KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Told today that S.Damon got head butted and split under his eye open, umpire see this? or was it dirty S*** from the hoppers? or was it from one of the ones that doesnt know how to play footy?
i got told the murch player done a superman into him, dirty act,should get 8 weeks for it

i got told the murch player done a superman into him, dirty act,should get 8 weeks for it

the kid aught to watch his f***ing bak if he tries doing that to any of my mates.... what number??
nothing against murch, vt had a patch like they're having now, of not winning, but serious, to the bloke who did that, go hop into some bloody pesticide, before someone accidently steps on ur dumb ass!!
it may just clean your act up mate.... and you never know, you might actually go for the ball one day.... ;)

na not sure, the kid can play, u rushy boys out there should get behind him and fly the flag for the yound lad.
haha i bet something dirty like that will happen this week.. did the rushy boys fight after it?
haha i know this is KDFL but how good was barry halls hit :thumbsu:

the kid aught to watch his f***ing bak if he tries doing that to any of my mates.... what number??
nothing against murch, vt had a patch like they're having now, of not winning, but serious, to the bloke who did that, go hop into some bloody pesticide, before someone accidently steps on ur dumb ass!!
it may just clean your act up mate.... and you never know, you might actually go for the ball one day.... ;)
not sure he's number ill try and find out for you mate,

stanhope look to be a handy side this year, with james fraser coming out of shep under 16s league.
jarrod zerbato from mooroopna playing for undera also a very handy pick up, goes off tap like barry hall on staker.
yea james frser is a good player that jarrod kid is a dud ay

stanhope look to be a handy side this year, with james fraser coming out of shep under 16s league.
jarrod zerbato from mooroopna playing for undera also a very handy pick up, goes off tap like barry hall on staker.
jimmy fraser is a good player. but i played that zerbato kid last year and the year before and he did nothing super on all occasions. he will be handy in kdl tho.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just looking into the draw of season 2008 and it looks as if last years minor premiers Stanhope have a hell of a few rounds in a row this season! These matches should show how well the boys are travelling and where abouts they will finish.

Rd.3. Stanhope Rushworth
Rd.4. Avenel v Stanhope
Rd.5. Stanhope v Lancaster
Rd.6. Undera v Stanhope
Rd.7. Stanhope v Violet Town
Rd.8. Nagambie v Stanhope

Rd.14. Rushworth v Stanhope
Rd.15. Stanhope v Avenel
Rd.16. Lancaster v Stanhope
Rd.17. Stanhope v Undera
Rd.18. Violet Town v Stanhope

It will be interesting to see how many of these games Stanhope can win. Especially earlier on in the season when teams aren't at there peak. A tough six games there and all could well be in the finals hunt.

Other peoples thoughts on how Stanhope will fair in these matches?

Got Told today that S.Damon got head butted and split under his eye open, umpire see this? or was it dirty S*** from the hoppers? or was it from one of the ones that doesnt know how to play footy?
nah it was one of those blokes that doesnt know how to play footy haha but wasnt a head butt just a clash of heads mate just in a pack situation..

Just looking into the draw of season 2008 and it looks as if last years minor premiers Stanhope have a hell of a few rounds in a row this season! These matches should show how well the boys are travelling and where abouts they will finish.

Rd.3. Stanhope Rushworth
Rd.4. Avenel v Stanhope
Rd.5. Stanhope v Lancaster
Rd.6. Undera v Stanhope
Rd.7. Stanhope v Violet Town
Rd.8. Nagambie v Stanhope

Rd.14. Rushworth v Stanhope
Rd.15. Stanhope v Avenel
Rd.16. Lancaster v Stanhope
Rd.17. Stanhope v Undera
Rd.18. Violet Town v Stanhope

It will be interesting to see how many of these games Stanhope can win. Especially earlier on in the season when teams aren't at there peak. A tough six games there and all could well be in the finals hunt.

Other peoples thoughts on how Stanhope will fair in these matches?
should go good i think. dont think lanky will be problem at all.

should go good i think. dont think lanky will be problem at all.

Superking, you must be a very confused individual. In one of your early post you are pumping up the tires of a stanhope player and knocking a player from another club. Then you try and tell us you arn t from stanhope. Then you add this post which you tell us stanhope is great again. I ve got a saying, If its dark, and dirty and from behind... then does that not make you a ****??

Superking, you must be a very confused individual. In one of your early post you are pumping up the tires of a stanhope player and knocking a player from another club. Then you try and tell us you arn t from stanhope. Then you add this post which you tell us stanhope is great again. I ve got a saying, If its dark, and dirty and from behind... then does that not make you a ****??
haha you probably wish i was gay buddy.. but im not. and your just a wanka anyway:thumbsu: im from i from wagga wagga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back