KDFL - Pre-Season 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont think it will be that spitful in the seniors old mate. If merrigum are looking at going forward from last year, these boys shouldn't even get a look in at playing 1's.
If Redbull was as good at footy as he is at talking himself up he MITE have a chance at playing for the Bonnie Doon Under 14's

You better hope you can beat the gum when you play them because this post just might come back and bite you you guys look weak compared to last year and all this hype about being no good is just that Hype you have lost some good players

How's the U going Boof, and can you give us an update on how Ardy are travelling?

The U is going good a few sign ups we have had about 25-30 on the track each night.
Ardy from what ive been told will have a strong team this year simo has signed some handy players GVFL and is still on the drive for more, so i wish them well this year and hope the make the finals and give every club the sh*ts again :D
Also Ralphy the 3rds coach had a bad car crash and i wish him a speedy recovery and is back playing well and getting the 3rds at ardy up and running..... All the best Ralphy ohh and ARDY:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Dont think it will be that spitful in the seniors old mate. If merrigum are looking at going forward from last year, these boys shouldn't even get a look in at playing 1's.
If Redbull was as good at footy as he is at talking himself up he MITE have a chance at playing for the Bonnie Doon Under 14's
They will play 1's a couple of them. Baker will definately play 1's and fairweather well he could too and seems pretty settled so no going north for this fella. Oh and dont forget Densley should make a huge impression over there at the gum:)

Geez these young fella's Baker & Densley sound like the real deal. As someone not fully in the KDFL know but follows the comp with interest, can I ask if somebody can whip up a quick run down of what these lads have done so far with their footy? Have they won under age medals, premierships players, senior games played etc - judging by the amount of interest they're generating thru these pages, there must be something pretty special about them . . . . so what is it for those not entirely in the know?

Geez these young fella's Baker & Densley sound like the real deal. As someone not fully in the KDFL know but follows the comp with interest, can I ask if somebody can whip up a quick run down of what these lads have done so far with their footy? Have they won under age medals, premierships players, senior games played etc - judging by the amount of interest they're generating thru these pages, there must be something pretty special about them . . . . so what is it for those not entirely in the know?

I can understand reading this that they would seem like league medalists. Not bad kids, but I think you'll find its just a heap of arguing and bitterness between Stanhope people. Over at the gum we don't have massive expectations for these young Stanny boys, just happy to have them here.

Your one of the softest footballers i have seen and the sad thing is you actually have some talent, but your too much of a coward when it comes to getting the footy and you have no heart when it comes to this sport. Dont think changing clubs will change your attitude because from what i gather and what ive seen of you in some senior games Merrigum wont bring anything out in you stanhope couldnt.
Sorry champ i finally had to say something, i couldnt keep reading posts from you about how much of a loss this guy is and how good you and merrigum will be. Let your football do the talking, for once :eek:

Spoke to the Red Bull in question last nite in shep he doesent care if you know him because he knows who you are
But reading this post this morning i dont think he has played seniors yet maybe 1 or 2 games best
Who do you think he is or is this just one of your spitfull stabs again
He has trained with merrigum but his name has never been mentioned on here and he has not signed yet

Spoke to the Red Bull in question last nite in shep he doesent care if you know him because he knows who you are
But reading this post this morning i dont think he has played seniors yet maybe 1 or 2 games best
He has trained with merrigum but his name has never been mentioned on here and he has not signed yet

As has been mentioned Red Bull has been used by a handful of youngsters who reside in Stanhope, whether that is still the case or it is just one user now I don't know. The person out of that handful that seems to be posting as Red Bull at the moment is Sam Dearing!

Id doubt very much that he knows who i am and if he does why does it matter? I know the kid through school while i was at Rushy for a brief period. I couldnt care less where the kid plays as i have never played football with him, just simply saying if he thinks a move to merrigum will bring the best out in him his completely wrong.

On another note Rushy look to be getting good numbers on the park at the moment. Fingers crossed 2010 will be a good year!

