I've just had a look at Ardy's team this week. ;):p

Backs: Thug.Thug.Thug
H Backs: Thug.Thug.Thug
Centres:Thug.Thug.Thug
H Forwards: Thug.Thug.Thug
Forwards: Thug. Thug.Thug

Followers: Thug. Thug. Thug.
Bench: Brain dead,Twit,Moron.

Wouldnt go that far as to call them all Thugs I know a few of the Adry boys and they rnt bad blokes at all...

Re: Kyabram District FL

Wouldnt go that far as to call them all Thugs I know a few of the Adry boys and they rnt bad blokes at all...

Yeah I know, but I thought it was to good to let go. It was more a dig at Snipper. The poor fella seems to not like the word thug.

It was more for a laugh than anything.

Pace to Freeze, in reply to your private message, (it would not let me reply to you as it said your set up did not allow it). Very interesting, and I see that you are well informed.

I know for a fact the Nagambie football club tried to recruit players with lies and deception about other clubs and leagues. Even had the nerve to send a letter outlinning how they were prepared to help at the same time.[

So Rogerdoger you have seen this letter and is it on a Nagambie Football Club letterhead would be very interested if it is and who has signed it...
I have seen the letter, quite a nice letter too. Would have been very much appreciated but for your club approaching our players saying the the league and club had folded. Its all fair to approach players from other clubs BUT.
Hey jacbac#13 bit worried about the look on the brother inlaws face. Hope the new arrival hasnt taken too much of his focus on the football ahead. Might be an interesting future for Harrison, Euroa, Violet Town or maybe go with the mother's side of the family to Longwood. lol.
Also with all this Ardmona bashing it would be better served if you all get out ther and give them a touch up on the score board where it counts!!
When does Aaron James start playing? And is it true he threw a chair at the tribunal, I would luv to have the balls to do that! (******** tribunals).

thanx you Mainland!Finally some sense......I would honestly say there is a about half a dozen if that who lets ardy down,thats it!
Like i said im happy to sit down with anyone on here to set them straight about ardy!:cool:
Cheers guys.

I have seen the letter, quite a nice letter too. Would have been very much appreciated but for your club approaching our players saying the the league and club had folded. Its all fair to approach players from other clubs BUT.
Hey jacbac#13 bit worried about the look on the brother inlaws face. Hope the new arrival hasnt taken too much of his focus on the football ahead. Might be an interesting future for Harrison, Euroa, Violet Town or maybe go with the mother's side of the family to Longwood. lol.
Also with all this Ardmona bashing it would be better served if you all get out ther and give them a touch up on the score board where it counts!!
When does Aaron James start playing? And is it true he threw a chair at the tribunal, I would luv to have the balls to do that! (******** tribunals).
Hope not Roger,his eyes did look a bit tardy on tuesday though:D
l think he was dirty he didnt run in the big sprint on saturday night,l reckon he would have given the other boys a run for their money..

hey ShepBoy ya POWDER PUFF GIRL the thing with Pezza copin 6 weeks is that it has made ardmona even more determined to prove all you ********s wrong an to stick our success fair up your arse with or without Pezza cos we are a team no individuals:thumbsu::D:p;)

If I am a PowerPuff Girl you must me Mojo Jojo. A loser. Like Meka.

You would be running faster than wobbly Perry from an Albo. Cowardice is in the Meka blood. In the village, Rakicke.

Yeah sorry mate, my mistake. Got to admit it looks good on paper.

Also rumour time. Pretty good source.

Meka to pay $5,000 to the VCFL to hear the Appeal.

Yeah, I heard that too.
Does that mean he can play this week so he has a shot at kicking 100

Yeah sorry mate, my mistake. Got to admit it looks good on paper.

Also rumour time. Pretty good source.

Meka to pay $5,000 to the VCFL to hear the Appeal.

What happens if the VCFL appeal mob were more fair dinkum than the KDFL tribunal, could Perry end up with a lengthier lay off??? Once the appeal is lodged there is a 21-day period to get it done am I right? This will give him a shot at the ton yeah?

Damn sorry Harro shoulda scrolled down :thumbsu:

And u no that they were exactly ALL reserve players and not just supporters etc?NO!But cos u wanna drill ardy 24/7 u will say they were ALL ardy reserve players.
Im sure every club and in fact i know every club has foul mouth supporters and so forth,so dont just hit ardy about that!We have no control over some of the ppl who come to watch a game of footy!

Hey leigh , if you left the rest of ya familys at home there would be a lot less trouble and abuse , and its easy to see there twos players aswell , we just watched the twos play

And u no that they were exactly ALL reserve players and not just supporters etc?NO!But cos u wanna drill ardy 24/7 u will say they were ALL ardy reserve players.
Im sure every club and in fact i know every club has foul mouth supporters and so forth,so dont just hit ardy about that!We have no control over some of the ppl who come to watch a game of footy!
that is our point!!!!

every club has troublemakers. But the majority of clubs draw a line in the sand and say "go over this and your out" in my time at avenel 3 people that i know of have been suspended by the club for this sort of behaviour.

The problem is that Ardmona either don't have a line or are unwilling to take any action against their troublemakers.

