KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
how many did Brenton Campbell kick against stanhope?? Teams with more supply generally mean that the side has more avenues to goal as is the case with stanhope i see they have a number of players who have kicked a number of goals. also top teams generally target the top goal kicker and do everything in there power to stop the top goal scorer scoring. Watched nexhip against ardy and he seemed to do the team thing in creating space for the likes of allot and robinson and other stanhope forwards, whilst taking the key forward out of the game! wouldn't take alot of notice of the leading goal scoring table

Brenton Campbell only kicked the two against Stanhope and had a woefull day all over the ground barely picking up any possies when he played midfield and when he went up forward was shut down well. Just goes to show that most forwards in this league do bag there goals against the weak sides!

Would i be right in saying that most teams would be near full strenght this w/e with kids from boarding schools back 4 the long w/e?

Would i be right in saying that most teams would be near full strenght this w/e with kids from boarding schools back 4 the long w/e?

your on the money there man. avenel will have one of it better teams for the year running onto the track this week, so should be the game of the round. what does every one think?

your on the money there man. avenel will have one of it better teams for the year running onto the track this week, so should be the game of the round. what does every one think?

well really, what teams actually do have kids going to boarding schools...im pretty sure lanky, gig, stanhope, merrigum n probably most teams dont have boarding school kids play, the main one is avenel with assumption college is it? and Yea who are around that district. i would actually say a few teams would be missing players because of players going away fro the long w/e.

well really, what teams actually do have kids going to boarding schools...im pretty sure lanky, gig, stanhope, merrigum n probably most teams dont have boarding school kids play, the main one is avenel with assumption college is it? and Yea who are around that district. i would actually say a few teams would be missing players because of players going away fro the long w/e.
I go to boarding school and play for violet town, as does gus macdonald. Does it look like merrigum may forfeit against vt this satdy?

well these kids cum form avenel and there guns. oxxy u should no me im tingey used to be pretty dirty but not this yr. cleaned me acked em pretty drunk trying to ryt this doing good job. jsut tunred 18 yay we got our best team in for the yr were well make it to the grand final wif our full team. bet u lol but maybe not ive never scene the comp so close its weird avenel used to be guns but were dropped this yr but wif our full team will go alrty. cheers go the kd

Tips this week fellas? what do we reckon?

Lancaster v Tallygaroopna Lanky win by 50
Yea v Ardmona Ardy too strong, 75 ponts
Rushworth v Stanhope Stanny too good for rivals, 90 points
Avenel v Undera Avenel wat too strong, 100 points
Violet Town v Merrigum Dunno if mez forfieted, but if they do play, VT by 200
Murchison v Nagambie Nagaz travel down the road this week, too good for the struggling hoppers 150 points

Lancaster v Tallygaroopna- Maybe match if the round, Lanky by 30 points
Yea v Ardmona- Yea has a desent team in, but Ardy too strong, 50 points
Rushworth v Stanhope- Stanny way too good, 80 points
Avenel v Undera- Avenel up by 100 with best team in so far
Violet Town v Merrigum- Whether Merrigum hav a team or not, same result, 4 points to VT
Murchison v Nagambie- Naggaz by plenty, 180+

Lancaster v Tallygaroopna Lanky win by 50
Yea v Ardmona Ardy too strong, 75 ponts
Rushworth v Stanhope Stanny too good for rivals, 90 points
Avenel v Undera Avenel wat too strong, 100 points
Violet Town v Merrigum Dunno if mez forfieted, but if they do play, VT by 200
Murchison v Nagambie Nagaz travel down the road this week, too good for the struggling hoppers 150 points

Lancy vs Tally - Lancy 3 goals
Ardy vs Yea - at yea, but Ardy by 4 goals
Rushy vs Stanny - Stanny by 100+
Avenel vs Undera - Avenel 8 goals
VT vs Merr - VT 20 goal+
Murch vs Naggaz - Naggaz by 100 +

