KDFL 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ex Rushy Coach Matt Johnson to Stanhope.

Good player and moves well for a big man, also a ripper bloke. The mail I got yeasterday was $500 a week so cant knock a bloke for taking that kind of cash if its out there to take. Not sure how true that is but the person who told me gets on very well with Matty, and thats what Stanhope think they need to win it this year then good on them for going out and getting him.

Any other late ins that are worth talking about i see 1 into VT, 2 into Lanky and 2 into Rushy

Now we have hit June 30 can the boys from the NT keep comimg down to play for the Gum? if not you would think that would put a bit of a dint into their hopes of winning as they have played in most of the games against the other top 6 sides and have been the differance IMO.

Good player and moves well for a big man, also a ripper bloke. The mail I got yeasterday was $500 a week so cant knock a bloke for taking that kind of cash if its out there to take. Not sure how true that is but the person who told me gets on very well with Matty, and thats what Stanhope think they need to win it this year then good on them for going out and getting him.

Any other late ins that are worth talking about i see 1 into VT, 2 into Lanky and 2 into Rushy

Now we have hit June 30 can the boys from the NT keep comimg down to play for the Gum? if not you would think that would put a bit of a dint into their hopes of winning as they have played in most of the games against the other top 6 sides and have been the differance IMO.
Nicholas Varcoe back to Lancaster from Picola.

u forgot one other player hank, Joel lawlor will inject a fair bit of speed to the mainland.
yeah they can look at the clearances if they want to know everything! Shaun Makar (Shepp Utd) clearance denied to Gig also

Luke Chapman just when you think you won the night last Friday. WELL I heard today
the case is going to be heard again!!! Any one have any more info on this!

Luke Chapman just when you think you won the night last Friday. WELL I heard today

Was told by Geoff, and another merrigum club legend(well that's what he calls himself)who works at the same place as geoff... that it was unlikely an appeal would happen... but great news if its true

Chapman 0 weeks.. This league is a dead set joke. It may as well be a blood bath from now on fellas. This is the precedent. Back to the "good old days" for us. Little wonder we lag at the bottom of the VCFL rankings. I am in disbelief.. Connally may not play again this season, Chapman walks. Am I missing something?!?!?
Well there is no Benalla and District Football League (aka Biff and Dong Football League) so someone has to take over the mantle for allowing thugs to continue to play. I think Chiltern ended up leaving the Ovens and King due to Hodgkin's assault charge arising from a guilty plea from on field incidents in 3 separate matches in a season. He was fined a few grand and the one that had similarities to this incident was Moyhu player Wohlers, who filed a lawsuit against the club which nearly led them to dissolve. They then decided to change to Tallangatta league and that was just over 10 years ago.

Well there is no Benalla and District Football League (aka Biff and Dong Football League) so someone has to take over the mantle for allowing thugs to continue to play. I think Chiltern ended up leaving the Ovens and King due to Hodgkin's assault charge arising from a guilty plea from on field incidents in 3 separate matches in a season. He was fined a few grand and the one that had similarities to this incident was Moyhu player Wohlers, who filed a lawsuit against the club which nearly led them to dissolve. They then decided to change to Tallangatta league and that was just over 10 years ago.
I reckon that's the biggest load of crap you have ever posted:thumbsu:

GF to be played at Tatura this year is every one OK with that!!!!
ELIM~MERR +LAN
1ST SEMI still not decided
2ond semi avenal
Perim ~gig

GF to be played at Tatura this year is every one OK with that!!!!
ELIM~MERR +LAN
1ST SEMI still not decided
2ond semi avenal
Perim ~gig

Correct. Ardmona declined having the 1st Semi due to a lack of personnel. Rushy were then offered it, also declined due to construction of a new building.

