Knights to sign....

Remove this Banner Ad

KNIGHTA!!!

Great work by Knights - and by the club - to ink this deal. Another pillar of our next premiership is now in place!

I would be extremely disappointed in Knights personally and more so than most players, if he decides to leave now for a little extra cash. (bear in mind too that in 2 years time (end of 2012) he will be an eligible free agent :( )
In 2012 he'll be a limited free agent - meaning that he can't depart as a free agent if we're prepared to match the offers from other clubs (we only need to match the salary cap component - not even the marketing component).

From 2014 he will become a full free agent, able to go where he pleases. However, he'd also be eligible for veteran list status at that time, with the salary cap benefits that go along with that.

Brilliant news, and another feather in the cap of the Crows that a highly rated youngster again has turned down the opportunity to go home and earn more money simply because he loves being here and believes we have a fair chance of success :thumbsu:

Yes, credit where credit is due. May be nigh on impossible to convince decent players to trade to Adelaide but at least we are keeping the ones we've got.

Big re-signing for the Crows:thumbsu:

Excellent news. It shows how much our club has grown over the years in terms of keeping our interstate recruits. It used to be so hard to keep them.

HF: Knights, Henderson, Porplyzia
FF: Jaensch, Tippett, Walker

With X-Factor II (Phil Davis) waiting to swing forward when required, and Porps potentially to HBF to be replaced by a defensive HFF as match-ups dictate.

I'm liking that forward line a lot:)

Great News :thumbsu:, Knighta will be very important in 2011, I would love to see him part of the Leadership group

what dod you say Knighta - "I love the environment" :eek:

hmmmm

so how many people were saying that their was a rift between NC and the younger group, well Knights has joined the likes of Danger and Sloaney in putting another one of Big footy's myths to bed :p

Great News :thumbsu:, Knighta will be very important in 2011, I would love to see him part of the Leadership group

hmmmm

so how many people were saying that their was a rift between NC and the younger group, well Knights has joined the likes of Danger and Sloaney in putting another one of Big footy's myths to bed :p

So much for that dribble
What a great result getting all signed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hmmmm

Maybe not a rift but a difference of opinion on how the game should be played (enjoyable and entertaining vs Robotic and boring). Perhaps most of these players like Danger and Co realise there is a good chance they only have to put up with NC for 1 more year (at the most) and hence decided to stay.

Maybe not a rift but a difference of opinion on how the game should be played (enjoyable and entertaining vs Robotic and boring). Perhaps most of these players like Danger and Co realise there is a good chance they only have to put up with NC for 1 more year (at the most) and hence decided to stay.

yeah - Knights, Danger, Walker, Tippet etc robotic and boring :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Knights to sign....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back