kdfl sept 07-jan 08

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kyabram District FL

Hey Bodzy, I thought you thought you were a bit of a gun?? why did you only get 3 votes in the league??

No ***.in way fergilicious, maybe you thought so, i've never thought as such. I'm just a local boy playing senior footy for a club i love and will always play for.....
Hope you get pumped today

No ***.in way fergilicious, maybe you thought so, i've never thought as such. I'm just a local boy playing senior footy for a club i love and will always play for.....
Hope you get pumped today

Report on Fergz, went ok, kicked 4 goals, one ripper, others gimmes. Doesnt have a defensive side to his game and surprisingly for his size likes to keep out of harms way. Fumbled the ball alot, even when it got thrown back to him to have a shot on goal from 30 out straight in front(which he misssed) he couldnt catch it.
All in all a solid performance but the main positive is there is plenty of room for improvement:thumbsu:
Couldnt find you after the game for the beer either.
By the way Bodzy, yes they did get touched up, in both the twos and ones.

Report on Fergz, went ok, kicked 4 goals, one ripper, others gimmes. Doesnt have a defensive side to his game and surprisingly for his size likes to keep out of harms way. Fumbled the ball alot, even when it got thrown back to him to have a shot on goal from 30 out straight in front(which he misssed) he couldnt catch it.
All in all a solid performance but the main positive is there is plenty of room for improvement:thumbsu:

Howd the main game end up hank? Heard it was almost 7 goals at half time with Jamesy having 5-6, did Ardy improve after half time and how did Hooda go?

Did o.k as i have had the flu for 2 weeks and was still feeling shithouse today but no excuses we got done & im really looking forward to next week. Couldnt have a beer after the game, i was nearlly asleep in the back of my car, So next time hanky.

Howd the main game end up hank? Heard it was almost 7 goals at half time with Jamesy having 5-6, did Ardy improve after half time and how did Hooda go?
Won by 57pts, James 9. Hoota played limited time but got through unscathed and had an impact when he was on. Ardy look to be the walking wounded and they just might not be able to get themselves up for next week

he wudda bin beta ifs he got out of the sqair a bite moor and if joey masters is our bist playa then we in troble nixt weak ang gibbo wuda bin stanhpes best playa givan four goals away threes good but

he wudda bin beta ifs he got out of the sqair a bite moor and if joey masters is our bist playa then we in troble nixt weak ang gibbo wuda bin stanhpes best playa givan four goals away threes good but
in English?

WHAT THE F*** WAS THAT?:confused:

Congrats. to Tally for winning today, they've probably surpassed their own expectations by getting this far, but the question has to be asked, will the Preliminary Final be moved ? (Because, it was supposed to be at Tally this year wasn't it ?).

And if so, should the game be moved ? (I think, YES, because it is a disadvantage to Ardmona, who should get the luxury of having the Preliminary Final at a neutral venue, as they finished higher up on the ladder).

Will you think the swap to another ground will happen ?, or is it too late now to change.

And if it stays as it is, would that advantage Tally to any great extent ?.

In any case, it'll be interesting to see what happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats. to Tally for winning today, they've probably surpassed their own expectations by getting this far, but the question has to be asked, will the Preliminary Final be moved ? (Because, it was supposed to be at Tally this year wasn't it ?).

And if so, should the game be moved ? (I think, YES, because it is a disadvantage to Ardmona, who should get the luxury of having the Preliminary Final at a neutral venue, as they finished higher up on the ladder).

Will you think the swap to another ground will happen ?, or is it too late now to change.

And if it stays as it is, would that advantage Tally to any great extent ?.

In any case, it'll be interesting to see what happens.

Wayde, Tally had the 2nd Semi on Saturday and as good as their ground is, i don't think they will have the prelim as well. I believe it is at Merrigum (stand to be corrected on this).

Just what the world needs.....another Ardy supporter with a computer

Tally had a good win on Sunday beating a Violet Town team that looked like they didnt want to be their. Good players for Tally were Molisak,Best, and Sidebottom was solid down back. Millsy couldnt get into the game because he was well foiled by Craig Stone who did really well on him and should go to MEka next week.

Violet Town as a team didnt play well but their were some good individual perfomances. Pat Horsburgh played superb all game and never stopped trying, he would have to be favourite for Rookie of the Year. James Bodycoat battled hard and Tim Ross was competitive down back against a forward line that was hot, but all in all Violet Town didnt play as a team and Tally did.

Tally had a good win on Sunday beating a Violet Town team that looked like they didnt want to be their. Good players for Tally were Molisak,Best, and Sidebottom was solid down back. Millsy couldnt get into the game because he was well foiled by Craig Stone who did really well on him and should go to MEka next week.

Violet Town as a team didnt play well but their were some good individual perfomances. Pat Horsburgh played superb all game and never stopped trying, he would have to be favourite for Rookie of the Year. James Bodycoat battled hard and Tim Ross was competitive down back against a forward line that was hot, but all in all Violet Town didnt play as a team and Tally did.
Would have to agree with you there stone was good on mills and had plenty of team mates getting back and helping him. Violet Town had to many passengers. The big fella up forward for tally was good for them either marking everything or bringing it to the ground for Molisak or Best to rove.
Was right there on a couple of times when Osbourne let his elbows fly behind play collecting a couple of the VT boys. These incidents then intern lead to our ruckmen Dyl Moffit retailiating and getting a one week suspension for striking

