KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have to disagree with that Todd Clarke would be one of the toughest ball winners in the kdl... i would rate him in the top 3 to 4 players for rushy he runs hard all day and would get more kicks in a game than u would in ya dreams u w***er
i thought he was quite lazy. he only worked hard when his team had the ball and stopped when stanhope had it.

who are these big GV recruits? i havent heard anything.
yeah i dont think Avenel wil be as much of a force this yr.. has anyone heard about ardy? are they getting a team together? aswell as merrigum?

VT- they'll still be oright, not as much of a force

Stanhope - will be up there again

Lanky - heard promising things from wombatland we'll see what eventuates in the coming few weeks.

Nagaz - dont really know with the lakers, could be good one week, shit the next.

Murch - wont be as shit as last yr because of recruits from tat, no priemiership side tho

Tally- i think will struggle this yr, lost a couple good players.

Rushy - most good players will have to play seniors and the 3rds team rely on 3 or 4 players to win them the ball and go fwd.

Undera - could be a fair force this yr, recruited well, see how it pans out for them

Gig - dont fancy them much

Avenel - wont have much to do with the final 5 you wouldnt think

My predictions for the ladder:

Undera
Stanhope
Nagaz
VT
Lanky
---------------
Rushy
Avenel
Gig
Tally
Murch​

Just thought i'd speak briefly about the Tally V Numerkah game on Sunday before Stanhope and Violet Town kill each other over the internet:rolleyes:!

Tally 6 5 41 Numerkah 13 10 88

Tally were very poor and had no real standout players in my eyes at all! Woodsy played alright but as per usual will run with the ball until he is pinned rather than looking for his teammates. Numerkah were smaller and younger but played alot better. Tally barely entered there fifty in the first qtr. Looks like a long year for the redlegs! Again!

Everybody see's a game different. Scoobie i think that tally had a few good players but not stand out like you said.We got more out of that game than what you think.
Woody has not changed from McGuire U14s and i cant see him changing anytime soon.
I think fitness well work wonders for us because our big blokes realy struggled in the heat.

Haha funny that. Don't really need to dream of getting kicks mate. You see that's what the weekend is for. What you decide to dream of though is totally up to you. I've played in the past 4 out of the 5 grand finals in the seniors champ. What about you? How much senior grannies have you been apart of?

well big shot sounds as if ur a lot older than the rest of us then so why would u get on here and bag out todd saying hes a little runt does it make u feel big sitting behind a computer picking on younger boys your probably a little skinny runt yaself and u just pick on younger guys to try and make u feel better about yourself....your a C&#K HEAD MATE!

yeh buddy i reckon that shaun damon from rushys pretty tough goes in hard prob best in the league at hard ball gets should win the league bnf if he plays all year;)

Your obviously from Rushy, cause all you talk about is Rushworth players.

Todd Clarke is good but not that good, Shaun Damon is also good but he is a sheepdog to, he gets all the other player to go in and get the ball for him so he picks up 20 uncontested possies.

Your obviously from Rushy, cause all you talk about is Rushworth players.

Todd Clarke is good but not that good, Shaun Damon is also good but he is a sheepdog to, he gets all the other player to go in and get the ball for him so he picks up 20 uncontested possies.

i disagree do u acctually watch the game shauns the kid thats always on the bottom of the pack feeding it out 19 out of hes 20 possies as u say he gets are most likely hard ball gets hes not afraid of getting hit.

i disagree do u acctually watch the game shauns the kid thats always on the bottom of the pack feeding it out 19 out of hes 20 possies as u say he gets are most likely hard ball gets hes not afraid of getting hit.
j fraser playing for stanhope this year....hes a hard nut to crack coming out of tatura under 16s last year, i had the privellige of playing on him, the young lad tought me a thing or 2. very promising.

well big shot sounds as if ur a lot older than the rest of us then so why would u get on here and bag out todd saying hes a little runt does it make u feel big sitting behind a computer picking on younger boys your probably a little skinny runt yaself and u just pick on younger guys to try and make u feel better about yourself....your a C&#K HEAD MATE!

