KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stan - 125
Lan - 43

Joss Gentle killed it all game. Both the Pattens were excellent in the first half and faded out a bit in the second half. Stanhope are a well drilled side and are alot better than last year.

wow, interesting score line. wouldn have picked it to have been that bigger margain.

undera certainly have their work cut out for them this sat.

who won out of avenal and rushy??

wow, interesting score line. wouldn have picked it to have been that bigger margain.

undera certainly have their work cut out for them this sat.

who won out of avenal and rushy??

Yes it will be interesting to see how Stanhope match up to Undera. Or how Undera match up to Stanhope. Which ever way you want to put it!

Rushy beat Avenel by 103 i'm pretty sure!

Stan - 125
Lan - 43

Joss Gentle killed it all game. Both the Pattens were excellent in the first half and faded out a bit in the second half. Stanhope are a well drilled side and are alot better than last year.
Wadey how did Jase Leocarta play? jst so it's not coming from a stanhope perspective, what do u tihnk of him as a player for stanny??

just been readin on the seniors thread and saw they were making up their best teams so i thought i'd have a go at it.

Backs: H.Chilli (rush) J.Comi(nag) A.Borg(vt)
Half Backs:R.Hansen(stan) N.Hearn(vt) A.Wood(tally)
Centre: W.Shellie(lanky) S.Damon (rush) J.Gentle(stan)
Half forward: W.Wheeler(ave) H.Floate (vt) L.wade (lan)
Foward: J.Patten(stan) A.O'reilly(stan) D.Fulco (ave)
Rucks: J.Sanderson(nag) N.Abley(vt) R.Patten (stan)
Inter: T.Felsbourg (und) N.Wells(Gig) S.Alexander(vt)

Don't know many from undera in particular.
Now make your team.

I'll make two changes
Backs: S.Dearing (rush) J.Comi(nag) A.Borg(vt)
Half forward: W.Wheeler(ave) H.Floate (vt) L.Wade (lan)
Inter: T.Felsbourg (und) N.Wells(Gig) G.Biddle(vt)

I'll make two changes
Backs: S.Dearing (rush) J.Comi(nag) A.Borg(vt)
Half forward: W.Wheeler(ave) H.Floate (vt) L.Wade (lan)
Inter: T.Felsbourg (und) N.Wells(Gig) G.Biddle(vt)

B- J.Cockfroft(stan) J.Comi(nag) A. Wood (tal)
HB- R.Hanson(stan) S.Dearing(stan) N.Wells (gig)
C- S.Damon(rush) R.Patten(stan) T.Mccorkell (VT)
HF- W.Wheeler(ave) B.Ranieri(ave) J.Patten(stan)
FF- D.Fulco(ave) A.O'Rielly(stan) W.Shellie (lan)
R-J.Sanderson(nag) N.Abley(VT) J.Gentle(stan)
I- Tom.Clarke(rush) (Rush) H.Floate(VT) J.Zaberto (Und)

FF- D.Fulco(ave) A.O'Rielly(stan) H.Floate (VT)
I- Tom.Clarke(rush) W.Shellie(Lan) H.Floate(VT)

Massive fan of Flota are ya?

FF- D.Fulco(ave) A.O'Rielly(stan) H.Floate (VT)
I- Tom.Clarke(rush) W.Shellie(Lan) H.Floate(VT)

Massive fan of Flota are ya?

All fixed now, easy mistake.

Wadey how did Jase Leocarta play? jst so it's not coming from a stanhope perspective, what do u tihnk of him as a player for stanny??

Jay jay played good on the weekend. He didnt rack up heaps of touches like Patten or Joss but he really hurt us with his beautiful disposal. Kicked abeautiful goal on the run. I think he is a quality player in there side. Only weakness is his pace he got run down from behind a couple of times, but other than that he has a real go and hurts opposition with his skill.

I- Tom.Clarke(rush) (Rush) H.Floate(VT) J.Zaberto (Und)

Dont know about those two, but other than that pretty weel picked.

Dont know about those two, but other than that pretty weel picked.

I would have to say Dearing deserves a spot no matter what, he is our teams best defender and is as hard at the ball as anyone in the league and he wont back down from nobody.

He has top skills with a great mark over head and backs back into packs to spoil. has great finishing skills by foot and can kick 45+metres on the run.

I would have to say Dearing deserves a spot no matter what, he is our teams best defender and is as hard at the ball as anyone in the league and he wont back down from nobody.

He has top skills with a great mark over head and backs back into packs to spoil. has great finishing skills by foot and can kick 45+metres on the run.
Face it Dearing is your lover, you's should get married:D

Can also chuck rocks at 12 year old kids and run ???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went back over some of your previous comments atyourfeet and you threatened sam you were going to get him last weekend, round 5, lanky vs stanhope.

