KDFL June 07 -August 07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kyabram District FL

Were you there watching did you see it, i'v been to a few games and every time there is a smart ass yelling out going end to end..

I cant belive you think it it his failt i blame there up bringing's

i think you fella have a crush on him;-)

If he was a man he would igonre the fat jibes. Getting a bit boring pulling the race card every time. Not even the Albanians believe it.

Meka has a track record for undisciplined acts and unecessary beliigerence.

bashing some little teenagers......what a man, more like duduk.

Meka prediction

If found GUILTY: MINIMUM 10 WEEKS
( precedent already set with R Walsh case )

If found NOT GUILTY: LEAGUE REMAINS A LAUGHING STOCK
( probably employ same umpire to do this years grand final)

Heaps about Meka at the moment, and there hasn't been too much said from out Tally way.. On the field they seem to be going along nicely at the moment. Have heard from a very reliable source, however, that there has been a "wayne carey" like incident involving Kane Hoskin and a teammates missus, from the club ball?? Can anyone from Tally confirm or deny and could it have a destabilising effect on the club?

Thanks must go to your club for the outstanding amount of people that came in after the game for a beer and a chat on saturday too Tav, it was greatly appreciated! I really rated your centre half forward Jacob Lloyd he took a heap of contested marks and Hanson was fantastic all day in the ruck. You would of been pretty happy with your return game to i'd imagine....
Who will go with Aaron James if he's on song???? So far i rate Tally as the team to look out for most after playing everyone and they are definitely in form at the moment, but if James gets going could that just be the nail in the coffin for Stanhope....

No worries mate:thumbsu: good bunch of blokes out that way, and we were made to feel more than welcome.. We try to get as many as we can into the opposition rooms after games, but it probably helps that your social rooms are so close to the change rooms. Jake Lloyd has been in awesome form, and could easily bag double figures this week against Murch. Hanno is one of the most consistent and reliable performers you'll find, and rarely has his colours lowered..

As for aaron james - we'll be stoked if we're faced with that dilemna, coz that'd mean we would have one at least one final already.. Seriously, I dont know if there's too many backmen in the GV that'd be confident they could keep the big fella quiet for 4 quarters, let alone in the KDL.. Brennan, who would be giving away heaps in the kg department, but spoils well and loves a challenge, would be our best bet, apart from stifling his supply through the mid-field..

Heaps about Meka at the moment, and there hasn't been too much said from out Tally way.. On the field they seem to be going along nicely at the moment. Have heard from a very reliable source, however, that there has been a "wayne carey" like incident involving Kane Hoskin and a teammates missus, from the club ball?? Can anyone from Tally confirm or deny and could it have a destabilising effect on the club?

Have just had a phone call Meka is to face the trib at 1pm this Sunday

surely you blokes could get someone on here from Ardmona that has an education, I know some on here would say there probably isnt any, but there actually is a couple of good blokes amongst them.
Its destroyed, from your other posts, STRAIGHT, FAULT, BELIEVE, and I bet your alias was meant to be Sniper:rolleyes:

lol no........whipper snipper

surely you blokes could get someone on here from Ardmona that has an education, I know some on here would say there probably isnt any, but there actually is a couple of good blokes amongst them.
Its destroyed, from your other posts, STRAIGHT, FAULT, BELIEVE, and I bet your alias was meant to be Sniper:rolleyes:

lol destroyed was to much... best final I'd seen for ages....

P.s whipper snipper :)

Few questions on league medals (and some other awards i have invented)
1) Seniors - I have seen Molisak (unsure of spelling) once and thought he was ordinary and a bit scared of the hard ball. Lowe hasn't had a great two years and Gray is out injured. Best gets a couple of kicks against the lower teams. Grinton has a tendency of telling the umpires how much he hates them. Osbourne is ok if he hasn't had a joint during the reserves match. Who is in the running for the league B&F? Come back Hank!
2) Reserves - Daniel Ferguson is probably the best player running around in the 2's, but his habit of spitting the dummy with umpires will cost him. FERGZ wont like the fact that Guppy will double his votes (neither will anyone else at Ardy). Smokey to be Rick Young at Stanhope.
3) U/18's - This one very hard. Has Sidebottom played enough games? Shaun Damon might have needed a few more games in the 3's instead of playing seniors (safe bet for Rookie of the Year). Ryan Patten went missing for six weeks during the middle of the year. Gringo's kid possibly the main chance because he is in a weak side, but 22 goals in a game (even against Merrigum) does say something. Red_Bull has no hope (both of them).

Other awards:
Couldn't help myself but pez has to win the "My fans dont know how to spell" award.
Sev the "Hear nothing-see nothing" award for bravery.
Most improved Team - VT and they deserve all accolodes they get. Only team to not only get close to Stanhope but belt them and they didn't resort to paying off umpires to win it (sorry but Gary Hughes has nominated for Ardy president next year). Every team would want a Gary Abbley (but probably not pushing for a seniot spot, though).
Most deleted Big Footy correspondant - Nick9. At least his mates have a sense of humour.
Coach of the year - Mark Patten. This guy could double his money by going to another club.
Export of the Year - Cant think of one this year. Who has made their mark elsewhere in 07?
Import of the Year - Wont be Turner. Gig Darwin imports? Or Aaron James later on in the year? (Tav - maybe you should play on him).

