KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
reece barker to tag big plugger deep in the ardy forward line, not sam scott the other bigger bloke, reece has a few kilos on him so will be an even match up with both showing a similar degree of pace

gostanhope...(BEN NEXHIP), you are a w***er!! you are by no doubt the slowest player in the stanhope line up, stop talking so much s hit!! you havnt played a good game since violet town a few months back.

i agree with milky stanhope won the last three quaters by five points and this weekend they will play with a full side with noone out and and it shell be a good game.

have u been reading bigfooty or cant you read? stanhope are without Nexhip and patten on the week end if it is all true

if i recall nexhips game against violet town a few months ago he kicked one goal and had no more that 10 touches. wouldnt call it a good game, he has struggled all year only kicking goals against shit.

good to know this haven't changed with him.. always used to get a few kicks against shit sides but went missing against the better sides

my thoughts on this weekend boys, in the FOOTY forum, tryin to get things back onto footy :).

Stanhope vs Ardmona

Stanhope ravaged with injury, will test them this week. Ardy have the engine room up and running in Mellington, Hurd and Gibbs. They need to be at top knotch this week for them even to have a chance, ardy have a very weak backline i believe, and if Stanhope can get in there enough, they will win. We will see saturday who runs out on the parks for the lions.
If they can get on top early with some scorboaard pressure, the cats will go home with thier tails between thier legs.

It will be a tight contest, both teams with everything to play for, Stanny should come back to touch and win.

Stanhope to win by 17 points.

haha g, there is always a reason for loosing with you stanhope blokes ey? cant you just accept the fact that VT are a better team than you? i suppose not! haha
and why do u think that hurd and gibbsy wont be dominating the mid field this time? what has changed? absolutely nothing mate:thumbsu:

if you COULD read what i wrote mate you would realise i blamed stanhope for losing nothing else that isnt an excuse, it is realising that we played poor footy in the games we lost and we were second best on those days, plain and simple. as for hurd and gibbs, these are good players but stanhopes midfield is better and will be the dominating team on the weekend

if you COULD read what i wrote mate you would realise i blamed stanhope for losing nothing else that isnt an excuse, it is realising that we played poor footy in the games we lost and we were second best on those days, plain and simple. as for hurd and gibbs, these are good players but stanhopes midfield is better and will be the dominating team on the weekend

have you forgot what one ardy the game last time against stanhope?
they dominate the midfield and then delivered to the forward line! personally i think its going to be a great game this weekend, but if all is true (injury wise)with stanhope then i think that ardy will get up! will b a cracker of a game but! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who are they? did they play 1's for stanhope?

those players are both 17 and have only played bare minimum games, because they have had senior responsibilitys, they wernt going to be playing finals but because of the injury status they will be included this week. Also Jackson Peakin will be coming back this week, is also in the same boat as the other two.

haha patten is one man!His is well covered mate....
Ardy will win.
All grades need i say!
i agree, if anyone was watching the VT vs stanhope game on the w/e then you would have seen that he did nothing got a few posies but didnt do anything with them. still looked like he was 50%

i agree, if anyone was watching the VT vs stanhope game on the w/e then you would have seen that he did nothing got a few posies but didnt do anything with them. still looked like he was 50%
Hmmm borat like u verrry much!!!!
Borat think u not jst a ugly face!
Ardy boys got nothing to worry about!All they gotta do is play like last time or like last week!

those players are both 17 and have only played bare minimum games, because they have had senior responsibilitys, they wernt going to be playing finals but because of the injury status they will be included this week. Also Jackson Peakin will be coming back this week, is also in the same boat as the other two.

stanny will win with those 3 big inclusions also if stanny make the granny C Sharky and P. Sharky will be back

just read throught the whole season team list and neither of these players are on the stanhope 1's list :)
any ideas why?

BREAKING NEWS while the stanhope boys were training there was a serious incident involving one of the light towers coming down and crushing half the team.. a total of 11 fatalities.. but are all still playing this week wih serious spinal injuries:p

BREAKING NEWS while the stanhope boys were training there was a serious incident involving one of the light towers coming down and crushing half the team.. a total of 11 fatalities.. but are all still playing this week wih serious spinal injuries:p

HAHAHAHAH sure it wasnt the whole team? :eek::D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back