"How could i when one of your mates told me you have got the smallest ____ in stanhope, he said his little brothers is bigger and he is in grade 2.

See you in round 5 Sam "Boom" "Boom"

Also

"Sam , Sam ,Sam dont make me come into the local shop and drag you out to next door and get that skanky hair of yours cut off.
I promise i will tell you who i am before we start the game, and from what your so called mates are telling me you panic when you hear heavy feet behind you.
Your a girl with a big mouth Sam"

you also said you were going to line up on him.

did you live up to your word atyourfeet????

as for the rock throwing if you got your story right you would no that it was his brother not sam.

Tips for this week:
VT vs Murch - VT to win by 150
Nag vs Gig - Could be interesting. gig will rely on ryan moore and wellsy. but i think gig could get over the line. will tranter to get 30 possies.
Rushy vs merrigum- this will be a bye?
Undera vs Stanhope - What a contest. the second first vs second game in a row. will go right down to the wire. stanhope looked very ordinary at training on monday night when i was there watchin the sister at netball. havnt heard much at all from the undera camp. they will be within ten points of each other at the final siren.
Lanky vs avenal - avenal to win in a thriller. 4 points to be the final margain.

anyone elses thoughts?

VT vs Murch - VT by 150, Flote to kick a bag or McCorkell.
Nag vs Gig - Nag will win easy. Nag by 80 points.
Rushy vs Merrigum - BYE
Undera vs Stanhope - Stanhope easily by 60 points. O'Reilly will bag 7.
Lanky vs Ave - After last weeks perfoemance we should lose, but i will say we will get up by 1 point. Interesting to see Fulco got best on last week and kicked no goals. Did he play up the ground? Can anyone fill me in?

Rushy vs Merrigum - BYE
Lanky vs Ave - After last weeks perfoemance we should lose, but i will say we will get up by 1 point. Interesting to see Fulco got best on last week and kicked no goals. Did he play up the ground? Can anyone fill me in?
VT vs Murch - VT by 150, nuff said
Nag vs Gig - Much closer than ppl think, naggaz by 17
Rushy vs Merrigum - I've heard that Mez have a team this week, none the less % boosting win for rushy
Undera vs Stanhope - Stanhope up against the top team again, should have a win. Lions by 35
Lanky vs Ave - Avenel to travel and thump the wombats. Swannies by 70

Rushy vs Merrigum - BYE
fulco plays in the midfield.

Tips for this week:
VT vs Murch - VT to win by 150
Nag vs Gig - Could be interesting. gig will rely on ryan moore and wellsy. but i think gig could get over the line. will tranter to get 30 possies.
Rushy vs merrigum- this will be a bye?
Undera vs Stanhope - What a contest. the second first vs second game in a row. will go right down to the wire. stanhope looked very ordinary at training on monday night when i was there watchin the sister at netball. havnt heard much at all from the undera camp. they will be within ten points of each other at the final siren.
Lanky vs avenal - avenal to win in a thriller. 4 points to be the final margain.

anyone elses thoughts?
i thought stanhope trained pretty well on monday night.. are you sure you werent watching the under 14's train? haha

Rushy vs Merrigum - BYE

looks bout rite xcept for the last
avenal should get over lanky by a few goals with a full team with the likes of wheeler, fualco, renieau, bergawicz and new player stanton ??, no. 7, clearly from the gvfl

kdl under 18's team

C- K.Mcfarlane(VT) R.Patten(stan) T.Mccorkell (VT)
HF- W.Wheeler(ave) H. Floate (VT) J.Patten(stan)
R-J.Sanderson(nag)???? N.Abley(VT) S.Damon(rush)
I- Tom.Clarke(rush) (Rush) B.Ranieri(ave) J.Zaberto (Und)
Coach: Doopa.

** sando.... ? dunno, wouldnt class him as a ruckman, so probably a forward flank. but will keep him in ruck for now....

kdl under 18's team

C- K.Mcfarlane(VT) R.Patten(stan) T.Mccorkell (VT)
HF- W.Wheeler(ave) H. Floate (VT) J.Patten(stan)
R-J.Sanderson(nag)???? N.Abley(VT) S.Damon(rush)
I- Tom.Clarke(rush) (Rush) B.Ranieri(ave) J.Zaberto (Und)
Coach: Doopa.

** sando.... ? dunno, wouldnt class him as a ruckman, so probably a forward flank. but will keep him in ruck for now....

Haysom is a supa star. How can he not be in the interleague side. Two games back from being bashed up by thugs and he kicks 7 and then plays seniors. A freak, tough in and under, runs all day,silky skills and great mark for his size. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back