KDFL June 07 -August 07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kyabram District FL

After the first round of games completed and 2 thirds of the season gone just thought we could start up some debate on a few things:

1.) End of season Ladder (premiers too if wish)

2.) Current club B & F leaders and league medallist predictions

3.) Goalkicking (probably a no brainer but throw it in for good measure)

Just went through the draw and this is my predicted ladder:

1. Stanhope 17w 1L
2. Violet Town 16w 2L
3. Ardmona 15w 3L
4. Tallygaroopna 13w 5L
(I think the top 4 is set, stanhope ardy and tally all play eachother twice)
The fifth spot is wide open...
5. Undera 10/11w 8/7L (In the best spot and probably most deserved at gaining fifth but crucial match in round 19 against Rushworth... I don't think they will upset Tally this time around either)
6. Rushworth 9/11w 9/7L (An upset this week could trigger them but all eyes will be on the round 19 clash against Undera)
7. Avenel 8/11w 10/7L (have a favourable draw but their season will be won or lost against lancy, giggy and Naggaz)

All three have the potential to claim 11wins, i don't think gigarre or lancy will be able to make it from here....

Best and Fairest
Without knowing the major ins and outs of other teams throughout the season other than Hoota Gray it's hard to say who'd be winning the league medal.
I think VT's top 3 would be David Marguglio, Matt Mills, Matt Walker.
All 3 have put in more than solid performances each game and would surely have been polling a few here and there...

Goalkicking: Meka will win again, with Millsy 30 goals behind on 78...

Hey not sure if all you VT boys know but the great man massive head67 runs out for his 200th senior game for Narrandera this Sunday against Wagga Tigers fair effort from the old bloke seen as though he has gunna be retiring every year for the last 5 years.

Hey not sure if all you VT boys know but the great man massive head67 runs out for his 200th senior game for Narrandera this Sunday against Wagga Tigers fair effort from the old bloke seen as though he has gunna be retiring every year for the last 5 years.

i hear our mate head is a legend around those parts, he still has a pretty big rep down hear with the town and hoping he will join the festivities when the boys have the 1987 premiership reunion later in the year..

good luck this week head67!

Ardmonas record over the past 10 years
1998- Bottom
1999- bottom
2000- 5th
2001- 4th
2002- Premiers
2003- 4th
2004- 7th
2005- 3rd
2006- Premiers
Stanhope's record over the past 10 years
1998- 6th
1999- 3rd
2000- Premiers
2001- 2nd
2002- 4th
2003- Premiers & Champions
2004- 3rd
2005- 2nd
2006- 2nd
Not a bad sort of record tell Keego.
he wasnt asking 4 the record he wants 2 kno how does it feel goin in2 2 grandfinals in a row all cocky n then coming of second best.?

he wasnt asking 4 the record he wants 2 kno how does it feel goin in2 2 grandfinals in a row all cocky n then coming of second best.?

I'd like to know what it's like dropping out of school in grade 5? Do you regret the decision?

We have a century goal kicker already and he doesn't whack kids or cause any type of trouble. If we didn't have one i am sure we would love to have one but it would not be Perry Meka. We are a family club as most country clubs are, and we simply would not tolerate the kinds of violence and behaviour that this man puts out.

Why would kids want to play footy or even go to watch if all they see is some big bloke going off his head whacking other kids and causing trouble

No one respects Perry. Not even his own. I can see why you wouldnt want him.

I'd say it would hurt FERGZ, why does Timothy need you to get on a computer and type in questions for him, I know he isnt the smartest tool in the shed but surely if you can get on here and try to put a couple of sentences together, you would think he could. And by the way he has seen atleast half the Stanhope side in person (as well as the game against them this year) since last years GF so why hasnt he asked them in person, the only time he brings it up is when he has a convoy of mates with him and now he is using you to ask the question from behind a computer screen, he is as brave as they come old Keego.

this ones pretty simple boys. keego should be starved of oxygen..:thumbsdown:

see our mate Fergz was logged in until 5mins ago, there are a couple of questions on here for him to answer, wonder why he didn't answer them, he might need some time to think about them, or maybe he needs to run them by Timmy boy first!:confused:

see our mate Fergz was logged in until 5mins ago, there are a couple of questions on here for him to answer, wonder why he didn't answer them, he might need some time to think about them, or maybe he needs to run them by Timmy boy first!:confused:

Some of the questions will require answers that contain words with two or more syllables. This will be well beyond dear Daniel's comprehension, so he will be off to have deep and meaningfull chats with his intelligent friends to get some answers. Can't wait to see what he comes up with.

What keego really wanted to ask is how much did it cost the president of stanhope for the premiers t- shirts when he called them and told the printers to start printing them at the fifthteen minute mark of the last, maybe he should have got chokers 2005-06 printed on them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What keego really wanted to ask is how much did it cost the president of stanhope for the premiers t- shirts when he called them and told the printers to start printing them at the fifthteen minute mark of the last, maybe he should have got chokers 2005-06 printed on them

15min mark of the last the game was still in the balance, why would he ring at that stage:confused: so not a bad story but off the mark mate.

P.S. And watch the name calling, 'w***erboy' is a bit below the belt, watch u don't offend someone using those words.

and how would you no that w***erboy

I bought a raffle ticket off him once.

Also saw him run away from the Albanians at the Barjam party at the GV when he had set up to win the "prize under the chair" raffle but they took his table. Talk about run like a chicken when they were going to beat him up! Suppose if they are over 17 he runs away:D:D:D

Also in English the word is "know" not "no". But as you appear to be a relative of Perry Muti it is a blessing you can even write.

My tips for Round 14, 14th July:

Avenel vs Yea (22pts)
Violet Town vs Rushworth (8pts)
Stanhope vs Murchison (200pts)
Girgarre vs Ardmona (62pts)
Nagambie vs Tallygaroopna (48pts)
Merrigum vs Undera (70pts)

I bought a raffle ticket off him once.

Also saw him run away from the Albanians at the Barjam party at the GV when he had set up to win the "prize under the chair" raffle but they took his table. Talk about run like a chicken when they were going to beat him up! Suppose if they are over 17 he runs away:D:D:D

Also in English the word is "know" not "no". But as you appear to be a relative of Perry Muti it is a blessing you can even write.

honestly mate you must be an albanian yourself, thought we were supposed to stick together. you really need to get a life and get of here mate

The quality of the posts from Fergz, Javo23 and Nick9 (and periodically bradrowe32)continually astounds me. I cannot understand why the Ardmona supporter is so maligned. Maybe normal people feel threatened by the obviously superior intelligence displayed by these correspondents.

The quality of the posts from Fergz, Javo23 and Nick9 (and periodically bradrowe32)continually astounds me. I cannot understand why the Ardmona supporter is so maligned. Maybe normal people feel threatened by the obviously superior intelligence displayed by these correspondents.

Huh?

EDIT: Right, I get you now.

Not when someone is a disgrace to his community character-wise.

I think we know where you stand on this issue. You have an obvious dislike for him, that's fine, but do you honestly have to keep going on about it?

You are not contributing anything new to the conversation so please, pretty please, just move on.

I think we know where you stand on this issue. You have an obvious dislike for him, that's fine, but do you honestly have to keep going on about it?

You are not contributing anything new to the conversation so please, pretty please, just move on.

If only he would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back