KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
wrong, corks has only played 3 senior games, nagaz R1 and ardy twice, so only missed one thirds game.

plus, when the gum forfeited vt earlier on in the season.
should be an interesting vote count night by the looks of things, reckon im gunna have to go for a look....
But.... under the radar, is moorey from gig, the kid can play!
both times we've seen him play, he's had 30 touches of it, i played on him on the weekend late in the game, and he's got a fair bit of talent under the jumper. he kicked 8 from CHB a few weeks prior, has kicked 30 plus goals.... so he could be the underdog and come up from no where and take a piece of silverwear back to gig this year!!
yet as i said, this should make for an absloutely riveting vote count, i'd say 4 votes will seperate the top 4, 5, or 6.

plus, when the gum forfeited vt earlier on in the season.
should be an interesting vote count night by the looks of things, reckon im gunna have to go for a look....
But.... under the radar, is moorey from gig, the kid can play!
both times we've seen him play, he's had 30 touches of it, i played on him on the weekend late in the game, and he's got a fair bit of talent under the jumper. he kicked 8 from CHB a few weeks prior, has kicked 30 plus goals.... so he could be the underdog and come up from no where and take a piece of silverwear back to gig this year!!
yet as i said, this should make for an absloutely riveting vote count, i'd say 4 votes will seperate the top 4, 5, or 6.
moorey mouths off a bit and he likes a biff so i dont think he would be a favorite with the umpires even if he can play.

Corks would've polled 3 votes off the umpire on Saturday. In fact it would've been a no brainer for him.... 62 pozzies

How would you say Corks and Abley have gone this year Bodzy? League medal material? Will they steal votes off one another or what?

Both very talented footballers with bright futures no matter where they finish anyway.

How would you say Corks and Abley have gone this year Bodzy? League medal material? Will they steal votes off one another or what?

Both very talented footballers with bright futures no matter where they finish anyway.

Corks i believe has improved with every week that has gone past since he has shaken that niggling injury he suffered early in the season and the last four games i have seen missed the tally game he will prob poll
Nicko hasn't been as dominent in the thirds wih his game time being limited after the games have been put beyond doubt against the weaker sides but has had a fair impact in the seniors and won't be surprised if he finishes top three in seniors b&f

Corks i believe has improved with every week that has gone past since he has shaken that niggling injury he suffered early in the season and the last four games i have seen missed the tally game he will prob poll
Nicko hasn't been as dominent in the thirds wih his game time being limited after the games have been put beyond doubt against the weaker sides but has had a fair impact in the seniors and won't be surprised if he finishes top three in seniors b&f

So where would you rate Corks in the thirds at this moment with two rounds to conclude the season? Would he be in top 5, 3 or what in league medal?

Your thoughts?

So where would you rate Corks in the thirds at this moment with two rounds to conclude the season? Would he be in top 5, 3 or what in league medal?

Your thoughts?

Hard to say, i haven't watched a whole lot this year and i don't know much about other teams players. But when i have he's always been the best and the boys have won most games so he'd have to poll alright i guess.
Nicko won't feature up there, he's had much more game time in seniors this year than thirds and has often just sat in a forward pocket for the thirds untill half or 3 quarter time. And he probably will poll well in our seniors club b n f

Hard to say, i haven't watched a whole lot this year and i don't know much about other teams players. But when i have he's always been the best and the boys have won most games so he'd have to poll alright i guess.
Nicko won't feature up there, he's had much more game time in seniors this year than thirds and has often just sat in a forward pocket for the thirds untill half or 3 quarter time. And he probably will poll well in our seniors club b n f

Meant to say been in amongst the best....

tips for this weekend boys.

vt vs murch - vt to roll over the line.

gig vs naggaz - naggaz by about 80, sando to kick 5 or 6, tranter BOG.

Tally has the bye....

the gum vs rushy - rushy by about 150 to 180, chillingsworth boys to kick 20 between themselves, damon BOG.

Stanny vs Undera - stanny you would think by about 80. but of late undera has apparently hit a bit of form, so they might go for the upset. I'll tip undera for the upset of the round.

