KDFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My understanding is after his very dominant 2012 premiership year at Violet Town he played the 1st few games in 2013 then got injured & hasn't played since? But that's only what I've heard.... Arc or Swoop might be able to confirm more?
How old is he smooth?

My understanding is after his very dominant 2012 premiership year at Violet Town he played the 1st few games in 2013 then got injured & hasn't played since? But that's only what I've heard.... Arc or Swoop might be able to confirm more?
Wheels just finishing counting his sign on from gunbower 2 years ago.. wheelen the wrecker is back spoke to him Thursday my bet is he will last 5weeks

The bus to violet town this week will have good wheels on it
Get on board
Twin towers out of the goal square
Look out defences
Well don't be suprised if the plucky Towners get the chocolates on their home turf.. Plus I'm sure their will be a bit of banter going on with the boys as they did try to get lee back to violet town this year.. Lee did the same to leitchy the last 2 years spent there money and couldn't even make a granny.. Mmm could be the same at lancy this year..

Well don't be suprised if the plucky Towners get the chocolates on their home turf.. Plus I'm sure their will be a bit of banter going on with the boys as they did try to get lee back to violet town this year.. Lee did the same to leitchy the last 2 years spent there money and couldn't even make a granny.. Mmm could be the same at lancy this year..
Good point normo, I think lankys problem will be not what happens this year but what happen next year of the current list I reckon
Lee - gone
Perry - gone
Hocking - gone
Barnett - retired
Gemmill - retired
Orr - retired
Liverton - gone
Whelan - gone
Eddy - 50/50 to go on
Thomson 50/50 to stay
O'Neil - Geelong
Bertoli - retired

Money - gone

Smooth Mover to return as coach.

Wowee Bats in turmoil!!!! Were putrid on Saturday, alot of money spent on average footballers. Paid big cashola for a coach that simply lacks coaching ability after hearing him talk to the group at every break. The wheels falling off very quickly talking to a few ex players after the game....

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm hearing on the grapevine that Varsamarkis's time at Lanky & footy in general may have just come to an abrupt halt! & not so much due to his hamstring injury either? Anyone confirm? Swoop, Arc, Foxtrot??
Hurt his hammy in game
Will keep me ears open at training

I'm hearing on the grapevine that Varsamarkis's time at Lanky & footy in general may have just come to an abrupt halt! & not so much due to his hamstring injury either? Anyone confirm? Swoop, Arc, Foxtrot??
You are sure on the ball smooth yes i can confirm vars will not continue with the bats this year a couple of reasons yes but did suffer a bad hammy 2 minutes into the first quarter Have all ready found a replacement !!

Wowee Bats in turmoil!!!! Were putrid on Saturday, alot of money spent on average footballers. Paid big cashola for a coach that simply lacks coaching ability after hearing him talk to the group at every break. The wheels falling off very quickly talking to a few ex players after the game....
You should know about putrid think back to the Murch and tally game a few weeks back or go back to the lanky Stanhope final last year and you reckon lee can't coach ?? You know jack shit!!

You should know about putrid think back to the Murch and tally game a few weeks back or go back to the lanky Stanhope final last year and you reckon lee can't coach ?? You know jack shit!!
Haha.. Swoop.. Just face it for the money they are spending the lanky boys arnt living up to all the hype.. This weeks rnd will certainly give us an idea who's gunna get that top 2 spot..

Haha.. Yeah I would smooth but will be in Melbz sorry mate.. Will get it to u soon.. Was it J.B..
Hahaha Nah no stress mate, we'll get around to it 1 day! Even if it's when we're both "fully" retired so we can watch a local footy game, hurl some "encouragement" & make bigger fools of ourselves than we ever did on the field!! Surprising I know!! :eek::D:thumbsu:

From what I have read on here the wheels are about to be put on
Surely the average footballers you talk about don't include the melbourne faction, must only be talking about local recruits surely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back