Haha ouch! Mate i'm only 22. The majority of people that go on here would be alot older than me. The way i see it this website is open to all ages pal. It seems as though you and Todd are really close. How is the relationship working out? By the way, you didn't answer my question, how many grannies have you been in?

Haha ouch! Mate i'm only 22. The majority of people that go on here would be alot older than me. The way i see it this website is open to all ages pal. It seems as though you and Todd are really close. How is the relationship working out? By the way, you didn't answer my question, how many grannies have you been in?

i havnt played in a granny mate and i dont really care there plenty of years to get into 1........and as for being close with todd mate i hardly no him but ino hes a good player i just dont see y ud come on here and bag him are u jelous coz hes better than u? ....whats ur name?....u prob just one of those blokes that sit on the bench in the scoobs grannys and take all the credit when your team win .........how many out of the 5 did you win?...........just face it ur a low life w***er with nothing else better to do than pick on younger boys...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i havnt played in a granny mate and i dont really care there plenty of years to get into 1........and as for being close with todd mate i hardly no him but ino hes a good player i just dont see y ud come on here and bag him are u jelous coz hes better than u? ....whats ur name?....u prob just one of those blokes that sit on the bench in the scoobs grannys and take all the credit when your team win .........how many out of the 5 did you win?...........just face it ur a low life w***er with nothing else better to do than pick on younger boys...

Mate i play seniors for starters. As for being jealous of Todd i don't know how you came up with that. He plays under age footy, i have been playing seniors for 4 years now. Bit of a difference don't ya think? As for picking on younger boys, i was simply replying to a comment left on this thread saying he was as hard at the ball as anyone. Don't believe that is entirely true. Simply voicing my opinion, nothing against that is there?

Mate i play seniors for starters. As for being jealous of Todd i don't know how you came up with that. He plays under age footy, i have been playing seniors for 4 years now. Bit of a difference don't ya think? As for picking on younger boys, i was simply replying to a comment left on this thread saying he was as hard at the ball as anyone. Don't believe that is entirely true. Simply voicing my opinion, nothing against that is there?

I think Todd is a very handy footballer. Not the hardest at it but these days you don't need to be to win your fair share of the footy. Smarter footballers don't need to go in and get. It will come to them. He has good skills and will become an accomplished footballer when he is older.

todd is a very handy footballer for rushworth, lots of run along with his talent. he played very well on the weekend against stanhope, defintly in the top five for the match.:thumbsu:

very handy pick up for stanhope. one of stanhopes best against rushy on sunday.
i think hes handy but his namesake who plays for nagambie looks alot stronger. i saw him play against gigarre and looked very promising. i think hes in for a big year and should be 1 of nagambie's best. alongside haysom. FREAK!

i think hes handy but his namesake who plays for nagambie looks alot stronger. i saw him play against gigarre and looked very promising. i think hes in for a big year and should be 1 of nagambie's best. alongside haysom. FREAK!

i would have to disagree on that one, he only got 4 or so kicks for the night and S#!% himself on every one,:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

i would have to disagree on that one, he only got 4 or so kicks for the night and S#!% himself on every one,:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
nah i think josh sanderson look really promising taking a lot of good grabs and kicking a few. along with james forbes. josh comi was solid down back. i think nagambie are in for a big year with a few out on friday and kicking 20 goals in the heat look like a tight unit.

nah i think josh sanderson look really promising taking a lot of good grabs and kicking a few. along with james forbes. josh comi was solid down back. i think nagambie are in for a big year with a few out on friday and kicking 20 goals in the heat look like a tight unit.

all of those boys played very well and i think they willm have a good season..:thumbsu:

rushy boys (not in order)
1. josh lunney
2. todd clarke
3. callan chillingsworth
4. jason snelling
5. jem lambden

stanny (not in prder)
1. jye patto
2. brad robbo
3. braedon stokes
4. reagan hanson
5. ryan patto

Yeah Jye patto did play quite well probably best on the ground for stanhope and also j. lunney was showing good skill on the weekend with those goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back