KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure that VT, Avenel and maybe Girgarre and Stanhope at full strength give Mansfield a crack, especially after hearing bout them during the week. That a fair enough call u rekon Acedex?

Follow through with telling us all his name now that i had.
Im not 2 sure about the other 3 but i dont think vt wood be strong enought to beet mansfeild..

i know the stanhope side quite well, they seem to be the bench mark side of the compition at the moment am i right?? I play for kyabram, live in stanhope so yeah mansfield umm stanhope wouldn't come with in 30 to 40 points minimum of mansfield. this is my personal opinion. I do Believe that these teams could bet euroa and push the shepparton swans but mansfield i highly doubt it. What are your feelings on this? and what about ardmona they play stanhope this week will this be a close game??
ACADEX[/quote]

Yeh well u could be on the money but i hav only seen seymour n mansfield and was told after that, that mansfield would b the cellar dwellars so i just used them as an example. Yeh sounds like Stanhope r a good team, havnt faced them but sounds like they are up 4 a big year. Also havnt seen Ardy but they could b a darkhorse in the comp 4 sure...

Zac fitzpatrick has improved but he will never kick a bag of goals, played well against us a few weeks ago, got in the best, but hes not a damaging player....i see you're in good form sharpshoota, gettin a few kicks here n there.

Yeah thats bout rite on the money with Zac. Yeah my forms been ok,not doin too bad in a few games. See your not doin too bad yaself mate, leading the goals down at lancy and much the same with the Warren Plumbing. How do ya rekon you will go this week versus Merrigum? Heard they mite have a couple of thirds players from ky is this correct?

Haha dont no wat your standards of a footballer are mate but last time i checked Zac Fitzpatrick would have been lucky to get a kick in the gig under 14's team at training, has no skill, no pace, no co-ordination and couldnt kick a ball 20 metres! just goes to show how well gig are this year with him at full forward:thumbsu:

With Rexmond and Kyle in this week ,see how gig go, Rexmond can play a bit of footy you just dont get the Moama carnaval best under17 medal by a bit of luck on your side.

With Rexmond and Kyle in this week ,see how gig go, Rexmond can play a bit of footy you just dont get the Moama carnaval best under17 medal by a bit of luck on your side.

Yeah i no Rexmond can play! You dont get best on in gig seniors a couple of games and win the league medal for the under 17 carnival as you said without being able to play a bit of good footy. Is he playing in the thirds this week? if he is that will help them out alot!

With Gig's upset over Avenel on the weekend, could they knock over VT who lost to the Swans just two or three weeks ago?

Im sure that VT, Avenel and maybe Girgarre and Stanhope at full strength give Mansfield a crack, especially after hearing bout them during the week. That a fair enough call u rekon Acedex?

Follow through with telling us all his name now that i had.

i watched stanhope a few weeks ago, wanted to watch some mates play. and i think that they wouldnt get with in atleast 10 goals of most GV sides, i havent seen many Gv games this year but i still think 10 goals is about right, nothing against the KDL clubs tho just an oppinion ;)

i watched stanhope a few weeks ago, wanted to watch some mates play. and i think that they wouldnt get with in atleast 10 goals of most GV sides, i havent seen many Gv games this year but i still think 10 goals is about right, nothing against the KDL clubs tho just an oppinion ;)
Soutsy has a good point. Its just too hard to compare teams in different leagues. Its like comparing apples & oranges boys. GV is a totally different arena.

Yeah thats bout rite on the money with Zac. Yeah my forms been ok,not doin too bad in a few games. See your not doin too bad yaself mate, leading the goals down at lancy and much the same with the Warren Plumbing. How do ya rekon you will go this week versus Merrigum? Heard they mite have a couple of thirds players from ky is this correct?