Would have to agree with you there stone was good on mills and had plenty of team mates getting back and helping him. Violet Town had to many passengers. The big fella up forward for tally was good for them either marking everything or bringing it to the ground for Molisak or Best to rove.
Was right there on a couple of times when Osbourne let his elbows fly behind play collecting a couple of the VT boys. These incidents then intern lead to our ruckmen Dyl Moffit retailiating and getting a one week suspension for striking

Yeah congrats to Tally they were superb right across the field from froward to back. Their fitness and willingness to run to contests and attack the pill was too superior for us yesterday. Where they were good i think we were majorly caught out, FITNESS.... Tally were much fitter than us and they had greater depth and we did not. A few players that haven't played for ages and a few injured boys trying to run around and a few of our better players not playing showed out greatly.
I thought Ricky Frappel was BOG closely followed by Best and Lloyd and Sidebottom had many rebounds out of our 50 for the match. Molisak was an oppurtunist as always and finished off well in front of goal, i thought Timmy Ross did a fantastic job on him for us down back. Big Ralphy held some solid grabs also

Having being pumped by similar margins by both Ardy and Tally it will be interesting to see who progresses to the final day. They are two very different teams in that Ardy are much stronger boys but Tally's running game is superb and they have many avenues to goal and aren't as predictable as the likes of us and Ardy in front of goals... But Ardy can never be written off and they have a never say die attitude so it will be a hard game to pick but i reckon Tally might just get over the line due to their run

Yeah congrats to Tally they were superb right across the field from froward to back. Their fitness and willingness to run to contests and attack the pill was too superior for us yesterday. Where they were good i think we were majorly caught out, FITNESS.... Tally were much fitter than us and they had greater depth and we did not. A few players that haven't played for ages and a few injured boys trying to run around and a few of our better players not playing showed out greatly.
I thought Ricky Frappel was BOG closely followed by Best and Lloyd and Sidebottom had many rebounds out of our 50 for the match. Molisak was an oppurtunist as always and finished off well in front of goal, i thought Timmy Ross did a fantastic job on him for us down back. Big Ralphy held some solid grabs also

Having being pumped by similar margins by both Ardy and Tally it will be interesting to see who progresses to the final day. They are two very different teams in that Ardy are much stronger boys but Tally's running game is superb and they have many avenues to goal and aren't as predictable as the likes of us and Ardy in front of goals... But Ardy can never be written off and they have a never say die attitude so it will be a hard game to pick but i reckon Tally might just get over the line due to their run

Which ever way it goes, Stanhope will get a chance for some revenge over one of the teams that pipped them in the last 2 years. Stanhope V Tally for me.

Won by 57pts, James 9. Hoota played limited time but got through unscathed and had an impact when he was on. Ardy look to be the walking wounded and they just might not be able to get themselves up for next week
I no you are not involved with stanhope you only supporting them but i didn't like what i hurd from some stanhope supporters an one off them was supposed to be the president of Stanhope FC calling a Ardmona reserves player a DRUGO AN DRUG DEALER. An i got told a story from last year when Stanhope won the A Grade cricket GF that night Dave Hansford got with Simon Harrison girlfriend behind the CHURCH an if it true GOD BLESS HIM but please let me no if it false. AN yes STANHOPE out played ARDMONA both reserves an seniors:cool:

I no you are not involved with stanhope you only supporting them but i didn't like what i hurd from some stanhope supporters an one off them was supposed to be the president of Stanhope FC calling a Ardmona reserves player a DRUGO AN DRUG DEALER. An i got told a story from last year when Stanhope won the A Grade cricket GF that night Dave Hansford got with Simon Harrison girlfriend behind the CHURCH an if it true GOD BLESS HIM but please let me no if it false. AN yes STANHOPE out played ARDMONA both reserves an seniors:cool:

If the player you are refering to is McConkey what is your point? As for the last bit you wrote...... you must be buying. Have a question though. Did NAASADK teach you english?

If the player you are refering to is McConkey what is your point? As for the last bit you wrote...... you must be buying. Have a question though. Did NAASADK teach you english?
I have heard the same about dave hansford... Hey fortyone McConkey will punch your head in when he gets hold of you!!! thats wrong you dont call that type of shi.t out

I have heard the same about dave hansford... Hey fortyone McConkey will punch your head in when he gets hold of you!!! thats wrong you dont call that type of shi.t out

Didn't call anything out drop kick. I have assumed McConkey was the one referred to because he got quite a reaction from the crowd on that side of the ground with his little haymaker on Weeksy. I was over the other side of the ground where i heard Maso being called a coon. What is worse?

Tally to beat Ardy this week in a close game at Merrigum. This will put Ardy out of the finals race and end their quest for back to back flags against the minor premiers Stanhope. The Grand final will be a blow out i believe and Stanhope will finally get the premiership that they have been robbed off for two years in a row now. Interesting stat here. Stanhope since their year of dominance in 2003 when they were premiers and champions have made it to every grand final since bar 2004 when they were knocked out by soon to be premiers Rushy in the prelim final. so for you Ardy supporters let me work it out for use. That's 4 grand final apperances in five years!

Tally to beat Ardy this week in a close game at Merrigum. This will put Ardy out of the finals race and end their quest for back to back flags against the minor premiers Stanhope. The Grand final will be a blow out i believe and Stanhope will finally get the premiership that they have been robbed off for two years in a row now. Interesting stat here. Stanhope since their year of dominance in 2003 when they were premiers and champions have made it to every grand final since bar 2004 when they were knocked out by soon to be premiers Rushy in the prelim final. so for you Ardy supporters let me work it out for use. That's 4 grand final apperances in five years!

Were they robbed or just not good enough on the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back