Kelly tells Geenorf to go n git ferked

Remove this Banner Ad

Kelly's manager didn't hold back on the dockers, adding to the rumours of the shit show they run - "He is not going to Fremantle. I have had players there and I don't think they are an attractive proposition for him," Van Der Wielen said.

Kelly's manager didn't hold back on the dockers, adding to the rumours of the shit show they run - "He is not going to Fremantle. I have had players there and I don't think they are an attractive proposition for him," Van Der Wielen said.

Yep, thought it was a pretty damming statement...

That manager is also a WCE supporter who has a massive conflict of interest, Kelly should sack him TBH

That manager is also a WCE supporter who has a massive conflict of interest, Kelly should sack him TBH
Surely you aren't suggesting only WCE supporters realize how big a joke Freo is? No self-respecting manager would allow their client to play for the Dockers unless all 17 other clubs had rejected them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely you aren't suggesting only WCE supporters realize how big a joke Freo is? No self-respecting manager would allow their client to play for the Dockers unless all 17 other clubs had rejected them.
True, I just find it disgusting that he wants out of his contract so he can move back to be closer to family, yet is only willing to play for the reigning premiers. What makes it worse was he was recruited from South Fremantle but wont play for their AFL affiliate.

True, I just find it disgusting that he wants out of his contract so he can move back to be closer to family, yet is only willing to play for the reigning premiers. What makes it worse was he was recruited from South Fremantle but wont play for their AFL affiliate.
Kelly was already on record stating he wanted to play for West Coast before they became premiers.

What your saying is because he wants to go home he should be prepared to play for any team in his home state - yet I didn't hear you complain when Ablett & Dangerflog point blank refused to play for any Victorian team except Geelong when they were requesting trades. Hypocritical much?

Kelly was already on record stating he wanted to play for West Coast before they became premiers.

What your saying is because he wants to go home he should be prepared to play for any team in his home state - yet I didn't hear you complain when Ablett & Dangerflog point blank refused to play for any Victorian team except Geelong when they were requesting trades. Hypocritical much?
Danger was a free agent so that point is invalid, free agencies allows for a player to chose his club, (keep up).
Ablett was always an AFL concocted arrangement for him to leave Geelong and captain the Suns before returning home in his twilight years.

Both cases are very different to Kelly who claims his wife can't live away from family due to her needing their help to raise their kids but will only play for the better of the two home town teams. If he was leaving for genuine reasons he'd make it known he is happy to play for either club.

He's shown his true colours and will be forever known as an ungrateful pussywhipped turncoat, hopefully success escapes his career at WCE and Freo defies their horrible history and finally wins something and Kelly has regrets.

Danger was a free agent so that point is invalid, free agencies allows for a player to chose his club, (keep up).
Ablett was always an AFL concocted arrangement for him to leave Geelong and captain the Suns before returning home in his twilight years.

Both cases are very different to Kelly who claims his wife can't live away from family due to her needing their help to raise their kids but will only play for the better of the two home town teams. If he was leaving for genuine reasons he'd make it known he is happy to play for either club.

He's shown his true colours and will be forever known as an ungrateful pusy wipped turncoat, hopefully success escapes his career at WCE and Freo defies their horrible history and finally wins something and Kelly has regrets.
Danger was a restricted free agent. Adelaide had made room in their TPP's and could have blown Geelong's contract offer out of the water. Adelaide were also offered 2 first round picks by Melbourne the previous season.

Danger was a restricted free agent. Adelaide had made room in their TPP's and could have blown Geelong's contract offer out of the water. Adelaide were also offered 2 first round picks by Melbourne the previous season.

Well clearly they should've as he won the Brownlow the following year.

What can West Coast clearly do? Kidnap him from the locker rooms and take him home? Adelaide had power but West Coast don't. Good luck to them :smiley:

Well clearly they should've as he won the Brownlow the following year. Clearly also should not have went to that camp either. Adelaides shortfalls are no fault of Geelongs.

What should West Coast clearly do? Kidnap him from the locker rooms and take him home?
Nice mental gymnastics there to extrapolate from a discussion on trades over to another clubs preseason camp. How many personalities have you got bouncing around in that void between your ears?

Nice mental gymnastics there to extrapolate from a discussion on trades over to another clubs preseason camp. How many personalities have you got bouncing around in that void between your ears?

171721.jpg

They did match the offer, hence the trade. Another big mistake by the crows.

They did match the offer, hence the trade. Another big mistake by the crows.
No, they didn't match the offer. Geelong never submitted an offer for the simple reason it could have turned into a bidding war and completely screwed your management of the TPP. Geelong and Adelaide went straight to the trade table

Adelaide chose this path because they received far more via a trade than they would have for compensation

Bunch of absolute bullshit and you know it. Both Adelaide & GC had a right to extract maximum value for their players and these mercenary flogs deliberately denied them that by insisting they would only play for Geelong - absolutely no different to Kelly asking to be traded to West Coast.

Your hypocracy astounds me.

No, they didn't match the offer. Geelong never submitted an offer for the simple reason it could have turned into a bidding war and completely screwed your management of the TPP. Geelong and Adelaide went straight to the trade table

Adelaide chose this path because they received far more via a trade than they would have for compensation

You got the next Dangerfield if I recall correctly, how is Dean Gore travelling these days?

Remove this Banner Ad

Kelly tells Geenorf to go n git ferked

Remove this Banner Ad

Back