kdfl sept 07-jan 08

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kyabram District FL

Bloody big men arnt they, they shut them boys up good and proper, couldnt take them one on one but, had to set a good example to the youth spectators by ganging up 10 onto one and king hitting, hang on why am i suprised at all it was just another senceless act involving ardmona. Parents lock your children in the car at the grandfinal!!!:thumbsdown:[/quote
I think that the rednecks from stanhope should lock themselves in their cars this week with there pathetic comments!! Your in our home town now you bunch of rednecks lets see how much you dogs run your mouth off??
Dogs? isnt it the pups you ardmona boys are into hitting? Na sorry use hav moved on from that, now ya handle supporters with the the old thugish behaviour such as gang bashing, cant your club go one week without making a disgrace of itself? Haha your my hero fergz, but i can understand how your supporters may of been a bit frustrated in only winning one out of the 3 games for the day, only 2 points the difference in the seniors:confused:, good luck with stanhope mate:thumbsu:

Dogs? isnt it the pups you ardmona boys are into hitting? Na sorry use hav moved on from that, now ya handle supporters with the the old thugish behaviour such as gang bashing, cant your club go one week without making a disgrace of itself? Haha your my hero fergz, but i can understand how your supporters may of been a bit frustrated in only winning one out of the 3 games for the day, only 2 points the difference in the seniors:confused:, good luck with stanhope mate:thumbsu:
were u at the game on saturday mate?
obvioulsy not because you would know the full story behind what the fight was actually about, and that it was only the ardmona 3rds boys that got into it! so the "big men" that mouthed off got what was coming to them..you don't have to lock ur children in the car, thats going a bit far mate. im sure there are all idiots at clubs so its no different this weekend :thumbsdown:

were u at the game on saturday mate?
obvioulsy not because you would know the full story behind what the fight was actually about, and that it was only the ardmona 3rds boys that got into it! so the "big men" that mouthed off got what was coming to them..you don't have to lock ur children in the car, thats going a bit far mate. im sure there are all idiots at clubs so its no different this weekend :thumbsdown:
every club has idiots, maybe one or two, its no coincidence the trouble and violence follows ardmona

Spot on CAB, Sanders is as good as there is in the comp, no one knows him though, couldnt believe last week Ardy allowed him to be Stanhope's loose man and he preceeded to rack up 30+ creds and take over a dozen grabs, one of them on Meka's head.
Hansford is miles ahead of Pell for a flank.
Gibbo is just a battler, I'm sure you can find some better Back Pockets, what about Lowey has he had that bad a year?
Gibbo a battler is he he has had a very consistent year it just that he plays for ARDMONA he shouldn't be in there. An you don't have to make shit up about me all you coc.k suckers make up shit bout my Football club so i'm just tellin the truth. Expect a very different Ardmona outfit GF day you pack of sooky little b.itches

Gibbo a battler is he he has had a very consistent year it just that he plays for ARDMONA he shouldn't be in there. An you don't have to make shit up about me all you coc.k suckers make up shit bout my Football club so i'm just tellin the truth. Expect a very different Ardmona outfit GF day you pack of sooky little b.itches

What on here has been made up about you?

You better watch what you say hero cos violence might find you if you keep talkin shit about Ardmona you scum bag

Captain Catdog, why did you find the need to alter the quote that was originally posted by gostanhope? You completely changed the intended context deliberately to suit. Not on.

Gibbo a battler is he he has had a very consistent year it just that he plays for ARDMONA he shouldn't be in there.
Its no disrespect to Gibbo, we are talking about a team of the year, he is a handy player for Ardy but not in the calibre as others in the league, I was making a point about blokes he left out, Lowey (who is from ARDMONA) was not picked and I said that he should have been, I'm sure even you would be smart enough to have Lowe in the side before Gibson even if it is in a BP.
Notice how you have gone back to starting to threaten violence again!, when is the change of mind going to come this time?

Its no disrespect to Gibbo, we are talking about a team of the year, he is a handy player for Ardy but not in the calibre as others in the league, I was making a point about blokes he left out, Lowey (who is from ARDMONA) was not picked and I said that he should have been, I'm sure even you would be smart enough to have Lowe in the side before Gibson even if it is in a BP.
Notice how you have gone back to starting to threaten violence again!, when is the change of mind going to come this time?
Yes that true Lowey be in there for sure i wasn't threatening anyone i was just trying to say that if people keep talking shit about what happens at Ardmona before they have the facts it does annoy alot of people that people are out to run Ardmona to the ground so in the future if anyone has something to say voice it to Ardmona Football Club an i am sure they will co-operate cos we are trying to kick out all the trouble makers

I think that the rednecks from stanhope should lock themselves in their cars this week with there pathetic comments!! Your in our home town now you bunch of rednecks lets see how much you dogs run your mouth off??

