KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Narh mate, Avenal were actually short about 4 players and also lost Robby sidebottom who has decided 2 play firsts instead of thirds for most of the year.

shti i didnt know robbie was still eligible, played well tday in seniors:thumbsu: , if avenal makes finals in the 3rds and not firsts will robbie play in the thirds?
plus the other 3 ACK boys they look like they'll be looking at the hat-trick!

Varcs played his first senior game yesterday but getting limited game time as the wet weather didn't suit his height. he is doing well in the 3rds racing up the contested marks and possessions across half foward and should be a good test against gig this w/e. yeh yesty was a good win, a first win for the season but with 4 players who have never played football before, 2 who havent played in 3 years and 3 who are 15 yrs old the first 5 to 6 games will be all about learning to play as a team and finding our weaknesses and strengths but tis w/e is a must win.
oxxy these arnt the reason why you ar elosing so oftn is it oxxy

shti i didnt know robbie was still eligible, played well tday in seniors:thumbsu: , if avenal makes finals in the 3rds and not firsts will robbie play in the thirds?
plus the other 3 ACK boys they look like they'll be looking at the hat-trick!

Its most likley he will in those circumstances.
And yeh Avenal do look pretty strong with there best team on the field, but its only 3 games in (2-1) and they still have plenty of work to do.

Robbie Sidebottom Should Play seniors the whole year, we all know young sidey has the ability to,i no he is up to the intensity of Senior Level footy in the KD. Can anyone share info on how Scotty 'Kouta' Kantas has been playin in the 1's for Avenal?:thumbsu:

Its most likley he will in those circumstances.
And yeh Avenal do look pretty strong with there best team on the field, but its only 3 games in (2-1) and they still have plenty of work to do.

Who from avenel has made the under 17 interleague squad

Robbie Sidebottom Should Play seniors the whole year, we all know young sidey has the ability to,i no he is up to the intensity of Senior Level footy in the KD. Can anyone share info on how Scotty 'Kouta' Kantas has been playin in the 1's for Avenal?:thumbsu:[/quo
Leig Wade memba da name i c big things from this small foward

Robbie Sidebottom Should Play seniors the whole year, we all know young sidey has the ability to,i no he is up to the intensity of Senior Level footy in the KD. Can anyone share info on how Scotty 'Kouta' Kantas has been playin in the 1's for Avenal?:thumbsu:

kouta has been absolutely killing it in the seniors. has held down CHB no problems at all. named in the best in the firest two weeks. was stiff not to get in it again on the weekend. could even be a smokey for the b n f.

kouta has been absolutely killing it in the seniors. has held down CHB no problems at all. named in the best in the firest two weeks. was stiff not to get in it again on the weekend. could even be a smokey for the b n f.

Gotta agree fuzz...i played the 1st game of the year against Scotty n he gunned it, much bigger kick than i remember from last year!

Robbie Sidebottom Should Play seniors the whole year, we all know young sidey has the ability to,i no he is up to the intensity of Senior Level footy in the KD. Can anyone share info on how Scotty 'Kouta' Kantas has been playin in the 1's for Avenal?:thumbsu:[/quo
Leig Wade memba da name i c big things from this small foward

Gotta agree fuzz...i played the 1st game of the year against Scotty n he gunned it, much bigger kick than i remember from last year!

Scotty Williams, John O'Dywer, Bryan kibble and Beau Williams were all nominated 2 tryout.

SHUT UP FOR A WHILE, THERE ALL SHIT

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SHUT UP FOR A WHILE, THERE ALL SHIT

mate your a f#cking w#nker.. just cos this thread isnt all about violet town all the time dont get your panties in a knot. if they had sidebottom in the woulda beaten you by 6 goals and scott kanters is a gun.

good to see nick abley in the best, alot of people have criticised him to me and ive yet too see him play but have also heard alot of good reports, good luck to him n i hope he proves these critics wrong

[quote
good to see nick abley in the best, alot of people have criticised him to me and ive yet too see him play but have also heard alot of good reports, good luck to him n i hope he proves these critics wrong[/quote]

proved the critics wrong saturday keeping vt in the game single handedly for the first half.
but lets just hope he can keep that form going!

Stanhope:Only undefeated team so far, jus wunderin bout peoples thorts on how they will go this week versus Undera??????
personally would have to back them as they have strong players all over the ground, a team with plenty of match winners and contributers. Might be an early call but i think they are real contenders for playing in the grandfinal this year.

personally would have to back them as they have strong players all over the ground, a team with plenty of match winners and contributers. Might be an early call but i think they are real contenders for playing in the grandfinal this year.

Yeah big call. besides stanhope who do you believe will also be playing in that grandfinal acadex??
Personally i believe avenel and violet town will be there abouts on grandfinal day also. top five will be tight come end of year!

Yeah big call. besides stanhope who do you believe will also be playing in that grandfinal acadex??
Personally i believe avenel and violet town will be there abouts on grandfinal day also. top five will be tight come end of year!

yer stanhope and avenal my tip, just more matured players with a wealth of experiance.
vt are too youngat the moment as the only have one 18 year old and the rest 16 and under, put up a fight against avenal but the elders got them over the line in the end.
not sure who else are contenders???

yer stanhope and avenal my tip, just more matured players with a wealth of experiance.
vt are too youngat the moment as the only have one 18 year old and the rest 16 and under, put up a fight against avenal but the elders got them over the line in the end.
not sure who else are contenders???

VT lost cos they are just S H I T. this is a KDL thread not a VT thread!

VT lost cos they are just S H I T. this is a KDL thread not a VT thread!

all i did was reply to a question about vt just fukc up u cokc head.
get a life instead of wingeing about this bein just a vt thread.
if you have something good to write then go a head or go kill yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back