Merrigum this week might be a close one, with apprently a few biys from tatura and kyabram all likely to pull on the doggies jumper. I believe we would benefit from these players filling in for merrigum as instead of winning by upwards of 100 points a close game will give our young players an opportunity to play on better players and how to cope with pressure. After saying that we should still get over the line. Ardy this week for you boys, they could be the darkhorse of the competition.

Merrigum this week might be a close one, with apprently a few biys from tatura and kyabram all likely to pull on the doggies jumper. I believe we would benefit from these players filling in for merrigum as instead of winning by upwards of 100 points a close game will give our young players an opportunity to play on better players and how to cope with pressure. After saying that we should still get over the line. Ardy this week for you boys, they could be the darkhorse of the competition.
Come on Oxxy! u love winning by big margins. U have been playing some good footy of late, do you think you are a chance for a run in the seniors. Have spoke to a couple of guys and they think you might be worth a shot.

Yeah ardy have suprised me this year so far and even though we're only a few games in they look likely to make a top five finish or there abouts. Will be a tough game and we will soon find out where we are at considering we havn't played a top five team i believe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Gig's upset over Avenel on the weekend, could they knock over VT who lost to the Swans just two or three weeks ago?

The Avenel side that played gig was alot different to the one that played VT, so that might not be a factor.

The Avenel side that played gig was alot different to the one that played VT, so that might not be a factor.

im an avenel player. thats the worst team ive ever played in for avenel. if we had our good team we would of beat them by 80 points plus. vt will kill them.

I have played against Nick Abley and been in interleague with him. is all the talk about him really true? that he is in the same class as James Hird? i played against him 2 years ago and he was handy but not a standout. is all the talk about him just because he made it 2 u15 bushies? not taking anything away from him, but i just want 2 know what is goin on. cheers

Come on Oxxy! u love winning by big margins. U have been playing some good footy of late, do you think you are a chance for a run in the seniors. Have spoke to a couple of guys and they think you might be worth a shot.

yeh the big margins are good but they do nothing for ya footy, i believe anyway, whats the point of beatin a team by 200 points. nah im a bit off senior selection yet, have to play at least another three to six weeks of good footy before getting a look in.

I have played against Nick Abley and been in interleague with him. is all the talk about him really true? that he is in the same class as James Hird? i played against him 2 years ago and he was handy but not a standout. is all the talk about him just because he made it 2 u15 bushies? not taking anything away from him, but i just want 2 know what is goin on. cheers
Yeah im with you buzz1234.. i kno nick may be young but there has been a bit of talk about him and im not quite sure if all that talk is true, i may be wrong but he will just have to prove me wrong

in my books gig should start as fav's, vt will be with-out jack mcpherson (school) gus mcdonald (school) tyson doyle (seniors) ash ellis (eye injury) and also ely harrison and lee brennan are not certain starters for the towners.
leaves vt with no player over 16 years of age.
also did rex isaac play vs avenal last week??

in my books gig should start as fav's, vt will be with-out jack mcpherson (school) gus mcdonald (school) tyson doyle (seniors) ash ellis (eye injury) and also ely harrison and lee brennan are not certain starters for the towners.
whats with bitch and **** big tony

also did rex isaac play vs avenal last week??
i think v.t should get ova the line quite easily, rex didnt play thirds against avenel but got best on for gigarre in the seniors.

whats with bitch and **** big tony

bitches groins no good and hes on the juice at the deb holmes baby!!!!
doyle in the seniors, good luck to the big head

i think v.t should get ova the line quite easily, rex didnt play thirds against avenel but got best on for gigarre in the seniors.

will be closer then expected, also remembered that cam burden and hayden floate have the deb friday night so could be a couple of seedy boys saturday morning lol.
is isaac playing 3rds this week?

yeah your exactly right souts.. but thats not to can players playing in these sides. most good players and even some second tear players would get a game in gv sides because they are up to it as individuals, just KD teams lack the depth most gv clubs have... ours doesnt have depth though but id still say we'd roll the majority of teams because we have a little more depth than KD sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back