KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw all three stanhope and VT games last season, VT better team each time no doubt and deserved there priemership, but i must say that McCorkell was a sheepdog each time. i hope he dosent call others sheep dogs :D

i might try be a sheep dog like corks this year then i might a B&F n a premiership medal:thumbsu:

half of you boys need to look at yourselfs play before you start saying people are sheep dogs and crap like that.. no need for excuses for stanhope played a shocker, but good on the rushy boys for the win..

half of you boys need to look at yourselfs play before you start saying people are sheep dogs and crap like that.. no need for excuses for stanhope played a shocker, but good on the rushy boys for the win..

well said, now lets have this back to a thread about football not whos sheepdogs and having cracks at one another.

its pre-season still lets just keep the real stuff for later in the season when it matters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha yeah but it wasnt me, not too sure who else goes on this one.. will avenel be anygood..? what about nagambie mate?

Well ive heard you thirds boys all use Red_Bull, but you no who u were that knocked that kid out.

Not sure about Avenel im just having an estimated guess becaue of there size and strength plus numbers of GVL kids that get cut and head there from the likes Seymour.

Nagambie didnt look a massive threat for the league Friday Night but in saying that they werent bad, have there players they go through alot just like you boys

Well ive heard you thirds boys all use Red_Bull, but you no who u were that knocked that kid out.

Not sure about Avenel im just having an estimated guess becaue of there size and strength plus numbers of GVL kids that get cut and head there from the likes Seymour.

Nagambie didnt look a massive threat for the league Friday Night but in saying that they werent bad, have there players they go through alot just like you boys
yeah it was me.. but i was on the ground after it and a couple of the rushy boys came at me from behind.. undera should be a good team is bc playing there still? and no doubt the avenel boys will be getting assuption players back if they make finals ONCE again

yeah it was me.. but i was on the ground after it and a couple of the rushy boys came at me from behind.. undera should be a good team is bc playing there still? and no doubt the avenel boys will be getting assuption players back if they make dinals ONCE again

I have only heard BC is playing but im pretty sure he will. Undera were strong last year and have a team to take them further this year.

Avenel do bring back there assumption players and although i dont agree with it, it is there right to do so..

Clean bump mate so no need to worry what they think

Who are you rating in your top 5 players from your team?

I have only heard BC is playing but im pretty sure he will. Undera were strong last year and have a team to take them further this year.

Avenel do bring back there assumption players and although i dont agree with it, it is there right to do so..

Clean bump mate so no need to worry what they think

Who are you rating in your top 5 players from your team?
taylor, patten, j.patten, Auld, Anderson, haha i'd be somwhere near the bottom there.. dont like footy to much anymore, who are your top 5 from stanhope?

taylor, patten, j.patten, Auld, Anderson, haha i'd be somwhere near the bottom there.. dont like footy to much anymore, who are your top 5 from stanhope?

For you thirds boys to stand up this year and go all the way you need Ryan Patten, Brad Robinson, Jason Leocata, Regan Hanson, Jye Patten, Matt Anderson, Yourself And John Taylor to all have a big year, everyone else has to chip in.

i watched the stanhope vs rushy game last night i did like the hit that sam dearing layed against the rushy bloke it looked quite good. But how was that chillingsworth (i think thats how ya spell it.) charactor silly silly boy hes very cluless on what times to lay a hit he came running in 1 or 2 mins after the knock and got sent off that kid needs to learn how to control his anger or oneday he may get hit bad. But good effort by those rushy boys played a nice game.

For you thirds boys to stand up this year and go all the way you need Ryan Patten, Brad Robinson, Jason Leocata, Regan Hanson, Jye Patten, Matt Anderson, Yourself And John Taylor to all have a big year, everyone else has to chip in.
yeah we should go alright, need to get the skills up a bit, but its only pre season who gives a crap lol..
where abouts are you from.?

were do you think rushworth will stand this year? that todd clarke looks to be very promising very hard at it and quite fast. for a thiner kid he is very strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back