Now either your club has fought and lost the battle against the troublemakers or it has just turned a blind eye which is it?

If I am a PowerPuff Girl you must me Mojo Jojo. A loser. Like Meka.

You would be running faster than wobbly Perry from an Albo. Cowardice is in the Meka blood. In the village, Rakicke.

you wish you could be be like Meka. They say KEEGO should be starved of oxygen all you friggers better take a look at yourselves cos all you seem to do is talk about MEKA you ***** havnt got a life. MEKA TO GET 2 WEEKS AN KICK HIS 100 GOALS AN ARDY BACK2BACK :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You wonder why,ever heard of having a memory like an elephant,some people dont forget....Last year l went to the Lancaster v Ardy final at Avenel, and the foul mouth shit coming out of the Ardy reserves and spectators during the seniors was nothing short of a disgrace,to get respect you have to give respect.Time dosent heal everything...

I play for ardy an we played lancaster at lancy in 2005 an there supporters were throwing fire crackers at us players so dont give us your bullshit we cop foul language an abuse of everyone you are all hypocrits:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Anyone get the feeling we are going around in circles?

Certainly do Brad.... probably heard enough of the personal attacks for one season whether its at a club or player.
Would love to hear some more footy talk, like this weeks predictions of results or grand final predictions or top 5 predictions or league medal predictions, etc..... or more gossip on Kane Hoskin / Tally drama......
Please anything but digs back'n'forth from anti meka people vs meka supporters....

What are everyones thoughts on this weeks match of the round
TALLGAROOPNA vs. UNDERA??
Last time Undera made a bold statement to the league but haven't been able to topple any other teams above them since and have had a narrow victory over Rushworth....
Tally have been in outstanding form of late, one must wonder what is Jonse Palmer doing in his preparation??? Bag after bag, maybe he might push for a tonne himself at his current rate....
I read that Best will be out this week though and i think if Underas quality onballers can put on a show they are a good chance, but with Tallys recent form i'm tipping them to win by 25pts

Certainly do Brad.... probably heard enough of the personal attacks for one season whether its at a club or player.
Would love to hear some more footy talk, like this weeks predictions of results or grand final predictions or top 5 predictions or league medal predictions, etc..... or more gossip on Kane Hoskin / Tally drama......
Please anything but digs back'n'forth from anti meka people vs meka supporters....

Aparently Kane did get friendly with a young lady at the ball, but it wasnt with a team mates current girlfriend. It was his team mates recent EX girlfriend. So not as bad as it first sounded, mind you still not the wisest thing to do.

What happens if the VCFL appeal mob were more fair dinkum than the KDFL tribunal, could Perry end up with a lengthier lay off??? Once the appeal is lodged there is a 21-day period to get it done am I right? This will give him a shot at the ton yeah?

Damn sorry Harro shoulda scrolled down :thumbsu:

Yeah Doon, looks like the appeal will mean he can play this weekend, which I think is Merrigum for them. It wouldnt be half obvious that they will be trying to get him the ten he needs early on.

Yeah Doon, looks like the appeal will mean he can play this weekend, which I think is Merrigum for them. It wouldnt be half obvious that they will be trying to get him the ten he needs early on.

Not sure wether this is a good thing or a bad thing for Ardy,Yes he may get his 100 but is it about goals or flags,perhaps he may still get both but there are other things to also take into account,if it goes to appeal and he wins he gets none or a reduced sentence(the only good outcome for Ardy). If he is still found guilty and the sentence remains then there is no possibility of a grand final birth.The only thing worse than that is the posibility of getting slapped with more than 6 if this is possible.If l was the coach in this situation,l think l would ask him to take the 6 and hope that the side makes the prelim. This is only my opinion and l dont know all the facts,but l do agree with Bodzy,more time for footy and not trash.

This week see's a ripper of a game between Undera and Tally but l'll go the other way to BODZ and tip Undera,l think they have a good midfield that if they get on top will cause alot of headache's for Tally,also Best out wont help.....

Result----------Scores level all day with Godsmark to kick a point after the siren GOOD LUCK TO BOTH

I can tell you he won't be playing this weekend.

They had it worked out, the league investigator wasn't available this friday night when Ardy wanted the appeal heard, meaning an adjournment and Meka available on Saturday.

However the league investigator has put it to Saturday, and now Meka's advocate is not available, for which Meka has had to cop it on the chin until next Thursday night.

Also heard it has already been reduced to four weeks, due to the fact he is a liar cant occur any punishment. In fact all players who have incurred the leagues wrath after not exactly telling the truth will have it cleared from their records. Pity really

And I know this is more Meka talk, but stiff S**T.

you wish you could be be like Meka. They say KEEGO should be starved of oxygen all you friggers better take a look at yourselves cos all you seem to do is talk about MEKA you ***** havnt got a life. MEKA TO GET 2 WEEKS AN KICK HIS 100 GOALS AN ARDY BACK2BACK :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
GET UP EM CATDOG. What about daryl n his brother daryl n his other brother daryl.

Didnt anyone like watching or goin 2 the vfl in melb bak in the 80's? its bout time all u b.itches that keep on whinging about ardmona take of your girl blouses n put some jeans n boots on friggin man up n bring bak the biff. f*****G soft cox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back