KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i hear nagambie have done well and are in the final for the night series, i hear luke Austin is an up coming player showing the boys how its done. is Luke Wilkshire still playing over there at nagambie?

i hear nagambie have done well and are in the final for the night series, i hear luke Austin is an up coming player showing the boys how its done. is Luke Wilkshire still playing over there at nagambie?
yer luke was galloping around the track last friday night, very handy

How are Nagambie in the final already mate? They haven't even played there second game yet. Luke Austin is a very handy footballer and for his size doesn't mind getting in and getting it out either. Luke wilkshire is still running around and is looking more and more like his dad everyday:D

Hey boys, What game are you guys talking about. To my limited knowledge undera are not involved in any pre-season cup or practice matched at this stage. But would still be a fair effort to beat a imaginary team by 12 goals in any condition...

k that was a fair effort by the boys over there.

Hey boys, What game are you guys talking about. To my limited knowledge undera are not involved in any pre-season cup or practice matched at this stage. But would still be a fair effort to beat a imaginary team by 12 goals in any condition...
Undera are playing in the benalla night series at the moment but that is a openage comp. Pretty sure BC played but not 100% sure if is the guy i thought he was kicked a couple. but the side they played will be lucky to win a game in the ovens and king league

yeah luke austin trains well and it quite a hard runner played well on friday night and sounds like jem fraser might be an up and coming player for nagambie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeh luke austi a handy young player saw him on friday night played well and looks pretty fit. yep wilkshire is still there.

Undera has entered a SENIOR team in the benalla night series. the senior coach is giving a couple of thirds players an option of running with the senior team to get them adjusted to the bigger bodies and to also get their confidence up.

Undera is looking good for this year with a very handy leadership group. also a big recruit in Terran from rushy. will provide the lions with a quality ruckman to feed it down to their ever running midfield. lost very few players last year due to age limits. a costly loss in M.Dann will be covered by the rushy recruits.

has anyone heard anything from merrigum? last i heard they wouldn even have a team together.

Just reading off the transfers list, avenal appears to have recruited well from the seymour junior league.

cheers

Your obviously from Rushy, cause all you talk about is Rushworth players.

Todd Clarke is good but not that good, Shaun Damon is also good but he is a sheepdog to, he gets all the other player to go in and get the ball for him so he picks up 20 uncontested possies.

i have to disagree with this statment. Last year, he played a thirds game against us and i was assigned after the first quarter to tag him due to his large impact on the game. he floated around the wings and half forward but, he read the play to perfection and half the time sent the ball straight back in. he was a difficult player to difuse. he is constantly pushing to the perfect position and is always under the packs feeding the ball out. This was also evident in the interleague game against the PDFL U/17s. He was always under the pack feeding the ball out to the likes of rexmond issac. If he were to play thirds this year all year, would win league medal clearly.

just my 2 cents
cheers.

Undera is looking good for this year with a very handy leadership group. also a big recruit in Terran from rushy. will provide the lions with a quality ruckman to feed it down to their ever running midfield. lost very few players last year due to age limits. a costly loss in M.Dann will be covered by the rushy recruits.

Who are these gun recruits from Rushy? How well do they play?? I haven't seen them play.

Who are these gun recruits from Rushy? How well do they play?? I haven't seen them play.

i wouldnt exactly call them guns they are just some more players. people may be expecting way to much out of them but all together in with the udera boys they should be a competative side and one to look out for. but one ex rushy boy by the name of marty forde should do quite well hes is a hard nut and one strong fella.

Just thought i would add Stanhope have just signed up anouther new recruit. Joss Gentle from Tongala in the Murray League, very handy player and is a very very solid kid. Will not just be anouther member of the squad he will be a stand out this season.

Only Damien Scarcella yet to sign on for the year with the mainland lions.

Seems every new recruit mentioned in this thread is a so called "gun". I want to know, where are all these super players coming from and why did they wait till the 2008 season to flock to the kdfl..?

Just thought i would add Stanhope have just signed up anouther new recruit. Joss Gentle from Tongala in the Murray League, very handy player and is a very very solid kid. Will not just be anouther member of the squad he will be a stand out this season.

Only Damien Scarcella yet to sign on for the year with the mainland lions.

wateva buddy you talked up ya team so much so far, you stanhope boys cant help ya selfs. tell some truth about ya players wat are they really like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back