KDFL 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drove out to have a look at the great merrigum side i keep hearing about the other night
in a praccy against gig What a waste of fuel!They looked every thing but a top 6 side
Sali & Ram NOT worth half what they are getting.They will get pumped by vt !
By the way OSSIE has changed his mind again and will line up with VT!!!!
Ossie? Is this the same bloke that lost his passion for footy about 3 weeks ago?

Drove out to have a look at the great merrigum side i keep hearing about the other night
in a praccy against gig What a waste of fuel!They looked every thing but a top 6 side

Bit slow this time Swoop, I already broke this news during the week.... U dropping off the pace mate, keep up!! :D ;)

The gum won pretty comfortably in the wet conditions in a scrappy encounter. if looking for a polished display go watch GVL not KDL practice matches after a downpour.. Are you the treasurer at the club? Not sure what you think you know but you seem to think payments of "$750" are rife.. If anyone is pumping the dogs up its everyone else champo, not our problem and just curious but what's the matter? Does it sh!t you that we aren't getting pumped by 100+ most weeks like previous years. .Who's your club? By the way if you want to be reimbursed for fuel money, no problems, we've got plenty!! :confused:

The gum won pretty comfortably in the wet conditions in a scrappy encounter. if looking for a polished display go watch GVL not KDL practice matches after a downpour.. Are you the treasurer at the club? Not sure what you think you know but you seem to think payments of "$750" are rife.. If anyone is pumping the dogs up its everyone else champo, not our problem and just curious but what's the matter? Does it sh!t you that we aren't getting pumped by 100+ most weeks like previous years. .Who's your club? By the way if you want to be reimbursed for fuel money, no problems, we've got plenty!! :confused:
Good stuff dids it will good to see you up and about this year. The league was starting to get a bit boring until a few of us bottom clubs bit the bullet and recruited sensibly.

Must admit tis a bit hard in a small town with no locals in the right age group to play competitive sport. (Vt's average age is 82)

1player shy of the full team I was told,, And he was there runner, did gig have there full list ??
Gig were missing a couple from what I could see new recruits Ryan Patten & Zach Dearing didn't play and leading goal kicker Zac Atkins was also absent.

Well Godzy, I reckon you should start pumping up the hype because Tarrant WILL be playing for VT this year. I have it on good authority that he'll play at least 2 matches before travelling overseas and there is a chance he'll be available for another match to qualify for finals.

They've also picked up former 56 pick, Ben Kinnear, who played 50 games for the maggies, including the 2003 GF. He won Lalor's B&F in 2005 and will only play a handful of games, but will still be more than handy.

Top 6
VT
Murch
Rushy
Lancy
Merrigum
Stanhope

Leading goal kicker: Barnett (Lancy)
McNamara medal: Cullinan (Murch)
ha ha Tavis you have to be kidding dont you, ben kinnear would have to weigh somewhere between 150 and 200 kilos by now. unless since the last time i saw him he has had lap band surgury. and as for Ozzie being back! is this the same ozzie who played in the finals for VT last year wearing concrete gloves and who Jaxbax could beat in a 20metre sprint and for that matter a 5k run? are you talking about that ozzie?

ha ha Tavis you have to be kidding dont you, ben kinnear would have to weigh somewhere between 150 and 200 kilos by now. unless since the last time i saw him he has had lap band surgury. and as for Ozzie being back! is this the same ozzie who played in the finals for VT last year wearing concrete gloves and who Jaxbax could beat in a 20metre sprint and for that matter a 5k run? are you talking about that ozzie?

Hey champ, think you may have your wires crossed; Ben Kinnear is nowhere near that size & Ozzie certainly didn't play for VT last year. Think he was captain/coach of a Murray FL side.. Both will be very hard to stop in the KDL.

Ben Kinnear was at work about 4 months ago sound's like he had a good xmas and banged on 80kg's to get him up to 150kg's , pretty sure your got the wrong guy.

R u saying I'm slow, stuff me I was in the high school 4 x 100 rely team and my missus says I stay all day so the 5 Km is no problem..Got to be a sheer athlete to catch me I would suspect..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey champ, think you may have your wires crossed; Ben Kinnear is nowhere near that size & Ozzie certainly didn't play for VT last year. Think he was captain/coach of a Murray FL side.. Both will be very hard to stop in the KDL.
Tav, there are two Rob Osbornes. One was coach of Cobram and is now back at Mooroopna (twin of Dookie premiership coach Dale); the other is former Tally coach and mainstay in Shepp Easts recent dominance. I believe it is the latter that has been linked with VT.

Tav, there are two Rob Osbornes. One was coach of Cobram and is now back at Mooroopna (twin of Dookie premiership coach Dale); the other is former Tally coach and mainstay in Shepp Easts recent dominance. I believe it is the latter that has been linked with VT.
Correct GK, it is the Rob Osborne from last years Shepp East Premiership side that got a clearance to Shepp Swans but for various reasons couldn't commit....

Good stuff dids it will good to see you up and about this year. The league was starting to get a bit boring until a few of us bottom clubs bit the bullet and recruited sensibly.

Must admit tis a bit hard in a small town with no locals in the right age group to play competitive sport. (Vt's average age is 82)
Average age of 82, well that's where u's are saving all your money sparra, most of your players are on the veterans list, so their match payments would be covered under the pension paid by the government? Very good club & list management their!! Well done :D

I stand corrected tav, i was mixing him up with the big guy they call ossie powers from VT last year. great write up of my beloved ardmona today in the herald sun, a great read and some welcome recignition for alot of people around the club, its not easy to turn up week in and week out and getting smashed. these young guys really do play for all the right reasons. mateship and not money!

And on ben kinnear, maybe he did get that much needed lap band surgury after all. im glad to hear it.
i hope he plays against ardy so i can have a look for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back