Injury Kepler Injury

Remove this Banner Ad

We have been very unlucky with season ending injuries over the past 5 or so years.
2008 - Haselby, Webster (knee recons)
2009 - Palmer, Ruffles (knee recons)
2010 - Barlow (broken leg), Ruffles (knee recon)
2011 - Morabito (knee recon)
2012 - Morabito (knee recon)
2013 - Morabito, Bradley (knee recons)

Hopefully this year is the end of the bad run :(
You could add Pitt (heart) and effectively Menegola (knee) this year too.

I have never seen an ACL done in such a way.

Can anyone remember a similar incident.

I'm with you, I was pretty sure he'd done lateral/medial, maybe PCL, was a touch surprised (and disappointed :() when it came up as ACL.

Also, seen people break/fracture bones doing that sort of thing too.

Ignorance
Considering I'm probably among the funniest people here and with a good sense of humor I don't think so in regards to AS. You must realize the limitations of text based communication however. That means not jumping to conclusions and also ensuring your reading comprehension is up to scratch. Otherwise all you've got is chaos.

A normal person may get upset that you've implied they suffer from a mental illness for instance. Whereas after my years of experience in dealing with people over the internet I just realize ignorance in general is quite high and I must be forgiving of that in whatever way it presents itself. And the same with the things I'm ignorant on, people should be more forgiving instead of jumping to conclusions like "He hates my guts" or "this person beats up disabled people" which is a route some of these other posters could have taken with the same text you presented. Catch my drift?

Ignorance is an interesting word to use considering you started a thread a fair while ago asking how do you go about getting into the AFL system. I remember you saying that you hadn't even played with an amateur club so I'm taking it your knowledge of football clubs and the systems they employ would be very limited!

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury Kepler Injury

Remove this Banner Ad

Back