KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
we've played both avenel and the flavour of the month violet town, but i'd be expecting avenel, if no injuries are succeumbed to, to win by 5 goals as they are hearder at the ball and have a bit more strength in bigger bodied players.

good start to the season for alex oreilly of stanhope he had 30 possies and 24 turnovers but he is a gun in the making for stanny but at this rate he wont be making a senior debut till his 30 wen he is in his prime

good start to the season for alex oreilly of stanhope he had 30 possies and 24 turnovers but he is a gun in the making for stanny but at this rate he wont be making a senior debut till his 30 wen he is in his prime
O'rielly so i have heard is a gun but they have only played two games against some of the lesser sides like to see him against the likes of avenal, nagambie

O'rielly so i have heard is a gun but they have only played two games against some of the lesser sides like to see him against the likes of avenal, nagambie

bonge69 i think someone was poking fun at him, not talking him up, and nagambie are very poor watch them on the weekend, big let down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really sux 2 say, but Yea hav forteited there 3rds against Gigarre tomorrow due to lack of numbers. We were really lookin forward to the challenge and thought we would hav a good game, but not enough numbers forced us to forfeit. :(

is it just me or has this thread turned into the violat town news?

I think it definitely has but good on them 4 gettin on BigFooty n talkn up there chances. If more ppl from other clubs would jump on and have a say, it would bring a lot 2 the thread and make it a more balanced one.

Violet Town doesnt think they are good mate, they know.

and yes, this is Violet town news!:thumbsu:

you would have to be kiddin yourself mate, violet town, while they may look good now, you boys really need to get your hand off the old fella' for the moment, early in the season boys.

Really sux 2 say, but Yea hav forteited there 3rds against Gigarre tomorrow due to lack of numbers. We were really lookin forward to the challenge and thought we would hav a good game, but not enough numbers forced us to forfeit. :(
alright, so you've forfeited your first game, do you think this will be a regular occurence or are you recruiting and going to be fielding a team next week?

Find it difficult to understand how Yea could defeat Avenel and then have to forfeit two weeks later

Find it difficult to understand how Yea could defeat Avenel and then have to forfeit two weeks later
Pity there for yea. Vt boys are going good and there is just a certain few talkin us up. When we played nagambie in 05' we were a very undermanned young fresh unit its in the past mate lets just wait till our clash this year see what happens

has anyone been on wikipedia, theres a whole section on the KDL. got stuff on clubs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back