Kerr video.... I think he is gone....

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Kerr video.... I think he is fugged....

The Johnson decision was a farce and the AFL should apologize to him. Do not use the Johnson incident as a measuring stick.

1 week if that to Kerr. Looked like more shoulder contact to me.

If her was a little to the left he could have broken Bruce's neck. I think it was reckless rather than intentional but do we really want this in a 'man's sport' ?
No it wouldn't have, not enough force.

Case against suspension
1. The contact wasn't forcefully
2. The was no intent or malice in his action

Case for
1. Had he hit him else where the could have possible caused a serious injury, which has happened once in 30 years.

Is it just me or does one angle show it clearly that he connected with the shoulder and not the head?

I had to laugh at Kerr's comment to the umpire, "It was front on". The umpire looked at him and said, "Yes, it was front on to the head" and wrote his name down.

Kerr, Kerr, Kerr... should have said "Side on".

i think he meant that he was front on

The fact that Bruce got up from it pretty easily, and that kerr gave him the old "carn buddy" will downgrade it to wreckless, without intent to hurt/non-malacious

The fact that Kerr got put down by Godfrey moments before and is vindictive little shit who clearly went in to the contest in a bit of tanty makes the old "carn buddy" look a bit pathetic doesn't it.

Hopefully the match review panel take that into account and throw the book at him. They decided to get tough on this kind of contact because a player with a hot head can cause serious damage with it.

This is the worst case we have seen this year so far. Six weeks.

Whelan for Melb with 5 to 6 minutes to go in the first qrt got a eEagles player in the back of his kneck ,the back of his head and in his back ,was he also reported ?
Kerr 1 to 2 weeks for sure , though Bruce was falling as Kerr made contact with him.

The fact that Kerr got put down by Godfrey moments before and is vindictive little shit who clearly went in to the contest in a bit of tanty makes the old "carn buddy" look a bit pathetic doesn't it.

Hopefully the match review panel take that into account and throw the book at him. They decided to get tough on this kind of contact because a player with a hot head can cause serious damage with it.

This is the worst case we have seen this year so far. Six weeks.

Grow up ,you must have nightmares re Eagles winning premierships .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Contact to the shoulder, not the head. Minimal contact. Will get offered 2 and will get off on appeal.

Its still head high contact. He forced his body towards his shoulder which is high contact.

What's he going to get? Let's ask the match review panel:

cwheel.jpg

Spin that wheel guys!

probably one to two weeks....

Didnt need to do it...argue againts the rules all you like but he needed to slide in or just grab his jumper on the way through to drag him off the ball

meh we can still beat Hawks without kerr

He slowed down, he committed to the contest but it still looked as though he tried to slow up, he won't get rubbed out. Not enough in it to cause massive damage and wasn't intentional though will come up as reckless, head contact, low to medium impact

Imagine the outrage from the nuff nuffs if it was Byron Pickett :rolleyes:

Minimal impact, no malicious intent, should get off but unfortunately for Kerr will probably go for 1 or 2 weeks depending on his history.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kerr video.... I think he is gone....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back