Game Day Port Adelaide can brush aside finals history to prove the doubters wrong VS Straight Set Cats

How badly will Geelong's midfield get beaten?

• The old buggers will try hard and only get slightly beaten

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • They'll get abosoutely reamed and creamed

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It will go down as the worst midfield performance in finals history.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Losers will lose next week

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting this isn't backfired yet :(
Cry Baby Crying GIF by Travis

They've won more spoons too, so swings and roundabouts and all that..........
Actually we haven’t.

Your club likes to think your the same as the old Magpies so I’ll give you the following statistics:

SANFL wooden spoons;

Port Adelaide:

Or don’t they count?

Last edited:
Nice melt. That must have taken a while to scour the thread looking for all those posts.
But I was barracking for the scats to win due to potential vicbias melts on the MB. I want that fred looking like this
View attachment 2102138
Nah, just takes a couple of minutes to flick through 30 sides. Okay, maybe a little longer if you went to school in Collingwood.
If I wanted to make an effort I'd have gone looking for all the flogs who posted "Cats Straight Sets"
Imagine being so bh over some GameDay comments.:$
"Oh no, the consequences of my 💩 tier posting actions!" 😮
Be a man for once, STFU and take your spoonful of medicine

Geelong won't make the GF and will decline for the next 10 years, Richmond will build a another dynasty through the draft.
And so why will this call be right when your op was utterly wrong? What wisdom have you since gained to convince us not to put money on the exact opposite of what you say?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And so why will this call be right when your op was utterly wrong? What wisdom have you since gained to convince us not to put money on the exact opposite of what you say?
I base it on the amount of times Geelong got flogged by top 8 teams this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Port Adelaide can brush aside finals history to prove the doubters wrong VS Straight Set Cats

Back