KDFL 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
H
nah techi. U had 15 posies for the year and still took the money without batting an eyelid. Apparently did the same this year when old mate tigs stitched u up on home soil. Do they pay u the same in the ressies or will Russ weave his magic and keep u in the ones. Either way will b watching with interest to c how u go.
That's the plan.. Yep quality defender Tiguan had me on toast..

Haha.. Balance.. Bank balance maybe :)
Right on the money (pun intended).
Constant bleat on Metro and Country B/F forums about rising costs and inflated payments to mercenaries yet clubs continue to seek out those who repeatedly pillage and then move on to the next sucker.
Grow some wontons and put up the No Vacancy sign.

Any news on who Lancaster have signed i know they have signed Lee and Thomson but heard they Signed 2 more from Melbourne and still after a couple from GV ?

Paul mintern from doreen
Billy dickson from geelong
Arch can you confrim?
Mintern signed this year still yet to see the doreen flyer.. As for billy Dixon he pulled the pin cause he wasn't allowed to play games in his ripped off jean shorts..

Paul mintern from doreen
Billy dickson from geelong
Arch can you confrim?
Does Dickson know he's from Geelong ?
Is he an acquaintance of yablett?
Does mintern owe lee money or vice versa ?
Will riggamortis set in on all those old bones ?
Stay tuned same wombat time same wombat channel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wondering was it true that merrigum organised a reunion thinking they were going to win the grand final
I was told Merrigum had a stage setup in the middle of the oval for Saturday night after the game(I take it to present the premiers to the supporters etc). After the day didn't go as planned not too many of the locals decided to show up to the night in question. Apparently a major flop...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back