Game Day Kenny's Port Adelaide Pricks VS Resurgent Running Hawks Bandwagon Of Hope

Winner and margin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 19, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
This should be a corker in Adelaide.
Last week , Kennys Pricks let themselves down, let the football community down, and most of all let Kenny down.
By contrast, the Hawks are riding a wave of over confidence. They feel like big tough men, running amok with flukey luck but playing above their abilities.
Hawthorn are fairly strong favourites but the question is which team has the biggest balls?
I'll side with PORT.

Some questions:
Will the Port Prick crowd actually support their team?
If Port lose, will the Port ferals behave like animals towards their own coach and team?
If the naive Hawks' bubble bursts, will any of their young players cry ?
If Hawks have an insurmountable lead will Jack the whack Ginniven get smacked in the face?

Port by 1 point.

POWER
B: La.Jones, B.Zerk-Thatcher, M.Bergman
HB: J.Sinn, A.Aliir, L.Evans
C: J.Burgoyne, O.Wines, W.Drew
HF: D.Byrne-Jones, E.Ratugolea, W.Rioli
F: M.Georgiades, C.Dixon, C.Rozee - C
FOLL: J.Sweet, J.Horne-Francis, Z.Butters
I/C: T.Boak, Q.Narkle, J.Mead, F.Evans, T.Marshall
EMG: W.Lorenz, D.Visentini, D.Williams
IN: J.Sinn, T.Marshall
OUT: R.Burton (Injured), J.McEntee (Omitted)

HAWKS
B: B.Hardwick, J.Serong, J.Impey
HB: J.Ward, J.Sicily - C, J.Scrimshaw
C: K.Amon, D.Moore, J.Weddle
HF: F.Maginness, M.Chol, C.Macdonald
F: J.Ginnivan, L.Breust, N.Watson
FOLL: L.Meek, J.Worpel, J.Newcombe
I/C: H.Morrison, M.D’Ambrosio, J.Gunston, C.Dear, C.Nash
EMG: H.Hustwaite, C.Jiath, N.Reeves
IN: J.Serong
OUT: S.Frost (Injured)

Last edited:

2 hours from gameday in a childish attempt of attention seeking and validation, trying to look like a top gun of the Bay

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why you rubbing one out for Hawthorn??
Is this because Port Adelaide made Trenty cry all those years ago when he chose to kick against the wind ?

##Kardashimond
I'm tipping Port but Hawthorn have been a bright light in a terrible AFL season.

I'm tipping Port but Hawthorn have been a bright light in a terrible AFL season.

Yeah but it's HOK ...

Aside from Dinsdale and Sir James Colorado , the rest of the Bay HOK posters are horrible, esp TazHawk15

Just imagine the dumpster fire the Bay would become if its a HOK v Cats Granny ?

Least Kamala will be President, only thing that would keep me going in that scenario

Yeah but it's HOK ...

Aside from Dinsdale and Sir James Colorado , the rest of the Bay HOK posters are horrible, esp TazHawk15

Just imagine the dumpster fire the Bay would become if its a HOK v Cats Granny ?

Least Kamala will be President, only thing that would keep me going in that scenario
Kamala has a long way to go to win. She's dgaf about stopping Nitanyahu and she's hoping farmers vote for her in swing states.
Hawthorn will inevitably stumble at some point so don't be too concerned.

Wow AP you really are a flog. I'm tempted to delete all posts above so that this thread becomes worthy of a game day.

The magnificent Hawfs Youf will prevail over the fragile Poort. 99% of their supporters hate their coaches guts, what a rabble.

Hawks by 33.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back