kdfl sept 07-jan 08

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kyabram District FL

Who is going to win this week and by how much? my pick is ardmona by 7 points

I hope you are wrong - don't think i could handle the club being runner up three years in a row. Your margin is about right, but it will go the other way.

I hope you are wrong - don't think i could handle the club being runner up three years in a row. Your margin is about right, but it will go the other way.

If Stanhope have a fair dinkum crack, after one finals game they should be fit enough to run over Ardmona by 48 points.

In the magoos Lancy by 7 points.

And in the thirds the Towners by 16 points.

Who is going to win this week and by how much? my pick is ardmona by 7 points

Have to disagree with you there fergz. Surely Stanhope could not lose three premierships in three years. They, along with Ardy have been the standouts all year and with the inclusion of Aaron James into the side late in the year this has given them a real target down forward and he is basically unstoppable as the teams who have played Stanhope have found out. The list they have this year is different from the previous two years and they are very even across the board in terms of skill and pace. Hard to see Ardy getting over the line. Stanhope by 23 points.

If Stanhope have a fair dinkum crack, after one finals game they should be fit enough to run over Ardmona by 48 points.

In the magoos Lancy by 7 points.

And in the thirds the Towners by 16 points.

Stanhope to win all 3 premiership's by a margain between 1 and 15 points in each game. good games all day.

It should be a good contest this weekend. Stanhope go in as favourites, but Ardmona did get close to them in the last round of the year.

I believe the inclusion of James, the come back from injury by Hoota and the form of the midfielder Mason should see Stanhope do what they could'nt do for the last 2 years and win the premiership.

Stanhope by 17 points.

Good luck to all teams

It should be a good contest this weekend. Stanhope go in as favourites, but Ardmona did get close to them in the last round of the year.

I believe the inclusion of James, the come back from injury by Hoota and the form of the midfielder Mason should see Stanhope do what they could'nt do for the last 2 years and win the premiership.

Stanhope by 17 points.

Good luck to all teams

Stanhope by 42 points for me. What do you think Bunny Bill about the no cars policy and Mouse Freer towing anyone who parks Friday night. The security is a good idea I might take the kids after all.:)

that is true every club does have idiots but its not very often everyone at the club is an idiot like ardmona

yeh true...
cause seriously who would slam a under 18s player into a pole as they were walking into half time break of seniors.. ( only his second game )
Guess they have to feel big somehow ay...
just like bashing people with a 10 to 1 ratio including weapons.
Massive they are !!! :thumbsu:

Grand Final Tips

Stanhope V Ardmona - Stanhope by 40 plus

Stanhope V Lancaster - Stanhope by 20

Stanhope V Violet Town - Stanhope by under 15

On a different topic I see Murch are now in the hunt for a coach. Brett Hughes was going to do it again but is now moving up to Darwin.

Stanhope by 10 goals,as long as i dont have to eat another bloddy BBQ tonight i will be happy
Stanhope by 42 points for me. What do you think Bunny Bill about the no cars policy and Mouse Freer towing anyone who parks Friday night. The security is a good idea I might take the kids after all.:)

yeh true...
cause seriously who would slam a under 18s player into a pole as they were walking into half time break of seniors.. ( only his second game )
Guess they have to feel big somehow ay...
just like bashing people with a 10 to 1 ratio including weapons.
Massive they are !!! :thumbsu:
was about 10 onto 4 and the 4 blokes were 20+ and the 10 were all around 17 haha, and the 4 blokes were the ones that had the weapons mate and the ones that started the fight!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

was about 10 onto 4 and the 4 blokes were 20+ and the 10 were all around 17 haha, and the 4 blokes were the ones that had the weapons mate and the ones that started the fight!

i dont think i said who had the weapons mate..
but even if the 10 were around 17 thats just as bad, breeding em young at ardmona, not really a thing u would want ur juniors doing.
wat about the bloke who was easily 20+ laying into a helpless girl or the one who stomped on a guys head who was already beat up and on the ground?? they were with those 17 year olds mate :thumbsu:

