KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christopher chee -Avenel
Brenton campbell - Undera
Thomas mccorkell - vt
Trent muir - Nagambie

would say them boys would be up there but thats just some of the boys i have seen play. would say there would be some boys from Ardmona & Stanhope up there to
No way could Trent Muir be up therre for the league votes,let alone for his own club, he is a dud that just trys to start fights all day!:thumbsdown:

young jase leocata for stanhope would have to be up there, if not in league he would be for his club......stanhope just seems to be full with talent, no matter wat their age

young jase leocata for stanhope would have to be up there, if not in league he would be for his club......stanhope just seems to be full with talent, no matter wat their age

Must agree with you there. JAse is a gun. Dont no bout the rest of the stanhope team though!!

Must agree with you there. JAse is a gun. Dont no bout the rest of the stanhope team though!!

stanhope has rebuilt themselves from nothin over the past few years, they havnt been near the finals for years and now the young ones have grown up and are showing how good they are, and there is even more young talent comin through with the likes of young stokes and patten who dont get much of a run but when are on get alot of the ball....

Tips

Rushy vs Lancy - LAncy in a close game, 3 goals
Stanny vs Avenel - Stanny too be pushed but still win by 6 goasls
MErr vs NAg - NAg by 100+
Gig vs Und - und by 8 points
VT vs Ardy - adrdy by 2 goals

nah i must disaggree, Jase Leocata..seen him play a few times, isnt that great.. to be honest, wot do others think?

nah i must disaggree, Jase Leocata..seen him play a few times, isnt that great.. to be honest, wot do others think?

well jase may not be blessed with talent but he puts in the work and gets the rewards, and stanny seem to be doin pretty well.......any other mainland boys u think arnt good, seens u have seem them play??

well jase may not be blessed with talent but he puts in the work and gets the rewards, and stanny seem to be doin pretty well.......any other mainland boys u think arnt good, seens u have seem them play??
well personally i think the rest of the team is pretty good, jst Jason i think, as u said, he isnt blessed with talent and it shows

(Log in to remove this ad.)

blow me mate, u think your huge making threats on the internet, im shaking in my boots :thumbsu:
Yeh u should be mate... who you play for cause it ll be fun wen we play you, you wont be lippin then will ya! and no i wont blow u ya dumb fa@@ot

1- Ryan Patten
2-Matt Stokes
3-Alex O'Reilly
4-Ben Nexhip
5-Zach Dearing
6-Doug Taylor
7-Brad Robinson
8-Jason Leocata

Suprised to see Brad Robinson in at number 7 i would have thought Reece Barker would be up there he kills it off the half back line

1. Alex O'riley
2. Ryan Patten
3. Matt Stokes
4. Brad Robinson
5. Ben Nexip
6. Sam Dearing
7. Regan Hanson
8. Zac Dearing

you messed up big time there mate Nexhip is definetly better than Robinson

ease up ease up, them ppl jst not in the order. i cut and pasted a bit, but yeah, i would have patten at 1,

yeah patten definetly at number one nexhip would be close to number 3 hes a gun forward. probably got the best set of hands in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back