KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
not only that, but starting to train with a 3rds side before christmas, the kids in the side by about june will become mentally over footy and look towards the cricket or tennis seasons ahead rather that focusing on the job at hand, which i personnnaly think that the middle rounds of the season are most important as players start to peak, and as these players probably peaked about april or may with their fitness and will gradually take the toll on these bodies which will give a reverse efect on the team

c'mon these are 16-18yr old blokes. if its takin a toll on ur body at this age you'll be in a wheelchair when ur 22. Have some heart and have a real go. as for mid season bein the most important, thats a joke surely. a good start and then slowing down mid season then peaking at the near the end of the season is what u want Thats only if ur team not good enough to play consistent football all year!

haha 13 k a day isnt very much at all, and as for training since christmas...look where its got stanhope, it has probley done them more harm than good in the weather we have been having. if it took 2 days to run 26 ks then there are problems, especially if it on flat land:thumbsdown:

Don't know if you know all the facts mate! The thirds started training mid to late January, that is not an early start in many respects. Most clubs would be looking to get underway at the latest early february. What do you mean by look where it's gotten Stanhope? The boys came out looking good against Rushy and the heat then got to them, they had the game won until the final quarter. Looked to me as though the boys gave up due to the weather! It looks as if none of them wanted to really commit against Rushy in that heat. Probably thought, aww f#ck it, it's too hot lets give up! The Stanhope boys have poor attitude problems and it more than likely cost them the game

Don't know if you know all the facts mate! The thirds started training mid to late January, that is not an early start in many respects. Most clubs would be looking to get underway at the latest early february. What do you mean by look where it's gotten Stanhope? The boys came out looking good against Rushy and the heat then got to them, they had the game won until the final quarter. Looked to me as though the boys gave up due to the weather! It looks as if none of them wanted to really commit against Rushy in that heat. Probably thought, aww f#ck it, it's too hot lets give up! The Stanhope boys have poor attitude problems and it more than likely cost them the game
Rushy played in that heat too why didnt any of them give up. The case was probably that they were outplayed, which happened everytime they lost last year

Rushy played in that heat too why didnt any of them give up. The case was probably that they were outplayed, which happened everytime they lost last year

Well obviously champ! If they lost than they were obviously outplayed:rolleyes:. If you had have read what i previously wrote i clearly stated that Stanhopes attitude is very poor, much as it was last year! I watched many of there games last year and they would swear and carry on to other players and umpires. Very undisciplined team. And it comes back to the same in the heat against Rushy. As i have already stated in my previous post, many of the boys would have thought aww f#ck this it's too hot, lets give up now, whereas Rushy didn't. And good on the Rushy boys for not giving up

Quote:lions07
"Well obviously champ! If you had have read what i previously wrote i am too hot. Aww f#ck this clearly i have poor attitude".

Meh, go the colbo grasshopers!!!

i agree with the stanhop attitude problems. if the slightest thing doesnt go their way on game day, they blame someone, anyone. team mates included. hate to dig up archives, but i think this is why they lost the grand final.

As for this fitness courses for coaches. i think its an unncessary expense that many clubs are saving on. many coaches around the KDL are already well versed in fitness. i know many coaches who know drills that work players over for match day fitness, but, that being said, still does not prepare you for a game day situation. Even AFL players are seen gasping for air in the first 15-20mins of the game. no matter what amount of pre-season training youve done, it cant prepare you for match day fully.

has anyone got results from the stanny night series for the easter weekend??

also heard around the grape vine, no merrigum or ardmona thirds sides.

cheers

Shaun Damon's head should of exploded by now how much does everyone want to talk him up? only played a handful of games for Rushy 3rds last year and came 3 in the league medal.....someone want to explain whats going on cause it isnt tallent thats got him that far....

jelouseys a curse

i agree with the stanhop attitude problems. if the slightest thing doesnt go their way on game day, they blame someone, anyone. team mates included. hate to dig up archives, but i think this is why they lost the grand final.

As for this fitness courses for coaches. i think its an unncessary expense that many clubs are saving on. many coaches around the KDL are already well versed in fitness. i know many coaches who know drills that work players over for match day fitness, but, that being said, still does not prepare you for a game day situation. Even AFL players are seen gasping for air in the first 15-20mins of the game. no matter what amount of pre-season training youve done, it cant prepare you for match day fully.

has anyone got results from the stanny night series for the easter weekend??

also heard around the grape vine, no merrigum or ardmona thirds sides.

cheers
no games over the weekend mate... second round is this week coming

So how does anyone rate J.Snelling he's quite fast out in a game and shows good foot skills, he plays good footy.:thumbsu:

All i know is that he plays for Rushy, not a real strong bloke but does make up for it with his speed. skills are pretty good, doesnt get noticed much though. dont know to much else about him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not jelousy mate its more anger. the fact that i see so many players putting 100% each week (not me included, im a lazy prick) and are just as good or better than him but dont get recognised for there input in the game.

ok well thats your opinion we'll leave it at that

jason used to be quite fast but has lost speed over past year or so, also he is way to light and quite week. when hes on footy field he gets thrown around to easily.

Yeah if that kid bulked up a bit he might show a bit of game! thats probably the only thing thats lettin him down

Yeah if that kid bulked up a bit he might show a bit of game! thats probably the only thing thats lettin him down

his thin but that dont mean he dont have game. he a long kick and very handy in the midfeld. his got the pace just a bit unfit. one of rushy best players. very dedicated to his footy and it shows in his game. he can read the play well .... but more bulk would help the fella make him more of a gun than what he is now. my vote jason snellin .. GUN. :D
would suck to be his opponent.

It's not jelousy mate its more anger. the fact that i see so many players putting 100% each week (not me included, im a lazy prick) and are just as good or better than him but dont get recognised for there input in the game.

does anyone else here think shaun damon doesnt put hes body on the line and give 100% every week

does anyone else here think shaun damon doesnt put hes body on the line and give 100% every week

I'm not sayin that he doesnt, i'm sayin he is the only on that gets recognised for it. and half the time its his team thats feedin it off to him anyways, the ones that are on the bottom of the pack dont get any credit for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back