Kerr a Dud - Don't Think So

Remove this Banner Ad

Not many made mention about Deledio off the ball work most just got stuck in because he was held possession wise. I acknowledge that Kerr had 7 tackles but that couls have more to do with the fact Worsfold left him in the action for the most part. Naturally when you are where the action is you're bound to lay the odd tackle. The point was that getting stuck into Deledio because of his low possession count shouldn't these same people be making the same claims about Kerr.
perhaps you can enlighten us, regarding deledios off the ball work against the cats?

Re: Reason Number 18 Why Daniel Kerr is a Talentless Coward

Doesnt stand up when we need him? Basically won the game on his own last year against geelong. Remember the tackle he put on Mcviegh in the dying minutes of round 1 against sydney. Was at the game and there was alot of holding on. My mate is a passionate geelong supporter and even he said that kerr was illegally infringed all day. Geelong played super footy today. Even if Kerr had played to his usual standards i dont think we would have won. I would say that he has a become a victim of his own standards.

Re: Reason Number 18 Why Daniel Kerr is a Talentless Coward

Key words in bold.

I'm talking about the present.
He had a bad game. Doesnt make him a bad player. Round 1 '07. Swans are running all over a tired west coast outfit. McVeigh about to pump the ball inside 50 in the dying stages. Kerr chases hard and tackles hard to get a holdoing the ball decision. Saved the game. Your way of thinking means that because Barry Hall had a bad Grand Final it makes him a dud player. No more stupid comments from swannies rule please.

perhaps you can enlighten us, regarding deledios off the ball work against the cats?
Deledio was credited with only 1 tackle against the Cats but as I said earlier the difference was Kerr was pretty much left on ball despite being well held. Wallace tried to move Deledio around to break the tag and it didn't work. Not defending Deledio as much here just questioning where the knockers are regarding Kerr after he was held to lower than average numbers and has played quite a bit more footy than Deledio has. Just goes to show all players have bad days. Not just kids in their 3rd years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get real.

Kerr is a star, in a star studded team. And a premiership player, and his brownlow votes over the last few seasons is unreal. Kerr a dud, I don't think so.

Who is Deleido competing against at the Tigers? nuff said.

He doesn't have the pace to shake Lingy? :confused:

Just shows you what an underrated player Lingy is (Yeah I said it!). He can keep up with a speedster like Kerr and not only limit him but hands down beat him...
Kerr's a star though, everyone has bad games...

Get real.

Kerr is a star, in a star studded team. And a premiership player, and his brownlow votes over the last few seasons is unreal. Kerr a dud, I don't think so.

Who is Deleido competing against at the Tigers? nuff said.
I am not sure if you have missed the point I was trying to make or I have mis read your comment. The point of the thread I started was last week after being held to 6 possies people were getting stuck into Deledio calling him a dud instead of giving credit where it was due. This week Ling stepped to the line against one of the premier on ballers in the AFL and held him to 10 possies. So why aren't people getting stuck into Kerr. As you mentioned Deledio is playing in a side with no other real threats in the middle so is a target for opposition sides when looking at shutting us down. Give Deledio help or put him in a side with better players around him and I doubt he would see the kind of attention he does now.

But it is strange how he goes missing when his team is up against the ropes

WOW This is coming from a swans supporter. Your USELESS midfield could not lay a hand on Daniel Kerr in the GRAND FINAL and in round one.

Kerr was outstanding in the finals where it really counts.

WHAT HAPPEN TO BARRY HALL was terrible in the grandfinal and in round 1 oh thats right he got the STAGE FRIGHT and had a shocker and then cried like a 2 year old girl.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kerr a Dud - Don't Think So

Remove this Banner Ad

Back