Have heard a few clubs have been getting good numbers to training.
Anyone able to verify training numbers from each club on an average?

was talking to m.fairweather a couple of night's ago, say's his going back north mid season again.... to finish his apprenticeship. As for these younger players leaving stanhope it is believed fairweather and baker have a fair chance at the league medal and where sorry to lose them, at least this is what stanhope's own Gavin poole (fritz) and mark patten (patto) have mentioned at a recent event at stanhope.

was talking to m.fairweather a couple of night's ago, say's his going back north mid season again.... to finish his apprenticeship. As for these younger players leaving stanhope it is believed fairweather and baker have a fair chance at the league medal and where sorry to lose them, at least this is what stanhope's own Gavin poole (fritz) and mark patten (patto) have mentioned at a recent event at stanhope.

They think that themselves u mean??

I can understand reading this that they would seem like league medalists. Not bad kids, but I think you'll find its just a heap of arguing and bitterness between Stanhope people. Over at the gum we don't have massive expectations for these young Stanny boys, just happy to have them here.

Not too sure about the arguing and bitterness bit. Gone back a couple of pages and cant find any Stanhope comments on this. Seems to be more about Red Bull doing a bit of sh*t stirring and fishing. It does appear, though, that the identity of Red Bull has changed again. Either that or he has had a crash course in spelling and grammar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not too sure about the arguing and bitterness bit. Gone back a couple of pages and cant find any Stanhope comments on this. Seems to be more about Red Bull doing a bit of sh*t stirring and fishing. It does appear, though, that the identity of Red Bull has changed again. Either that or he has had a crash course in spelling and grammar.

Pappin attacked by hooda gray at the stanhope hotel after announcing his defection to tongala
Fairweather attacked and thrown to the ground at the club rooms ater announcing defection to Merrigum
Party Foul stanhope jnr
bandgeek stanhope jnr

FACT OR FICTION ???????

Who is stirring !!!!!!!!!

Pappin attacked by hooda gray at the stanhope hotel after announcing his defection to tongala
Fairweather attacked and thrown to the ground at the club rooms ater announcing defection to Merrigum
Party Foul stanhope jnr
bandgeek stanhope jnr

FACT OR FICTION ???????

Who is stirring !!!!!!!!!

Fairweather was not attacked FACT. He was off his head arguing with a couple blokes, so one of the blokes pushed him away and he fell on his ass. FACT:eek:

Party Foul would love to be called a Junior, he doesnt even live in this state. Shit thats another FACT :eek:

Fairweather was not attacked FACT. He was off his head arguing with a couple blokes, so one of the blokes pushed him away and he fell on his ass. FACT:eek:

Party Foul would love to be called a Junior, he doesnt even live in this state. Shit thats another FACT :eek:
So what was fairweather arguing about idiot and what about pappin

So what was fairweather arguing about idiot and what about pappin

So u were there IDIOT?? :rolleyes:
What about Smear? I walked in after the Pappin Hoota incident so cant comment as only going on what I was told. From what I was told there wasnt much in it anyway, once again piss involved.

Id doubt very much that he knows who i am and if he does why does it matter? I know the kid through school while i was at Rushy for a brief period. I couldnt care less where the kid plays as i have never played football with him, just simply saying if he thinks a move to merrigum will bring the best out in him his completely wrong.

On another note Rushy look to be getting good numbers on the park at the moment. Fingers crossed 2010 will be a good year!
footy's footy, does it matter where you play? merrigum seems like a good place too play, but havent signed anywhere yet, could end up anywhere.! first post in ages, computers up and running again

So u were there IDIOT?? :rolleyes:
What about Smear? I walked in after the Pappin Hoota incident so cant comment as only going on what I was told. From what I was told there wasnt much in it anyway, once again piss involved.

A bit of friendly fighting over this site is one thing airing your dirty washing is another lets move on for the sake of all concerned:):thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back