Keef Thomas admits he’s a Flog

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course you would. She is almost as much of a failure as you are.

The irony escapes you still doesn’t it
Head to your board for the definition of failure

Have you still got your Yes We Ken t shirt ?????

Still Lol @ that load of wank

Your lot was probably the youngest list on show the last 3 weekends.
Your'e about to lose your 4th game in a row plummeting out of the finals AGAIN!!...Is that a trifecta?

We've lost 4 out of 5, so have you.

Great to see you getting important games into Otten.

Lol.

Same old loser customers stinking the joint up and melting all over the place I see.

Embarrassing.
What's embarrassing is your CEO first admits he's a flog :drunk: and then tries to remove the noose from Kerns neck.
If you can't talk about his letter with a sense of pride, far cough then.

But but your youf;)
Another missed finals campaign and your "flog" CEO might fall on his sword eh?

Chapman presided over the Tippett debacle and he's still there. You have nothing to laugh about.

We've lost 4 out of 5, so have you.

Great to see you getting important games into Otten.

Lol.
You idiot
And only 1 was the missing piece in the premiership puzzle ...... you guess which one !
9F92BA76-6898-4CC4-98E4-24701D4BAD5B.jpeg 28C4F0DE-6B8F-43C3-A1CF-B8B53E7E5440.jpeg

You idiot
And only 1 was the missing piece in the premiership puzzle ...... you guess which one !

Put me back on ignore you moron.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can’t all finish out the 8 five years out of 6 to get top draft picks !

And when you do finish low the crows get caught cheating and have several years of picks taken away from them!

The players you would have picked up during the cheating saga would be 5 year players right now and probably very handy!

Sucked in losers, mid table results to celebrate again! Congratulations!

Bahahaha!

Yet you are STILL out if the 8!

Another crows fan happy with mediocrity. Finish in the 8th, lose in the 1st week of finals and have a party!

Woo!

I don't remember celebrating making the 8 as much as you seem to enjoy doing.
Hey, I'm hoping we don't so we can get some change. Iliked your club getting rid of deadwood in Pittard last year and going aggressive.
Our club is too scared to fail so always plays safe - hence we never get to the top top top

Hey, I'm hoping we don't so we can get some change. Iliked your club getting rid of deadwood in Pittard last year and going aggressive.
Our club is too scared to fail so always plays safe - hence we never get to the top top top

This is the bay, you are talking too much sense for this place. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back