1) Seniors - I have seen Molisak (unsure of spelling) once and thought he was ordinary and a bit scared of the hard ball. Lowe hasn't had a great two years and Gray is out injured. Best gets a couple of kicks against the lower teams. Grinton has a tendency of telling the umpires how much he hates them. Osbourne is ok if he hasn't had a joint during the reserves match. Who is in the running for the league B&F? Come back Hank!
2) Reserves - Daniel Ferguson is probably the best player running around in the 2's, but his habit of spitting the dummy with umpires will cost him. FERGZ wont like the fact that Guppy will double his votes (neither will anyone else at Ardy). Smokey to be Rick Young at Stanhope.
3) U/18's - This one very hard. Has Sidebottom played enough games? Shaun Damon might have needed a few more games in the 3's instead of playing seniors (safe bet for Rookie of the Year). Ryan Patten went missing for six weeks during the middle of the year. Gringo's kid possibly the main chance because he is in a weak side, but 22 goals in a game (even against Merrigum) does say something. Red_Bull has no hope (both of them).

Other awards:
Couldn't help myself but pez has to win the "My fans dont know how to spell" award.
Most improved Team - VT and they deserve all accolodes they get. Only team to not only get close to Stanhope but belt them and they didn't resort to paying off umpires to win it (sorry but Gary Hughes has nominated for Ardy president next year). Every team would want a Gary Abbley (but probably not pushing for a seniot spot, though).
Most deleted Big Footy correspondant - Nick9. At least his mates have a sense of humour.
Coach of the year - Mark Patten. This guy could double his money by going to another club.
Export of the Year - Cant think of one this year. Who has made their mark elsewhere in 07?
Import of the Year - Wont be Turner. Gig Darwin imports? Or Aaron James later on in the year? (Tav - maybe you should play on him).
Bit hard not to spit the dummy when a umpire pushes you & you ask him what he think he is doin & he replys with his chest out walking at you "What are you gunna do bout it":confused:. We were lucky to get 10 free kicks to murchisons god knows how many even the murch boys thought the umps were disgraceful:thumbsdown: other than that all the other umps have been doin a good job:thumbsu:. good on guppy if he does the kid is a freak.

Other awards:

Interesting points there forty one. Not sure who'll win the McNamara this year - I thought at the start of the year that "Jerry" Mason from Stanhope was a good chance, but he seems to have dropped off a bit. Young Shiels from nagaz prob won't get many 3's, but won't have many blokes taking votes off him, either, Godsmark from Undera is winning the bennett's award, so must be going alrite (and has eye-catching dread locks..), Rassmussen and Scott Lambden have been sensational for us. Smart money's still on Best, though, I reckon..

Just quickly, don't think Shaun Damon's a cert for the rookie of the year at all. Matt Jones has been an awesome import for us this year. Timmy Bone made murray league interleague side, so maybe a good export?? I'd be wrapt to have a crack at James, coz like I said previously, the only time we'll face stanhope again is in either a prelim or GF..

Haven't heard from our Avenel correspondant joeyboy for some time - word has it he hasn't been sighted on the track either thru fear of promotion to the seniors.

Can any swans fans confirm any training track sightings of Pollock lately?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Young Shiels from nagaz prob won't get many 3's, but won't have many blokes taking votes off him either

Haven't heard a lot about Mick Shiels (aka Smeagol, aka Shifty) since he left the lions, but he's obviously had a good year Tav?

Good luck to him I reckon. Ripper bloke and very good player. :thumbsu:

Bit hard not to spit the dummy when a umpire pushes you & you ask him what he think he is doin & he replys with his chest out walking at you "What are you gunna do bout it":confused:. We were lucky to get 10 free kicks to murchisons god knows how many even the murch boys thought the umps were disgraceful:thumbsdown: other than that all the other umps have been doin a good job:thumbsu:. good on guppy if he does the kid is a freak.

What the?????

havent been keeping up on the action, just a question, what did the clossus perry meka do to deserve 10 weeks.
was it just a case of not kicking a hundred by round ten this season or something a bit more serious. like not kicking a goal at all.

mick 'STICK SHIFT' sheils is a gun. i hope he wins every award on offer because he loves it. not just his footy, but also the gas and the man stick.

havent been keeping up on the action, just a question, what did the clossus perry meka do to deserve 10 weeks.
was it just a case of not kicking a hundred by round ten this season or something a bit more serious. like not kicking a goal at all.

mick 'STICK SHIFT' sheils is a gun. i hope he wins every award on offer because he loves it. not just his footy, but also the gas and the man stick.

WTF is a "clossus"? If you meant CLOT, fair enough. Or Cholesterol ball. That would suit as well.

Apparently Meka and his old man were first offered the lead roles in Dumb and Dumber but were then turned down as it was a bit too realistic.

WTF is a "clossus"? If you meant CLOT, fair enough. Or Cholesterol ball. That would suit as well.

Apparently Meka and his old man were first offered the lead roles in Dumb and Dumber but were then turned down as it was a bit too realistic.

This is just getting pathetic and sad now.

yep its true Kane Hocko Hoskins caught with a teammate missus..... and suprise he did not play on the weekend (omitted) :p

Pez got six weeks.

l would have thought that if found guilty, should have got more
like 10,what does this mean,with 5 rounds remaining Ardy have 4 games and a bye.Perry has the opportunity to play finals if they dont lose their first 2(providing they finish in the top 3),opinions will know doubt be divided as to wether he deserves the chance or not but one thing is for sure,this will put a dent in Ardys chances of going back to back.
The league has left the door slightly ajar for the big fella but the question that has to be asked,is this justice or an injustice.....
THINGS ARE HOTTING UP,,YOU HAVE TO LOVE OUR GAME

THINGS ARE HOTTING UP,,YOU HAVE TO LOVE OUR GAME

I hear things were rather hot under the Yea grandstand at half time yesty mate - a couple of mates had a listen thought it was one of the better one's theyd heard. It obviously did the trick as your boys pulled away in the 2nd half. The boys did say Yea were extremely gallant (again) for a fair portion but the Towners overall strength and the guys doubling up for Yea was always gunna be the difference. What did u think of young Hunter? Reckon the kid goes alright meself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back