Rednecks? How do you get around with that huge chip on your shoulder? By the way Fergz, you didn't answer me last week. Why do you think a Stanhope supporter calling an Ardmona player a drugo is worse than an Ardmona supporter calling a Stanhope player a "coon". Wouldn't bother Maso but that is not the point. Lets cut the crap and look forward to a day of good footy and netball.[/quote]
I get called that everytime i play at stanhope and so do all the other dark players so pull your head out your as.s REDNECK

well what about the fight at 1/2 time of the 1s game. At least 10 people onto 2. It started over by the Ardmona crowed and it led on to the ground. I have not seen more Kicks to the head and king hit in my life. One person was on the ground while another stomped on his head. Meanwhile the other bloke is on the fence getting punched and kicked by about 8 people. There where at least 6 Ardmona football shirts i could see and many othe people. This is why Ardmona get the rep they have. Even in the game there where just Tally people getting hit behind play, and that set the game to be as haed and good as it was.

and to see the amount of ardy thirds walking away from the fight as soon as the cops turned up is a disgrace...
and why would i girl be getting laid into by an old man in the fight???
fighting isnt that bad but when it is like it was on saturday, that is just wrong...

I get called that everytime i play at stanhope and so do all the other dark players so pull your head out your as.s REDNECK

Get over it, for christ sake. I have not heard any stanhope supporters use the racial card for quite a few years now. We cleaned up our own backyard a while ago. There is plenty of other stuff yelled out, some of it is funny, some is boring, but none of it is inflamatory. Don't think any club is any different in this regard. In the three times that the Ardy and Stanhope two's have played each other this year i don't recall any crap occuring either on or off the field, so i don't know where you are coming from.

Finally, could you please take a bit more care when posting your replies. I don't want your quotes appearing as mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ardmona give the KDL a bad name. Something has happened just about every week they play. Saturday they were good(the footballers) but just when i thought Ardy had changed, even the slightest, out breaks a fight on the far wing at half time involving there supporters. Absolute dropkicks these people are. Footy is about going to support your team especially in finals and having a good time but for some reason ardy has turned it into a wrestling ring. Honestly you blokes(ardmona) pull your head in or the league will do something they should have done years ago and kick the club out.:thumbsdown:

Ardmona give the KDL a bad name. Something has happened just about every week they play. Saturday they were good(the footballers) but just when i thought Ardy had changed, even the slightest, out breaks a fight on the far wing at half time involving there supporters. Absolute dropkicks these people are. Footy is about going to support your team especially in finals and having a good time but for some reason ardy has turned it into a wrestling ring. Honestly you blokes(ardmona) pull your head in or the league will do something they should have done years ago and kick the club out.:thumbsdown:

This one made the 3rd page of the Shep News

This one made the 3rd page of the Shep News
it also made back page of the Age sports section today (again!). At least the KDFL is getting a good amount of media coverage......not! It's name is getting tarnished and becoming recognised as a league of thugs.

can someone post the article please

Action aplenty off-field
Paul Daffey
September 17, 2007

READERS might have noticed that this column has been keeping a watch on Kyabram District league bad boys Ardmona in recent weeks.

While the Ardmona players have generally behaved, during the Cats' preliminary final against Tallygaroopna on Saturday several Ardmona supporters invited further scrutiny on their club when they became involved in a brawl at half-time.

One spectator was seen to be kicked while on the ground before six police arrived to help the one policeman originally called to the scene. The situation was defused and no charges are expected to be laid.

On the field, Ardmona rallied from a two-goal deficit with five minutes remaining to snatch a two-point victory. Midfielder Brad Lowe was clearly best on ground.

The Cats will sweat on a tribunal hearing for full-back Daniel Freeman before taking on Stanhope in the grand final at Mooroopna on Saturday. Freeman, who was reported for engaging in rough conduct in the first quarter, is the Cats' best hope of quelling Stanhope full-forward Aaron James, the former AFL player, who's kicked 36 goals in his four games for the Lions.

Action aplenty off-field
Paul Daffey
September 17, 2007

READERS might have noticed that this column has been keeping a watch on Kyabram District league bad boys Ardmona in recent weeks.

While the Ardmona players have generally behaved, during the Cats' preliminary final against Tallygaroopna on Saturday several Ardmona supporters invited further scrutiny on their club when they became involved in a brawl at half-time.

One spectator was seen to be kicked while on the ground before six police arrived to help the one policeman originally called to the scene. The situation was defused and no charges are expected to be laid.

On the field, Ardmona rallied from a two-goal deficit with five minutes remaining to snatch a two-point victory. Midfielder Brad Lowe was clearly best on ground.

The Cats will sweat on a tribunal hearing for full-back Daniel Freeman before taking on Stanhope in the grand final at Mooroopna on Saturday. Freeman, who was reported for engaging in rough conduct in the first quarter, is the Cats' best hope of quelling Stanhope full-forward Aaron James, the former AFL player, who's kicked 36 goals in his four games for the Lions.

Is anyone going to do anything about Ardmona. I also hear that big Perry was involved in a punch up at a GVFL final on the weekend. Surely something has to be done

On another note, what are the odds that Aaron James is going to join Doona's boys at Broadford next year???

Who is going to win this week and by how much? my pick is ardmona by 7 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back