KDFL 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch out you don't trip over as you take those backward steps
Not taking backward steps champ just giving an honest a comment.. and look I couldn't give a shit how much you spent last year just don't treat the rest of us like idiots trying to say you spent **** all and that your players 'played for the love of the club'.. Of course they love the club, you paying them huge money. Just move on..

Cops a bit of criticism the big Arho (who likes to be called Brent) but looking at his figures from last year he kicked well over 100 goals and not all of them were against duds either - some good bags against decent sides as well. So he may be no superstar (he was playing in the weakest comp in country Vic after all) but if he is no good some of his opponents must've been pretty average. No doubt he isn't worth $1,200 but really who is? Why would any country club pay any player more then a coupla hundred dollars a game? It just doesn't make any sense.

Probably wishes he hadn't done the media regarding Shepp United a few months back - best to do media in a league after you've achieved something, not before.

Based, of course, on the VCFL first com, first served basis for those leagues which had not been part of the format. GVFL clubs seem to be pretty keen to recruit young blokes from this league so it can't be too bad. Brent (as he would like to be known) is not one many that many observers of both competitions would have thought to have been on the radar. Definitely worth negotiating with by the figures expressed are ridiculous.

Not taking backward steps champ just giving an honest a comment.. and look I couldn't give a shit how much you spent last year just don't treat the rest of us like idiots trying to say you spent **** all and that your players 'played for the love of the club'.. Of course they love the club, you paying them huge money. Just move on..
Hey cocko never said we spent **** all
or that they played for the love of the club, how could you when some have left for greener pastures and you are not giving an honest comment as you have no idea what VT spend or how they spend or how much they pay whoever
Nighttttt

Big call [big spender] In calling the KDL THE WEAKEST COMP IN COUNTRY VIC .Its quite
obvious you have,nt seen a Ovens &kings match what a shit call. By the way i did call Brent Arho
(Brett).who cares

Hey cocko never said we spent **** all
or that they played for the love of the club, how could you when some have left for greener pastures and you are not giving an honest comment as you have no idea what VT spend or how they spend or how much they pay whoever
Nighttttt
I know when I've been beat....

I know when I've been beat....
I went up to rumbalara yesterday to have a look, and noticed some of the VT boys running around for Euroa. have they left VT? if so they will be quite a handy pick up for euroa adding some much needed depth.
david rigatoni had it on a string yesterday, he looks as though he can play!
will also be great having patty horseborough back where he belongs.

I went up to rumbalara yesterday to have a look, and noticed some of the VT boys running around for Euroa. have they left VT? if so they will be quite a handy pick up for euroa adding some much needed depth.
david rigatoni had it on a string yesterday, he looks as though he can play!
will also be great having patty horseborough back where he belongs.
Nah with West Footscray & Shepp East pulling the pin on our practice matches we were in desperate need of some game time as we haven't had any yet. Euroa were short on numbers for their match against Wang Magpies, so it was a win win for both Euroa and those of us that played. Didn't hang around for the ones (which Riggas played in), but Patty was definitely BOG in the twos match.

Nah with West Footscray & Shepp East pulling the pin on our practice matches we were in desperate need of some game time as we haven't had any yet. Euroa were short on numbers for their match against Wang Magpies, so it was a win win for both Euroa and those of us that played. Didn't hang around for the ones (which Riggas played in), but Patty was definitely BOG in the twos match.
no BODZY # 32 im not chicken lips rigatoni ive never met the guy, glad to hear there staying at violet town. VT could ill afford to lose any more of there guns, especially so close to the season starting. its not a good look for euroa if they cant feild a team this early on in the year, how will they go this year? is there a slight chance that the rumour could be true and we'll see a merger between VT and Euroa playing in the GVFL.

no BODZY # 32 im not chicken lips rigatoni ive never met the guy, glad to hear there staying at violet town. VT could ill afford to lose any more of there guns, especially so close to the season starting. its not a good look for euroa if they cant feild a team this early on in the year, how will they go this year? is there a slight chance that the rumour could be true and we'll see a merger between VT and Euroa playing in the GVFL.
Ive read these threads for the last couple of years and now decided to sign up, im sick to death of hearing about how great VT are there are plenty of other teams to talk about.
i was sharing a bear with john carrot the other day out at red legs stadium and he seems to think they can give some of these higher profile teams a run for there money this year, they have quietly been going about there business and signed David Kernahan to a 5 matches, for $150 a game. with him sitting in the goal square there sure to kick a few more than last year. im sure he'll give a few backmen some nightmares!