Lancaster v Tallygaroopna- 35 point tight until half time.
Yea v Ardmona- closer then every one thinks 30 points
Rushworth v Stanhope- stanhope way to good 120 point
Avenel v Undera- Avenel 50 point got good team this wk.
Violet Town v Merrigum- if they have a team 140 point
Murchison v Nagambie- nagambie easy. murch want score 110 points

Lancaster v Tallygaroopna- about 25 points, lanky to use run in 2nd half
Yea v Ardmona- 45 points, ardmona look strong this year
Rushworth v Stanhope- stanhope to get a scare early, but still to strong, nexhip to kick 7
Avenel v Undera- 15 points, undera look like contenders and stronger than people think
Violet Town v Merrigum+5violet town players- Violet Town will win but really, whats the point of playing
Murchison v Nagambie- nagambie have the bye this week, will be a training run with blue and gold witches hats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ardmona beat Yea by about 4 goals 2day, Ardy had 2 more ppl on the ground so we knew it was an impossible task 2 beat the 3rd on the ladder team when ur down 2 players, but we battled very hard all day and got to 14 pts in the last qtr but still an amazing effort by the tigez :thumbsu:

Ardmona beat Yea by about 4 goals 2day, Ardy had 2 more ppl on the ground so we knew it was an impossible task 2 beat the 3rd on the ladder team when ur down 2 players, but we battled very hard all day and got to 14 pts in the last qtr but still an amazing effort by the tigez :thumbsu:

any big stats there pogo goalkickers n better player??

merrigum forfeited to the towners today, pretty dissapointing because we were at full strength with both geelong players down for long weekend.

any big stats there pogo goalkickers n better player??

Havnt seen any stats but i think Puppy Evans lead the goalkicking with 3, A Hunter and myself got 2, and afew with 1...i think. F McKenzie, D Edwards, M Moore, A Hunter were among the bests but just about everyone stood up which was a big positive. Any score from other matches??

hey can some one give me a run down between Yea and Ardmona.. and Avenel v Undera

Undera bet a strong Avenel team on there home turf today, it was a tough game with Undera holding on to win by 8 points.
It was a telling contest showing where both sides were at, proving that Undera are deffinently contenders and Avenal just mught be pretenders.
In saying that there wasn't much difference in the two teams and it could have gone either way.

hey can some one give me a run down between Yea and Ardmona.. and Avenel v Undera

A great effort by Yea who had 2 players less and another strong half back injured in the first 5 mins didnt help. Ardmona were scared in the last with Yea coming home strong but in the end, numbers were the key. Yea were very good but Ardmona had want to be careful and work harder to maintain in the top 3. How did the 1's go 14th tiger?

A great effort by Yea who had 2 players less and another strong half back injured in the first 5 mins didnt help. Ardmona were scared in the last with Yea coming home strong but in the end, numbers were the key. Yea were very good but Ardmona had want to be careful and work harder to maintain in the top 3. How did the 1's go 14th tiger?

Gotta agree there big fella. In the 1s we walkd off 2 a standing ovation from the Yea supporters after losing by 50 points, pretty embarressing really. Was a top game tho. Anyways this is the 18s thread so anyone else got a run down on the other games??

lancaster v tallygaroopna

in the end comfortable 5 goal win but tally put up a cahallenge. lancaster too many options up foward and quack jirk the rock in defence. varcoe was also good with plenty of contributors..umpiring was a tad undesirable with alot of bad decisions. lanky too strong in the end.

who r ardmonas good players this year?

Just wondering what peoples decision would be if both your seniors and thirds made the granny and you were good enough to play seniors on that day but was also the captain of the thirds side that was in the granny! What would your decision be, play Thirds or Seniors? Why?

You for real? To be 16 or 17 and a member of a senior premiership team would be one hell of an achievement. Third's flags really don't carry that much weight.

lancaster v tallygaroopna

in the end comfortable 5 goal win but tally put up a cahallenge. lancaster too many options up foward and quack jirk the rock in defence. varcoe was also good with plenty of contributors..umpiring was a tad undesirable with alot of bad decisions. lanky too strong in the end.

who r ardmonas good players this year?

Oxy u little rat. is it true that u broke your rist? of it is we are screwed!!!!11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back