Game Day Port Adelaide can brush aside finals history to prove the doubters wrong VS Straight Set Cats

How badly will Geelong's midfield get beaten?

• The old buggers will try hard and only get slightly beaten

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • They'll get abosoutely reamed and creamed

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It will go down as the worst midfield performance in finals history.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Losers will lose next week

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

maybe, but i think essendon has won more grand finals this century than carlton has, so maybe you’re wrong
You have not won a premiership this century.
You did "win" one late last century (2000) although you were over the cap for that one.

Given over a decade of history of Port not beating top 4 teams, I am loving this false bravado from the Cats who have been lured into a false sense of security.

Finals series may as well just skip to prelims now:

Prelim 1: Winner of GWS/Swans V Winner Hawks/Dogs (Given Hawks/Dogs winner will trounce Port)
Prelim 2: Loser of GWS/Swans V Winner Bris/Blues (Given the loser of GWS/Swans just needs to get past Bris/Blues in the Semi and they have a free ticket into the grand final)
Given over 3 decades of history of Carlton being, I am loving this false bravado of Carlton fans who have been lured into a false sense of adequacy.

Scrape in thanks to a Freo loss and think they're a good chance :$

Geelong won't make the GF and will decline for the next 10 years, Richmond will build a another dynasty through the draft.
Read Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Nice bedtime story, hope it helps you sleep well.

Given over a decade of history of Port not beating top 4 teams, I am loving this false bravado from the Cats who have been lured into a false sense of security.

Finals series may as well just skip to prelims now:

Prelim 1: Winner of GWS/Swans V Winner Hawks/Dogs (Given Hawks/Dogs winner will trounce Port)
Prelim 2: Loser of GWS/Swans V Winner Bris/Blues (Given the loser of GWS/Swans just needs to get past Bris/Blues in the Semi and they have a free ticket into the grand final)
Tell us more about your last flag champ… I love a good war story.

Last edited:
Imagine hiring Matty Primus over GOAT coach Chris Scott.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Port Adelaide can brush aside finals history to prove the doubters wrong VS Straight Set Cats

Back