Ardmona Tomato said:
Ive read these threads for the last couple of years and now decided to sign up, im sick to death of hearing about how great VT are there are plenty of other teams to talk about.
i was sharing a bear with john carrot the other day out at red legs stadium and he seems to think they can give some of these higher profile teams a run for there money this year, they have quietly been going about there business and signed David Kernahan to a 5 matches, for $150 a game. with him sitting in the goal square there sure to kick a few more than last year. im sure he'll give a few backmen some nightmares!
That's awesome news for the redlegs, just a simple question though, if you are sharing the bear, who's got the front and who's at the back of the bear..:D :DI hope for your sake he keeps still..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah they just had a lot unavailable due to cricket finals I think.

That's
Thats your best work for a while even the two dickheads lookin over my shoulder laughed
jaxbax you and i both know that that old carrot would be down the back! as for longwood, they are certainly exciting times for them. if this experiment pays off for them they might be looking at getting some more reciently retired AFL lengends to have a run for them. i know they are expecting a massive gate at home when he plays.

jaxbax you and i both know that that old carrot would be down the back! as for longwood, they are certainly exciting times for them. if this experiment pays off for them they might be looking at getting some more reciently retired AFL lengends to have a run for them. i know they are expecting a massive gate at home when he plays.
Haha, yeah David Kernahan will get the turnstiles ticking over!!!

We travelled to Bonnie Doon saturday for a 5 quarter hitout (1sts and 2nds combined) against a severly depleted Bonnie Doon outfit, scores were not kept on the day but the margin would of been in excess of 25 goals. We had 7 or 8 senior players unavailable for match but there were definently some postive signs for us with a few new recruits playing well. Thanks to Bonnie Doon FC for the day. We have Kilmore saturday at Avenel so that will give us a better guage of where we are at, as im sure Doona's men will be a well drilled unit.

Firstly jayco Sagey wouldn't have any idea what Wheels was on nor did Wheels know what Sagey was on, secondly the only people who really know is the Game day committee and believe me the $1500 is over double what he got. But anyway keep speculating because that is all everyone else can do as they have no idea:thumbsu:
I find it amusing all of the speculation on what players get paid. I have a mate that plays in the GVFL who knows a couple of last years VT players and I'm pretty sure you'll find that none of them were payed anywhere close to the numbers that I have heard being thrown around.

Has Murchison played any praccy games yet? I mite head down to watch them this weekend. Anyone know where they're playing?

I find it amusing all of the speculation on what players get paid. I have a mate that plays in the GVFL who knows a couple of last years VT players and I'm pretty sure you'll find that none of them were payed anywhere close to the numbers that I have heard being thrown around.

Has Murchison played any praccy games yet? I mite head down to watch them this weekend. Anyone know where they're playing?

We played Katunga at Katunga on Saturday. We play this Saturday at Colbo, netballers at Rushy due to Colbo renewing their netball courts.

It will not be shirts vs skins as previously suggested.

I'm sure that some guys like Jayco have a little wettie in bed when these figures just pop into there head as they are seriously way off the mark as you mentioned. ;)

I'm sure that some guys like Jayco have a little wettie in bed when these figures just pop into there head as they are seriously way off the mark as you mentioned. ;)
Gentlemen please.. it's called stirring the pot( im sure we've all done it on occasions)..If you blokes are so sensitive about these things then maybe you should stop reading anything that's posted on big footy,coz as you may have noticed,a lot on here is far from the truth.. . Hopefully I haven't offended anyone by having a bit of fun :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back