KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
it didnt seem so. nagambie were too strong around the ground with big sando up forward then comi around the half back line. willy tranter played a great game shutting down floate in the 2nd half which set up nagambie. VT must have been just a bit too cocky?

yeah will tranter did play a gud game, and he's a gud bloke too, but floate was pretty stuffed in the second half if u couldnt tell, barely had the legs to walk off the field, as did all their on ballers.
but do keep in mind vt do have some out.... but they wont be relying on them, only their tickers to get them across the line, naggaz showed great determination, and vt showed great heart especailly their youngsters having a go.... well done to those younger ones for having a dip.
But!! VT were not cocky.... they have no reason to be, new season, and new rounds in 08, 07 has come and gone. 08 has just arrived.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

who were players of the round do people think.... as in standouts, out of every team?

it didnt seem so. nagambie were too strong around the ground with big sando up forward then comi around the half back line. willy tranter played a great game shutting down floate in the 2nd half which set up nagambie. VT must have been just a bit too cocky?

you cant say vt were cocky when they had 7 players out. vt had a real crack at nagambie. nagambie prob wont be a top 5 side if thats all they have.

Exactly right big tony VT will be top 5 this year i reckon once these 7 players come back in (All of good quality i'd say) Nagambie didn't have much much VT just had no rotations in the midfield floata was stuffed so stuffed he thought it would be a good idea to go in the ruck and let fisha rover?????

Exactly right big tony VT will be top 5 this year i reckon once these 7 players come back in (All of good quality i'd say) Nagambie didn't have much much VT just had no rotations in the midfield floata was stuffed so stuffed he thought it would be a good idea to go in the ruck and let fisha rover?????

there was lack of rotations due to the lack of numbers, and he was only doing what he was told to do.... he didnt want to ruck much, fish was doing a good job, but he just did what he was told to do, to give the big fella a rest, and then fish took over when floates needed a rest.... so on and so on.

So will VT be a top 5 side then if they lost to a team that you said that wont make the top 5?

i am not saying that vt will be a top 5 side i just think naggas will struggle if thats all they have. vt had players out but i aint saying we lost because of this. these players prob wouldnt make a difference to the end score

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was jst going through the kdfl site, and i noticed that Undera didnt get 4 points for thier game.. shouldn't they have got 4 points??

if a team plays them twice in a yr that could have an effect on them maybe playing finals or not..

I was jst going through the kdfl site, and i noticed that Undera didnt get 4 points for thier game.. shouldn't they have got 4 points??

if a team plays them twice in a yr that could have an effect on them maybe playing finals or not..

Good point i heard that points were going to be allocated seeing as we have ardy next round

when you include these 7 players then yes, but i really don't care about your opinion because we like being under dogs as use found out last year.
I Don't know about that, I can remember pretty clearly at the start of last year when all this thread featured were comments on how good the VT boys they were! Don't even start on how you won the flag either...

Good point i heard that points were going to be allocated seeing as we have ardy next round

undera should have gotten 4 points as they had a side to play (i presume) and ardmona didnt. so esentially its a forfeit.

your right about a team playing them twice, but thats like last year, some teams had two byes and others didnt. its the luck of the draw deal with it ya jeff

you cant say vt were cocky when they had 7 players out. vt had a real crack at nagambie. nagambie prob wont be a top 5 side if thats all they have.
violet town had 7 QUALITY players out, and victoria isnt in a drought, u can flog your self all ya want,nagambie didnt have 2 good players in.

your only as good as your last game mate, for all we no vt could be as good as the hoppers.

undera should have gotten 4 points as they had a side to play (i presume) and ardmona didnt. so esentially its a forfeit.

your right about a team playing them twice, but thats like last year, some teams had two byes and others didnt. its the luck of the draw deal with it ya jeff
nah but last yr all teams had 2 byes.. thats y in the first few rounds there were more than one team having a bye, then the rest of the yr it was jst one team each week... undera should have got the points tho

stanhope look to be a handy side this year, with james fraser coming out of shep under 16s league.
jarrod zerbato from mooroopna playing for undera also a very handy pick up, goes off tap like barry hall on staker.

stanhope look to be a handy side this year, with james fraser coming out of shep under 16s league.
jarrod zerbato from mooroopna playing for undera also a very handy pick up, goes off tap like barry hall on staker.

so he goes for the man u mean?
or is he just a hero?
im not sure about undies though, they could be alright, but we'll all find out when we play them i guess!!

so he goes for the man u mean?
or is he just a hero?
im not sure about undies though, they could be alright, but we'll all find out when we play them i guess!!
na hes just hard at the pill, but u dnt get lippy to the kid, coz he can walk the walk.
yeah im not sure about undera but hes a handy player.

Jimmy is a hany player, can play forward or back. adds depth to our side and as far as i no doesnt have a problem putting the body on the line?

Got Told today that S.Damon got head butted and split under his eye open, umpire see this? or was it dirty S*** from the hoppers? or was it from one of the ones that doesnt know how to play footy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back