B]Grand Final Tips[/B]

Stanhope V Ardmona - Stanhope by 61pts

Stanhope V Lancaster - Stanhope by 8pts

Stanhope V Violet Town - Stanhope by 3pts

B]Grand Final Tips[/b]

Stanhope V Lancaster - Stanhope by 8pts

Stanhope V Violet Town - Stanhope by 3pts

Stanhope V Lancaster - Stanhope by 28pts

Stanhope V Violet Town - Stanhope by 43pts

Stanny to get the triple flag treat this weekend...

SENIORS: Stanhope vs Ardmona; Stanny by 69 points

RESERVES: Stanhope vs Lancaster; Stanny by 23 points

THIRDS: Stanhope vs Violet Town; Stanny by 20 points

Stanny to get the triple flag treat this weekend...

SENIORS: Stanhope vs Ardmona; Stanny by 69 points

RESERVES: Stanhope vs Lancaster; Stanny by 23 points

THIRDS: Stanhope vs Violet Town; Stanny by 20 points

Stanhope v Ardmona... James to kick 10 ... 26 points

Stanhope v Lancaster... 15 points

Stanhope v Violet Town... 9 points

Stanhope v Ardmona... James to kick 10 ... 26 points

Stanhope v Lancaster... 15 points

Stanhope v Violet Town... 9 points

Stanhope by 43 points and the Big Fella to kick 13

Stanhope by 8 points

Stanhope by 14 points

i dont think i said who had the weapons mate..
but even if the 10 were around 17 thats just as bad, breeding em young at ardmona, not really a thing u would want ur juniors doing.
wat about the bloke who was easily 20+ laying into a helpless girl or the one who stomped on a guys head who was already beat up and on the ground?? they were with those 17 year olds mate :thumbsu:
nah there was no guy laying into a girl, and the people that were stomping were the 17 year olds, but the guy they were stomping spat a mouth full of blood at a mother of one of the kids.

nah there was no guy laying into a girl, and the people that were stomping were the 17 year olds, but the guy they were stomping spat a mouth full of blood at a mother of one of the kids.

Nick mate you cant defend some of the stuuf they did. This is the only thing the 3rds have done worng this year and its sad to see it happen. After seeing the 3rds this year it made me beleve that the 3rds where setting and example for the rest of the club but now that just been blown out the window.

Nick mate you cant defend some of the stuuf they did. This is the only thing the 3rds have done worng this year and its sad to see it happen. After seeing the 3rds this year it made me beleve that the 3rds where setting and example for the rest of the club but now that just been blown out the window.

im not defending them, it was fu.kin bullshit to watch and they all should be ashamed of themselves. im just trying to defend the Ardmona name that has already been tarnished this year, because alot of the things that DO happen with ardy arnt all of their fault. and i agree wit u this is probably the only thing the ardy 3rds have done wrong, was a shame they had to ruin a good season by ending it the way they did:thumbsdown:

im not defending them, it was fu.kin bullshit to watch and they all should be ashamed of themselves. im just trying to defend the Ardmona name that has already been tarnished this year, because alot of the things that DO happen with ardy arnt all of their fault. and i agree wit u this is probably the only thing the ardy 3rds have done wrong, was a shame they had to ruin a good season by ending it the way they did:thumbsdown:

Sorry bud, but you cannot defend the indefensible. If it was 4 on 4 there would not have been a problem. Even 6 on 4. But it got out of hand because you guys could smell blood. One thing i haven't heard yet is what club did the other guys come from?

Stanhope 15 11 101 defeats Ardmona 15 4 94
Lancaster 12 7 79 defeats Stanhope 10 18 78
Stanhope 14 10 94 defeats Violet Town 13 9 87

Just thought i would go out on a limb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back