Avenal vs Lancaster - match of the round, possibly a goal or two in it, i'll tip lancaster.

thanks fellas.

jst wondering if anyone could fill us in on the Stanhope-Undera game??
best players and what not.. i heard that most of the last quarter was played with 14 a side, couple of reports were there??

and any other match reports would be good too

gawd, been ages since i've caught up with the KDFL

anyone got the current ladder for U/18's

Where are they now : some name's i remember that were with or still are with VT FC

* Lee Brennan ( i guess in more recent times :) ) lol
* Jarrad Milnes ( freaking ages ago now ? :p )
* Cameron Burden

to name 3, till my i remember a few more :)

gawd, been ages since i've caught up with the KDFL

anyone got the current ladder for U/18's

Where are they now : some name's i remember that were with or still are with VT FC

* Lee Brennan ( i guess in more recent times :) ) lol
* Jarrad Milnes ( freaking ages ago now ? :p )
* Cameron Burden

to name 3, till my i remember a few more :)
Lee "Tittys" Brennan is still playin for VT thirds along with Burdo but as for Jarrod Milnes he moved away when he was about 13 or so. Who is this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jst wondering if anyone could fill us in on the Stanhope-Undera game??
best players and what not.. i heard that most of the last quarter was played with 14 a side, couple of reports were there??

and any other match reports would be good too

Stanhope Undera game was a little purler till half time. Undera had early scoring shots but couldnt convert as stanhope did. quarter time scores 0.3 to 1.2 Stanhopes way. Undera struck the fortune of the umpires in the second quarter, the ball running both ways an moving quickly. was about 3.6 to 3.4 underas way at half time.

After that, Stanhope slowly put the foot down. the goals coming thick and heavy for stanhope. Third quarter also had some heavy hits with Undera bringing some mongrel out late with no result. About two minutes left in the third, joss gentle layed an elbow to ross kimberlins head which caused a bit of argy bargy, nothing like you see at a tally game, the umpires must have felt like they were loosing control of the game or something and sent both joss and ross off as well as terron ferlsbourg and tim britton who come in to lend a hand for their team mates. Undera held scoreless in the third term.

The fourth was similair as stanhope continued with their run and carry. In the last five minutes it was back to sixteen aside and undera finally chalked up a much needed goal. Stanhope eventually ran out forty five point winners.

Best players were, jimmy fraser (stanny), Jase leocata (stanny), Jye patten (stanny), Seb larin (und, held leading goal kicker alex O'Rielly to a single goal in three quarters after consistent delivery from the stanhope midfielders), Marty Forde (und) and Jarrod Zerbato (und).

That about sums it up.

any of you boys think we are a shot of knocking off undera next week going on form? how do they rate compared to lancy?

so were there any reports that come out of the stanhope undera game? there was the most stupid report that i have ever seen out of avenel lanky game!! no 21 for avenel was reported for a trip when he tried to hip and shoulder. worst umpiring i have ever seen!!!

so were there any reports that come out of the stanhope undera game? there was the most stupid report that i have ever seen out of avenel lanky game!! no 21 for avenel was reported for a trip when he tried to hip and shoulder. worst umpiring i have ever seen!!!

nah i dont think so. it wasnt anything to get reported for that they got sent off for.

Tips for this weekend boys?

Vt Vs stanhope that should be a biggy playing for top spot any tips?:thumbsu:
Yeah it will be a very good game, im sure VT would want revenge on the 10 goal defeat earlier on in the yr. Floate and O'reily going at it for Goalkicking honours. My tip Stanny by 28 points. Just a little bit too strong. And this game is to be, what i believe, a granny pre-view!! good luck boys. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Yeah it will be a very good game, im sure VT would want revenge on the 10 goal defeat earlier on in the yr. Floate and O'reily going at it for Goalkicking honours. My tip Stanny by 28 points. Just a little bit too strong. And this game is to be, what i believe, a granny pre-view!! good luck boys. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

This game looms as a massive cracker. Might have to tell the coach friday nite i'm sick so i can go and watch it instead of playing:D. My tip is V.T to get the win, by the smallest of margins and for Floate to finish on top off the league goalkicking. If O'Reilly is playing seniors like he has been of late he will only play 2-3 qtrs you would think. Therefore Floate will have every chance to seal the deal.

The winner of this possible Granny preview will win the flag!

League vote count Monday night fellas!

Any tips on who the medal winner will be?

Top Five? Top Ten? etc

My tip is McCorkell followed by Wheeler

a roughie for the league best ant fairest could be tim kerry from avenel. great silky smooth skills from the half back flank and has also played a few senior games.

a roughie for the league best ant fairest could be tim kerry from avenel. great silky smooth skills from the half back flank and has also played a few senior games. heard that he gives a good bj

any stanny boys wanna shed some light on aaron james?
and ah also, tips for this weekend,

naggaz over murch by about 150, to 180 depending on if the tat boys are playing?

Gig over the bye.

tally over the gum by 140.

Vt vs Stanny, too close to call.... anything could happen that could see either side run away with the win.

Undera vs Avenel, this will be very close!! presuming both sides play to the top of their ability. Avenel by 2 goals.

Rushy over lancaster by about 10 goals, damon B.O.G.

Thanks.

violet town u bunch of mangy w@nkers. floater is the most over rated player to set foot on mother nature. anthony harwood goes out with man and i will shit in cameron burdens cowboy hat. the stanhope boys will gat up when it matters u imbreed pack of P@@fs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back