around after being told he will not be part of the Tatura playing list in 2013. I was talking with some blokes this morning and they told me he has asked Rumba for $2k sign on and $1k per game, Also hit Seymour up for $800 and VT for $1.5k per game. Good luck to VT if they get him, i bet if any other club had the funds to have a crack at him they would.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have been told Luke is heading home to play at Karang. The word on Murphy is that he has been shopping himself around after being told he will not be part of the Tatura playing list in 2013. I was talking with some blokes this morning and they told me he has asked Rumba for $2k sign on and $1k per game, Also hit Seymour up for $800 and VT for $1.5k per game. Good luck to VT if they get him, i bet if any other club had the funds to have a crack at him they would.

With respect Murphy is a 36 year old with dodgy hammys and isnt worth even close to that coin. Wasnt up to it this year when he was tagged off HBF and can understand Tat not wanting to pay again. If anyone pays out half of the figures mentioned they are OTT. He will play back in Melbourne for far less than that in a lower division.

With respect Murphy is a 36 year old with dodgy hammys and isnt worth even close to that coin. Wasnt up to it this year when he was tagged off HBF and can understand Tat not wanting to pay again. If anyone pays out half of the figures mentioned they are OTT. He will play back in Melbourne for far less than that in a lower division.

If Justin Murphy is worth that much then Paul Kirby is worth 3-4k per game! what a joke

anyone know any news on the u/18s teams; avenel, ardy, will they have a team? are longwood aloud to have a team?? will merrigum have more numbers?

If he heads back to Melb and wants to play ina lower division he will get that much. 3rd Div or 4th Div EFL do play there "marquee" player that highly. Granted i dont think he is worth a pinch of nanny goat sh1t but being ex AFL and only 36 - he will get that type of coin. Far worse players have got far more

anyone know any news on the u/18s teams; avenel, ardy, will they have a team? are longwood aloud to have a team?? will merrigum have more numbers?
Would be a bit difficult to determine at this stage don't you think? Very early stages for kdfl U/18s.. Would be surprised if Avenel and Ardy pull out 2 years running......

Also their best player returning to H'berg

I'm actually not sure if you meant Russ lee, Craig whelan or Jake Williams when you posted this but I heard from a very reliable source at Heidelberg that they've spoken to all 3 and they've committed to VT for 2013. Awesome for the towners, not so good for the rest of us.

Does anyone from Undera post on BF..?? Heard over the weekend that Godsmark has committed to Euroa, La Porta is heading North (possibly Cairns) and Ruttely is playing in Melbourne..

Massive losses, if true.

Tav I spoke to both Godsy & La Porta after they rolled us in the Prelim final & that is consistent with what you have posted. I am not sure on Rutley though.

surely they would have a bit of an idea?? i know we do :) yeah in the paper when gavs article (ardy senior coach) went in there he said one of his priorities was to get a thirds side so lets hope he can get one up and going!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back