Who will get it? VT and Murch had one last year, as did Tally (?) Correct me if I'm wrong. Think it'll be out of Stanhope and Nagambie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon that's the biggest load of crap you have ever posted:thumbsu:
Thanks Sparra :) too much serious stuff on here with that incident so thought I would try to add a bit of wierd shit to it... I know the Chappy incident wasn't late or behind play if reports were correct, but the Chiltern incident I mentioned is not crap, you should be able to google it. You smash the wrong person behind play and you could get sued or charged by police, so do it at your own peril...

tips for this round
ardy by 13pts
lanky by23pts
murch by 100pts
nagambie by 35pts
tally by 2pts
stan by 33pts

My tips for this round:
LONGWOOD by 9 points (I know logic says that Ardmona would be favourites, but I'm a romantic fool, and thusly I'm hoping like hell that the 'Legs can get their first win for 2013, for John Carrot's sake)

MERRIGUM by 12 points (Tough game to pick because Lancaster apart from a 10 minute flat spot in the 3rd quarter, match Violet Town at home, and Merrigum have been good, but not enough to pencil this as a likely win, anyway I'll be at this game, and it should be a good one).

MURCHISON by 79 points (Murch are just going nicely right now, and Rushy should match murch for 2 1/2 quarters, but the firepower of murch will be too much for the Tigers)

NAGAMBIE by 42 points (after a great win against Stanhope, the Lakers should pretty much end Avenel's finals chances once and for all with a comfortable win at home).

GIRGARRE by 9 points (another game that's hard to pick as Tally & Gig are pretty evenly matched, Gig have shown glimpses of really good footy, and this should be enough for gig to get a win away).

STANHOPE by 80 points (I think that the Nagambie result will be but a blip on the radar, and sadly for Undera who had an unconvincing win against Longwood, Stanhope's seniors will rip the other lions apart in a lop sided game)

VIOLET TOWN has the bye

Correct. Ardmona declined having the 1st Semi due to a lack of personnel. Rushy were then offered it, also declined due to construction of a new building.

Who will get it? VT and Murch had one last year, as did Tally (?) Correct me if I'm wrong. Think it'll be out of Stanhope and Nagambie

It should be at a neutral venue and Longwood should have that final, they did a good job hosting the elimination final the last time, but they like Ardmona will struggle to find the people to do it, otherwise give it to Murchison and have Rushworth run the bar and canteen (which would make the most sense really).

It should be at a neutral venue and Longwood should have that final, they did a good job hosting the elimination final the last time, but they like Ardmona will struggle to find the people to do it, otherwise give it to Murchison and have Rushworth run the bar and canteen (which would make the most sense really).
Murch wouldn't be such a neutral venue if the Hoppers were playing in it... Exactly the same deal as my suggestion as playing it at Stanhope or Nagambie. But i doubt you could have a nuetral venue as the first weekend the eliminations are at Lancaster and Merrigum. They aren't so neutral to the current top 6!

Have heard there might be an issue with chapmans rep Ian Findlay.. apparently kdfl rules state that they cannot be a lawyer/barrister, which he is. So maybe merrigum might go back and have another go. Hope so

Have heard there might be an issue with chapmans rep Ian Findlay.. apparently kdfl rules state that they cannot be a lawyer/barrister, which he is. So maybe merrigum might go back and have another go. Hope so
They may have grounds for an appeal , but you would think that appeal would be heard by AFL VIC Country , who you'd assume would allow Findlay ?

They may have grounds for an appeal , but you would think that appeal would be heard by AFL VIC Country , who you'd assume would allow Findlay ?
A few things to consider:

Many people (who are not duly qualified as such) would consider being referred to as a lawyer as slanderous.
Iain Findlay is not a lawyer nor is he qualified to register as such.
Iain Findlay is a former police officer.
Ian Bull is a current serving police officer (Inspector) and acts as an advocate for the GVFL Umpires at tribunal hearings.
Under VCFL rule 7.6.15, neither Findlay nor Bull is precluded from acting as an advocate.

A few things to consider:

Many people (who are not duly qualified as such) would consider being referred to as a lawyer as slanderous.
Iain Findlay is not a lawyer nor is he qualified to register as such.
Iain Findlay is a former police officer.
Ian Bull is a current serving police officer (Inspector) and acts as an advocate for the GVFL Umpires at tribunal hearings.
Under VCFL rule 7.6.15, neither Findlay nor Bull is precluded from acting as an advocate.

Thanks for the clarification woody.... knew you'd be all over it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back